[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

SHITTY EFFIN' ADULTS

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 4

File: Ryuji_Sakamoto.png (270KB, 324x866px) Image search: [Google]
Ryuji_Sakamoto.png
270KB, 324x866px
SHITTY EFFIN' ADULTS
>>
Why does Ryuji only seem to drop F-bombs in text
>>
Why the hell cant I fuck Ryuji in the game
>>
>>387394752
I am legitimately surprised that P4 didn't have gay options, especially since all of the male party members there were some variety of "he's probably bi"
>>
>>387394898
Yosuke was meant to be a romance option in early development. It's odd the concept was never explored again.
>>
File: Ryan_Reynolds_by_Gage_Skidmore.jpg (19KB, 220x328px) Image search: [Google]
Ryan_Reynolds_by_Gage_Skidmore.jpg
19KB, 220x328px
>>387394613
>>
PHANTOM THIEVES OF HEARTS

>yo we cool as shit huh
>>
>>387394752
Please tell me how the game would be written so that Ryuji would be bi without it being completely contrary to his character or otherwise pandering.

This is what I don't get about you fags. What the fuck makes you think an otherwise hetero male would just decide to flip a switch and start sucking cock one day? Most video game writing is trash, and most hetero romance writing is trash, so how the fuck would a video game fag romance be done without it being total trash to the point that it is insulting to everyone?
>>
>>387394950
>record voice lines (in english) of yosuke being gay for Yu
>make an entire dungeon about Kanji having a huge homolust
>have one of your first interactions with him be watching him take a date from a """""dude"""""
>Teddie in general after he gets a human form
>give protag near-constant opportunities to build sexual tension with the guys or otherwise tease them

>but no one in the game is actually gay
>>
>>387395132
They don't care, they just want it in the game.
>>
>>387395132
>What the fuck makes you think an otherwise hetero male would just decide to flip a switch and start sucking cock one day?
Because it happens in real life. Ever heard of prison? You think they all just happened to be gay beforehand?
>>
>>387395262

Are you saying it's a choice?
>>
>>387395132
>>387395204
other bifag here
Ryuji being gay would make no sense, Yusuke comes off as a guy who simply doesn't give a shit about getting laid, and Akechi is too much of a sociopath, so P5 has no potential gay romances that would make any kind of sense.
not even Mishima
>>
literally tsundere simulator 2017
>>
>>387395298
Yes? Nobody is forcing you suck dick. It was considered perfectly straight to fuck boys in the ass in ancient Greece, so plenty of guys did it.
>>
>>387395369

yeah, greece is a great example of functioning thriving society
>>
>>387395262
>comparing a normal person to literal criminals who commit anal rape because they haven't been next to a woman in fucking decades
I really don't think "man this is gay" is going through their heads when they decide to do that.
>>
File: 1450297382343.jpg (78KB, 550x550px) Image search: [Google]
1450297382343.jpg
78KB, 550x550px
>>387394752
>Why the hell cant I fuck Ryuji in the game
fuckin Atlus lemme have a female MC in Crimson or whatever so I can fuck Ryuji, Yusuke, Goro and Iwai
>>
>>387395667
>Iwai
>Not Toranosuke
>>
>>387396419
>Yoshida risking getting caught with a minor
too unlikely
What I don't get is
he didn't mention Shinya
>>
>>387394613
Characters like this are why I want time-jump sequels, I would love to see Ryuji as a balding 40-something adult with shit all over his face.
>>
>>387394950
The producers don't want any major homosexual shit in the game. It was fine in Persona 2 when the series was relatively niche but now that it's mainstream a lot of it has been toned down.

The fact that kanji's dungeon even made it in was a miracle and probably only done because it's done in super haado gei funny fashion.
>>
>>387395667
>Wanting to fuck Ryuji

He's insufferable trash, what the fuck?
>>
File: Eikichi_Mishina_render.png (80KB, 259x573px) Image search: [Google]
Eikichi_Mishina_render.png
80KB, 259x573px
>stylish
>chad
>intelligent
>master of multiple musical instruments
>has his own band

dare i say it..??

is he... /our guy/
>>
What's with all the fags constantly asking for gay options in persona games? there're literal hundreds of bl games.
>>
>>387396594
Also because the dungeons in P4 all centered around lies or exaggerations surrounding the characters
Yukiko isn't obsessed with finding a dude or leaving inaba
Kanji isn't gay
Rise isn't as much of a slut as her shadow
Teddie isn't hollow
Naoto doesn't want to have a penis
Mitsuo doesn't think of life as a video game
Nanako/Namatame are too confusing for me to make a confident statement about them in this context

the gay doesn't count if the whole point of the dungeon is to eventually say he isn't gay
>>
>>387396950
Kanji is gay, he liked Naoto when he thought she was a guy.
>>
>>387397038
He's bisexual. That was the entire point, he liked naoto after finding out she was a girl.
>>
>>387397038
he shows interests in women as well
>gets a nosebleed on the camping trip from yukiko and chie in bikinis
>still shows interest in girl naoto from time to time iirc
My headcanon is that he's bi, which actually fits much better with the idea of his dungeon being that he just wants to be accepted by someone, anyone.
>>
>>387397083
And being bisexual is gay.
>>
>>387394613
DAMN BRAT! I'LL SUE!
>>
>>387397125
No it's being bisexual. Completely different.
>>
>>387396840

Probably all visual novels. I guess they want it in a real game.
>>
>>387397254
No, there're jrpgs with full blown turn based combat that are full on bl.
>>
>>387397237
Semantics, if sucking a dick is gay than being bi is gay.
>>
>>387395146
>homolust everywhere
>but no real gay options (or only 2-3 in all of the games)
heh, this is fire emblem.
>>
>>387397661
P5 didn't have many gay dialogue options
at most you could fuck with Ryuji and tell him to show the two red district weirdos to show him his inner man, and even then that's hardly gay of protag
>>
>>387397321
I've never heard of any.
>>
>>387397921
yeah I was mostly thinking about p2, p3, p4 and pq. you're right about p5, though.

still the mssage is the same. pretty hypocritical and especially in p4 to include so many undertones and allusions but never go the full way. even more when you record dialogue for an open romance and take it away after.

in a sense this is exactly like FE that had a lot of homolust in support convs but waited for the xxth game to pull one poor route.
Thread posts: 39
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.