[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I can get PS Vita for 100 bucks. Is it worth the money? Can I

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: download.jpg (5KB, 288x175px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
5KB, 288x175px
I can get PS Vita for 100 bucks.
Is it worth the money? Can I pirate the fuck out of it?
>>
Just get a PSP.
The games and movies are cheap now too, just got dozens for almost nothing.
>>
>>387392645
I already have psp.
>>
>>387392557
it's kinda meh
all current games are shovelware
launch games were not that great
there were some nice stuff in a middle like, Persona 4, Disgaea 3-4 and Muramasa, aside of that kinda nothing comes to mind aside of Bamco PS4 ports of SRW, Gundam games.
You can pirate stuff on it, but there is hardly much to pirate.
If you have PS4, don't bother I'd say
>>
>>387392557
You have to find a Vita running system software 3.60 or lower to go full cfw and play Vita games on the system. Otherwise it's just PSP games.
Which is near impossible now, since it prompts for an update when people do a clean restart.
>>
>>387392645
>buy movies and games SPECIFICALLY for a vita
Is this nigger fucking serious?
>>
>>387392645
>Just get an inferior hardware OP rather than get the Vita that also plays all PSP and PS1 games and emulates better than PSP too.
Fag.

>>387392557
Make absolutely sure it's lower than 3.60
>>
>>387392557
Lately I've been playing my vita way more then my Switch. Darkest Dungeon/Untertale/Persona 4G and Odins Shpere have been keeping me busy. There is also a few VNs that I've never got to play such as Steins Gate/ Va11halla and danganronpa. Right now it's filling in that portable itch that I thought the Switch would scratch.
>>
>>387394445
>Just get a PSP.

How is being retarded working out for you?
>>
If you have a 3.60 Vita, you can hack it to play any game made before 2017 by simply visiting a website.

Why can't hacking a 3DS be as simple. It's insane.
>>
>>387392557
>Weebshit
>A few ports pf good games
>cheap psp games
Here's the fun part though. Those expensive-ass memory cards that tanked the system.
>>
>>387395468
Fortunately the hacking community has made it do that you can use microSD adapters. Shippable too.
>>
>>387394837
where do you get your games right now?
>>
>>387392557
The amount of exclusives the system has actually goes down over time, as more of its games are ported to PC and/or PS4. If you're okay with multiplats or the handful of exclusives then yes. I paid $80 for a TV bundle and what I've played so far.
>>
>>387394837
>>387395651
And how the hell are you playing Darkest Dungeon when it requires 3.61?
>>
>>387392557
yes, and yes
>>
>>387393897
WAT?

http://ps4portal.net/ps-vita-install-henkaku-on-3-61-or-later/
>>
>>387396112
>trusting ps4portal.net
>not trusting what the actual devs said
I'd rather download an mp3 on limewire than trust that piece of shit of a website
>>
>>387392557
the Vita is the best handheld I've owned, having a memory stick loaded with indie games and a few big games is perfect for me

I've owned just about every handheld minus stuff like the Gizmondo, the vita has ended up as my most used

If you're happy with the handful of early games that show the power of the system and just about every decent indie game, then it's for you

It's basically what the PSP wanted to be, I'm gutted that it floundered as hard as it did
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.