[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I just got this game. Is there anything I need to know about it?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: stardew valley.jpg (18KB, 200x300px) Image search: [Google]
stardew valley.jpg
18KB, 200x300px
I just got this game. Is there anything I need to know about it?
>>
If you've played a Harvest Moon game you've played Stardew Valley.
>>
You can only do a certain amount of things per day so conserve your energy

It's boring as fuck but clearing out a good plot of land on your farm should be the first thing you do.

Build chests to store shit

Fuck the best girl. You'll know who it is when you see her.
>>
Only that Steam has refunds.

Seriously, don't waste your time. I tried to get into it but it is really a poorly done Harvest Moon wannabe with tons of pain in the ass busywork/grinding to do to get anything accomplished.
>>
>>387386681
You mean Emily right?
>>
>>387386562
start working towards clearing seasonal based bundles as soon as you can. (you'll know what im talking about a few ingames weeks in or so)

also pay attention to how long different things take to grow, I fucked myself over by not paying attention to that.

>>387386764
my man, now thats some good taste
>>
File: leaf.jpg (278KB, 1920x1200px) Image search: [Google]
leaf.jpg
278KB, 1920x1200px
>>387386562
Innocent life: a futuristic harvest moon is better
>>
Don't buy the JoJo mart membership.
It replaces a source of progression through varied item collection with simply 'dump money into this'.
>>
>>387386562
Try to play blind and figure it out. Resist the urge to look shit up.
>>
>>387386709
Have a (you)
>>
File: 1436201694894.jpg (10KB, 194x273px) Image search: [Google]
1436201694894.jpg
10KB, 194x273px
>>387387424
You don't need to do that.
>>
>>387386562
>>387387390
This. You can't lose so it's not like you're going to fuck anything up.
>>
>>387387502
except for >>387387310
thats pretty much the only thing that can't be undone
>>
I'd just play Story of Seasons or Rune Factory 4.
>>
>>387386562
It does the farming mechanics maybe a bit better than harvest moon but everything else feels and is much better in harvest moon
Honestly stardew valley feels so lifeless that almost everything that you do will make you believe it's pointless, at least that's my opinion
Rune factory is the superior option
>>
Get the Jas marriage mod because the girls are all roasties.

>>387387160
Asuka?
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.