[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anyone planning on getting this?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_1314.jpg (34KB, 250x317px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1314.jpg
34KB, 250x317px
Anyone planning on getting this?
>>
>pretty much 0 offline content
Unless multiplayer can be played without ps+ this will be the 1st GT I'll skip
>>
All signs point to this game being stuck in 2001 like always for GT
>>
>>387386197
>stuck in 2001
I wish it was. We arent getting the usual career mode and 90% of the game in online focused. Im skipping this. GT7 when?
>>
Depends on the length and quality VR content
>>
I was under the impression this was going to effectively be GT7, but sounds like it's more of a prologue.

For me, none have topped GT3
>>
I've already wasted enough money on Prologue games. Besides, GT5 was so god awful for how long it took to release, it killed my interest in the franchise after being a day one fan.
>>
>>387388379
word. I remember the wait for GT5. I thought it would usher in the next generation of photorealism. Instead we got literal PS2 models for cars and trees. How the mighty have fallen
>>
>>387385892
Maybe. The online aspect is a double edged sword, sounds better if only due to more of a focus, but the more of a focus on it and honing it puts me off because what I miss most is the giant amount of SP content GT4 had, and even the games before it as well. And as much as I will miss the shitboxes, them needing to basically nuke it from orbit and go at it again with the car models was needed, just kind of wish there was more, especially since allot of them seem to be repeated racing versions of cars. I mean if they can add more cars for free or at least really cheap for what you're getting as time goes on then I'll be fine.

tl;dr maybe. I probably will get it but I doubt I'll get it early on.
>>
File: 05-08-2017 15.24.41.png (225KB, 960x586px) Image search: [Google]
05-08-2017 15.24.41.png
225KB, 960x586px
I'd much prefer if GT PSP had a full simulation/career mode.
>>
I haven't enjoyed a GT game since 3...

4 had way too much useless shit in it, a trend that each game since has continued. I don't think 6 is bad, but races are so limited early on that i cant be arsed to continue.
>>
>>387386038
>tfw always played GT for all the shit to do offline and working your way up unlocking cars
>all other games either give you everything at once, are heavily online oriented, or need a xbox one

now I just don't know what I'm supposed to be playing
>>
File: Grand Valley Speedway.jpg (588KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Grand Valley Speedway.jpg
588KB, 1920x1080px
>Online focused
i know i love my experience being ruined by BR shitters.

I can excuse the PS2 models, I can excuse the 5 year waits, i can excuse the lack of customization compared with competing games, i can excuse the shrinking lineup of fantasy tracks, i can excuse the shit UI like paint chips, i can even excuse the moission of license mode, albiet begrudgingly.

But i can't excuse the lack of singleplayer. They don't even have GT7 in the works ffs

Burn in hell kaz. You're fucking dead to me.
>>
>>387391625
You now know how I feel when FromSoft turned Armored Core from short single-player ranking-based missions and an arena mode to shitty forced multiplayer.
>>
Its Gran Turismo and its for a console I actually own.

Its guaranteed to be good.
>>
it was 50 cad during amazons e3 sale so i preordered it. honestly, i might cancel it because of how emphasis is put on the online
>>
File: canada.jpg (132KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
canada.jpg
132KB, 960x960px
>>387393215
>digital pre-order on canadian PSN at first
>$59.99
>almost considered it figuring it was probably a mistake (has happened before)

>few months later
>actually updated to $79.99

glad I didn't, because I don't even want it anymore anyway -- at most I might check it out for $10 someday, might have more offline content added by then too
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.