[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

~Sonic Mania~

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

File: th.jpg (5KB, 160x116px) Image search: [Google]
th.jpg
5KB, 160x116px
I know this is a personal problem but I wished there was more content in this game. It just feels like more could've been added to it.

>But anon, with it's success we might get a mania 2

No offense but I'd rather have a new game that experiments with something new than another rehash/remix-athon.

Anyone else feels the same?
>>
Why not post in the other thread?
>>
>>387382985
Other thread?
>>
>>387383502
Wonder Bread
>>
File: IMG_20170816_231008_225.jpg (23KB, 309x333px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170816_231008_225.jpg
23KB, 309x333px
>>387383598
[G R E E N - T E X T] ≥ Wonder Bread
>>
>>387382932
>No offense but I'd rather have a new game that experiments with something new than another rehash/remix-athon.
That's why we want Mania 2. Hopefully next time SEGA will loosen it's grip.
>>
File: Werehog.png (986KB, 1644x1615px) Image search: [Google]
Werehog.png
986KB, 1644x1615px
>>387382932
>I'd rather have a new game that experiments with something new than another rehash/remix-athon.

Yeah, this is a personal problem, because it's entirely on you for forgetting that the low points of a good chunk of Sonic games have been experimenting and bringing in new stuff too much.

Fucking of course they'd err on the side of caution, what if Mania had been mostly new stuff but that stuff had been shit?

Is Sonic even capable of dying at this point?
>>
>>387382932
Me too, whenever sonic does try something "different" though, it's more of the same with only slight tweaks.
It'd be nice to try new gameplay styles with only a sequel or two kind of like recent zelda.
>>
File: th-1.jpg (6KB, 160x137px) Image search: [Google]
th-1.jpg
6KB, 160x137px
>>387384249
>We
I'm not exactly in the same boat here anon.

I think a mania 2 is an okay idea. I get why people loved to see more remixed versions of old stages. But let's get this meme straight for a second, "Sonic Mania is a celebration game", "It's supposed to celebrate the existence of classic sonic". Now, how would you feel if the future titles would be nothing but rehashes of the old games.

>Whatever then, let's cry to Sega for a sonic 5 instead

And that's another problem. How many more classic games can there be? sonic 5,6,7,8,9,10?. It would basically turn into the megaman/final fantasy series. What about modern sonic? Does he as a character become non existent in favor of his classic counterpart?

>Iizuka said classic & modern sonic will have their own adventures in the respective timelines they are in

So where does classic end and modern begin? What's the point in calling Genesis sonic "classic" and Dreamcast sonic "modern"?. Are they slang terms to identify which one is the old and new version of sonic the hedgehog? Do the two have no connection to each other now? IS THERE ANYTHING CANONICAL IN THIS INCONSISTENT SERIES ANYMORE?!!?
I got 99.9999 questions right now
>>
>>387382932
That's what forces is for isnt it? new shit?
Also
>want more
>but not more of the game I want more of
?
>>
>>387387658
Mania Is a branching point, the sonic in Mania is his own character and the new "classic" sonic. Everything cannon to this point goes to Modern sonic.
>>
>>387382932
Its a $20 game, it had plenty of content at that price point.
Maybe Mania 2 will be bigger
>>
>>387387658
So what you're saying is you want more of what Sonic 06 did and you're retarded.
You heard it here first folks, OP likes Sonic 06 and is retarded.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.