[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I have never played a worse game in my entire life.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4

File: 93314_front.jpg (54KB, 500x713px) Image search: [Google]
93314_front.jpg
54KB, 500x713px
I have never played a worse game in my entire life.
>>
Sorry that you're too slow to appreciate it.
>>
>>387380283
>gets ass kicked
>shitposts on 4chan
How predictable
>>
Do I have to play them in order?
>>
>>387380283
>This game is bad
>Doesn't say why

Armored Core thread?
>>
Better than V, but not as good as 3: SL or nexus. I really liked the arms forts idea however and going for the destroyer ending was super fun. I wonder if it's even possible to keep old king alive in that fight.
>>
>>387380283
Let me guess, you couldn't beat Occupation of Arteria Carpals?
>>
>>387380491
>use the lightest equipment
>pick and choose parts that improve mobility
>use all the points I have in leg turning
>die because a battle mech designed for improved performance and mobility over vehicles such as tanks literally cannot turn around
This is what you call bad game design.
>>
Hey at least you didn't play multiplayer on the 360 at its peak. That was some fucking garbage.
>>
File: next fight.webm (3MB, 600x400px) Image search: [Google]
next fight.webm
3MB, 600x400px
OP is a shit
>>
>>387380572
>I wonder if it's even possible to keep old king alive in that fight.

It is, but there's no postcombat dialogue because the developers didn't expect anyone to be able to keep him alive
>>
>>387383117
>the developers didn't expect anyone to be able to keep him alive
There was an interview long ago in Gemaga where From mentioned that they never cared on doing detailed game testing. Sometimes I wonder if this attitude carried over to the Souls series...
>>
>>387380283
I feel you. Don't let the 4A babies giving you a hard time fool you. It's a shit game and a shit Armored Core game.
>>
>>387381490
People actually like the Animed Core game?
>>
How do I git gud and AC?
>>
AC2 was my favourite but AC3 was alright, too. After that the series went downhill fast and no recent entry is worth playing if you can get your hands on AC2 or 3.
>>
>>387380283
2fast4u
>>
>>387384781
I like every generation to be honest. 4a is good VD is fun and so are gen 2 and 3. Actually gen1 has hard to go back to.
>>
>>387380725
>not boosting into your turns

Sounds like you have a bad case of the git guds kiddo.
>>
>>387380283
Are you that retard who keeps posting the "Poseur-Core" image?
>>
>>387380725
You should start by not using the Simple control scheme.
>>
File: 1494655509576.jpg (28KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
1494655509576.jpg
28KB, 500x375px
>its another mad cuz bad episode
hearty laughs
>>
>>387381490
this looks fun as fuck tbqh...

playing Titanfall 2 has gotten me interested in trying out some mech games but it seems like there's nothing on this level of speed on PC

people just tell me to play MWO.
>>
File: 1500361722896.png (7KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
1500361722896.png
7KB, 300x300px
Fromsoft, please just drop the Souls series for a moment and give us a PS4/XBONE Armored Core. We only need one, we'll make it last for the whole generation if we have to.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.