[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What the actual fuck happened?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: 31710_1.jpg (381KB, 1500x1500px) Image search: [Google]
31710_1.jpg
381KB, 1500x1500px
What the actual fuck happened?
>>
The first was good

All the others were dog shit. 3 especially was fucking terrible
>>
>>387375769
WB Games
>>
>>387375769
Consoles
>>
>>387375967
Wasn't Fear One also on consoles?
>>
>>387376384
nope
>>
>>387377531
Yes it was. It came out for 360
>>
File: rage.jpg (32KB, 320x305px) Image search: [Google]
rage.jpg
32KB, 320x305px
>>387375769
Alma did not make her father suffer nearly enough
>>
>>387375967
>muh consoles
>>
>>387375769
I fapped to the FEAR 2 ending
>>
>>387375769

I don't know why F3AR gets all the hate; it's not an amazing game but it wasn't bad. The further you get from the source, the shittier things gets.

You guys should have expected it.
>>
>>387375849
Hey fuck you, Extraction Point and Perseus Mandate were grand.
>>
>>387378289
Extraction was top fucking tier.
Perseus Mandate? more like Perseus Mehndate
>>
>>387375967
>*tips fedora*
>*scratches unwashed neckbeard*
>muh consoles
Fuck off lardass, original FEAR was great and it can be played perfectly right on consoles, the sequels were just made as uninspired cashgrabs to milk the franchise which is why those lack the things that made the original great and also were made more accesible on both platforms to have a wider appeal, consoles have nothing to do with this.
>>
>>387375769
The first game and extraction point are some of the best FPS gameplay I've ever played.

Perseus Mandate was bland with bland levels and they somehow ruined the awesome lighting system

FEAR 2 wasn't bad it just was a huge let down from the first game. It was just a sort of standard shooter without the gunplay and atmosphere being nearly as good as the first game.

The third game was just completely generic and didn't feel like a FEAR game at all. The only good part was playing not as the Pointman since you got some fun powers to tool around with.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.