[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

e-sports is a cancer, yes or sure?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2

File: e-cancer.jpg (128KB, 1200x807px) Image search: [Google]
e-cancer.jpg
128KB, 1200x807px
e-sports is a cancer, yes or sure?
>>
>>387370010
Indifferent. People competing in video games has always been a thing and it's a fun way to get a challenge.
It's just way more popular now and there's an entire industry around it. Doesn't really affect you though.
>>
寄生虫みたいな奴ら
>>
>>387370721
nani the fuck?
>>
>>387370721
weeb go away
>>
>>387370010
It ruined online gaming
>>
>>387371342
>he thinks online gaming was ever good.
LMAO
>>
>>387371342
This. Anything with multiplayer is now made with muh e-sports scene in mind, which can end up detrimental to the gaming experience as a whole.
>>
>>387372420
It was decent, at least. But because of e-sports, every multiplayer game is made to be an e-sport because it's famous, makes money, and normies love it
>>
The term esports is the worst fucking meme in vidya history.
>>
no it is fun to watch

don't blame esports chads because your game sucks
>>
>>387370010
>those acne scars
>>
>>387371342
I completely agree
>>
>>387370010
Obviously. Trying to lump this shit in with actual competetive sports is a joke.
>>
>>387373497
Thankfully not a single human being is doing this.
>>
>>387370010

Facial scars will betray the party at some point.
>>
>>387373614
>he didn't hear that the next olympics will have "esports"
>>
There's nothing wrong with e-sports. The problem is devs who try to force it into their games instead of letting a competitive scene develop naturally.
Matchmaking and "ranked" game modes are the real cancer.
>>
>>387372437

I actually really agree with this. I feel like there was a period where games existed focused on Versus play, and these ended up being fun enough to have communities that push the game further and further. You see this a lot with older fighting games and some PC stuff. I think developers today see that as a metric for success and create games that cater to these communities without realizing that the reason the older games got the communities they did was primarily because the games were fun and exciting but happened to have good multiplayer.
>>
>>387370010
Why do they do this? Why do they take pictures with all these asinine poses trying to come off as tough guys? It barely works with actual sports players in general and that's just because they're usually built or at least big. The whole esport thing is bad enough as it is without them trying to pass off the players as "cool" or intimidating in any fashion whatsoever.
>>
>>387373681
>old jews and baby boomers that run the Olympics

Thankfully not a single human being is doing this.
>>
>>387373497
What about poker?
>>
>>387370010
>yes or sure?
Certainly.
>>
File: 1300288234778.png (11KB, 429x410px) Image search: [Google]
1300288234778.png
11KB, 429x410px
>basically every professional gamer is a fat, ugly turd
>basically every professional gamer has a shelf life of 5 years before being put out to pasture and having to find a real job

It actually sounds like a really terrible way to try and make a living unless you're at the tippy top and actually win and get real endorsement money.

Fucking streamers and youtubers probably make more cash.
>>
>spread anti-tourneyfaggotry
>why are there so many casuals?
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.