[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: Games /v/ unanimously loves

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: CzhAYx5XgAAlsHl.jpg (109KB, 640x814px) Image search: [Google]
CzhAYx5XgAAlsHl.jpg
109KB, 640x814px
ITT: Games /v/ unanimously loves
>>
I bet you think you're ironically shitposting but a large number of the people that played this game enjoyed it. It's critically underrated.
>>
>>387368818
If you unironically like any 3D Sonic, you're probably an autismo
>>
File: arcadia_dc_front.jpg (125KB, 600x613px) Image search: [Google]
arcadia_dc_front.jpg
125KB, 600x613px
>>
>>387369021
t. ironic shitposter trying to fit in with other ironic shitposters
>>
>>387367960
I hear either really bad things about Shadow or really good things depending on the website. Which is it?
>>
>>387369021
do you even realize where the fuck are you?
>>
>>387370406
It's actually a trash game being memed as "i-its not that bad". Even for it's time it was terrible.
>>
>>387370406
It's a fairly mediocre game with kinda eh controls. It has its genuinely good levels and totally shit levels here and there though, so it's more a mix of highs and lows than strictly being straight down the middle. And the B Movie tier plot is surprisingly entertaining in an odd way.
>>
>>387370406
It has the second best 3D controls in a Sonic game right behind Sonic Adventure 2. It has the best homing attack, and easily one of the top 5 OSTs in the series (With Secret Rings, Adventure 2, Riders, and 06). The plot is edgy and dumb, but it's blown way out of proportion by the internet. The guns aren't particularly bad, and they do well to add to the combat aspect of the game in a way that Heroes attempted to do, but failed.

Basically, if you're a big fan of SA2, you'll probably enjoy Shadow. The game is a massive love letter to SA2.
>>
>>387371025
The homing attack was not good. Adventure had the best ones.
>>
>>387370587
>fuck are you
Literally couldn't pass for anything above autismo
>>
>>387371285
>The homing attack was not good. Adventure had the best ones.
I'm torn between the two really. Some days I like how clean and controlled the Shadow homing attack feels, and other days I like the speed and roughness of the Adventure attacks.
>>
>>387371025
>right behind Sonic Adventure 2
>have to hold b for spindash
>best homing attack
It's slow and clunky and it only works because of the game itself not being primarily about speed.
>>
>>387367960
I liked this game but I would have loved it if there were no guns. I don't understand that choice.
>>
>>387372234
It's like >>387371025 said: It's a means of attempting to add to the combat aspect of the game while making it faster than the slog of Sonic Heroes. It makes it so having enemies with health bars isn't as much of a problem.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.