[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

mania

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3

File: nickRobinson.jpg (142KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
nickRobinson.jpg
142KB, 1280x720px
only decent video game reporter to cover sonic mania pre-release gets fired from his job for being a guy to a girl on the internet. what do you guys make of it?
>>
>>387367153
>for being a guy to a girl
haha I always knew this dude was a faggot
>>
>>387367153
Who
>>
fuck this guy

makes my puke just looking at him
>>
SJWs will fall by the hands of SJWs
>>
>>387367512
is it the toxic masculinity that is making u nauseous? acting like a dude to a girl shouldn't make u lose ur fucking job. these false allegations makes me not even want to approach women anymore
>>
I'm just annoyed that I don't get to see his funny tweets anymore.
>>
>>387367153
>for being a guy to a girl on the internet.

Im not sure what you mean by this.
>>
>>387367823

He is a shitty game's journalist. Like everyone else.

He barely knows anything and fumbles around being clueless
>>
>>387368045
He was harassing a woman and people are excusing it with ''It's just how guys are!'' as if they were five and he pushed her into the mud because he liked her.
Good riddance. Hope the pissbaby never gets hired.
>>
>>387367153

False, not nearly the only coverage. Shows you don't know shit about games journalism or you're just trolling. In both cases leave your thread and let the intelligent anons talk.
>>
>>387368283

Yeah SuperBunnyHop did the best coverage on the game really.
>>
>tries to get it on with (several!) underage
>nobody says anything for however long he's been doing this
>is actually retarded enough to fuck it up

b
o
i
>>
>>387367153
Consort with SJWs and they will eventually turn on you

Stupid games stupid prizes
>>
>>387367153
I don't know what he did or didn't do, but I'd fire him just for having such a fucking stupid looking haircut.
>>
>>387368149
>He was harassing a woman

what did he do
>>
>>387368724
Basically said girls are inferior to men in every way, proceeded to tell her she should become a prostitute because she's nothing more than a whore
>>
>>387368936
Are there screencaps
>>
>>387368936
Why take him seriously if you don't believe what he is saying? I never understood this with triggered idiots.
>>
File: tweet.png (177KB, 728x682px) Image search: [Google]
tweet.png
177KB, 728x682px
>>
>>387369304
This better not be the evidence/screencaps that
>>387369031
Asked for
>>
File: tweet2.png (217KB, 1302x646px) Image search: [Google]
tweet2.png
217KB, 1302x646px
>>
>>387369410
i'm sure someone is going to publically tweet to another person to blow him. are u fucking retarded? ofc she didn't provide evidence. she deleted her account shortly thereafter
>>
>>387369304
>i'm not saying he's a predator

Wow why would she say this. It's almost like she felt she wasn't being sexually harassed
>>
>>387369531
>she didn't provide evidence

Well at least we're clear about one thing
>>
>>387367153
>going on almost 30
>dresses, acts, and flirts like a friend zoned high schooler
>dude we ALL jacked off to krystal amirite
Epitome of how do you do fellow kids
>>
>>387369531
>evidence has to be from a public platform
Are (you) retarded? Do you understand technology? Do you know about screencaping? Jesus christ
>>
>>387369531
>ofc she didn't provide evidence
oh gee I'm so glad a woman can just slander men publically and get them fired without evidence or trial or anything at all in 2017
I'm sure first wave feminists are just thrilled in their graves that this is what their fight has achieved
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.