[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can we have a serious DK64 thread? As in, no memes?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5

File: DK Rap.jpg (87KB, 1310x873px) Image search: [Google]
DK Rap.jpg
87KB, 1310x873px
Can we have a serious DK64 thread? As in, no memes?
>>
>>387366708
Yeah, this coconut crap isn't funny
>>
>>387367074
Can make a Kremling cry out for mummy
>>
File: HE.gif (1MB, 310x314px) Image search: [Google]
HE.gif
1MB, 310x314px
HE
>>
File: 1486680054099.jpg (60KB, 358x437px) Image search: [Google]
1486680054099.jpg
60KB, 358x437px
I miss dongposting.
>>
>>387367561
Can ruin a good thread with relative ease!
>>
>>387366708
Honestly, do you think that is possible?
>>
>>387367652
Makes crushing threads seem such a breeze!
>>
>>387366708
I have a 6.5 inch dick. Do you think Tiny Kong's butthole and/or vag could take all of it?
>>
>>387366708
Alright.
It's a pretty fun game, though it has some issues. Maybe someday I'll actually finish it.
>>
>>387367757
DK!
Huuh!
Dongle Kong!
>>
>>387367757
"HE" may be stale
"Dong" has no style

But this thread's
one hell of a ride HUH
>>
Come on OP! Come and join in on the memes

*DJ scratching*

HE memes
DONG memes
Tiny Kong's Teets

Re-arranging Kong letters to make phallic things AH YEAH
>>
Hey guys, I have a secret.

Dong.
>>
File: DK64_Candy_Bio.png (510KB, 791x526px) Image search: [Google]
DK64_Candy_Bio.png
510KB, 791x526px
I liked it more than Banjo-Tooie
>>
>>387366708
I thought the game was okay. Not an amazing piece of art like the first 3 DKC games on SNES, just okay. Level design was good but then they decided to force you into collect-a-thon meme and put DK barrels around so you have to backtrack the same area several times just to get the color-coded items.

It was just a stupid idea in an otherwise great game.

What makes it worse is that you don't experience any real sense of progression. You don't "beat" the levels like SNES entries then come back later for secrets, you have to explore the whole thing several times just to unlock the boss room, which rewards you with a key for... eww.. another boring stage. No extra lives, no danger in being defeated at each stage, just the ultimately boring obligation to collect bananas to advance.

And the forced DK arcade... god, how I hated that. It was fun at first, I kept coming back to beat my own scores, but when I realized I had to clear it TWICE to finish the damn game? Fuck you, Rare. Just fuck you. That's the opposite of fun, that's the opposite of good game design. You don't genuinely enjoy the game for 30-40 hours, at least 20 hours are pure, tedious backtracking and fustrating attempts to either clear a 36 year old (18yo at the time of release) arcade or deal with a shitty bonus room.
>>
>>387369168
Tell the doctor where else collect-a-thons hurt you.
>>
>>387369439
let's not pretend that DK64 was a good game. It's fun for a bit but then it all sinks in and you realize you're playing tedious garbage
>>
File: 4c3.png (518KB, 600x890px) Image search: [Google]
4c3.png
518KB, 600x890px
I only remember liking the bosses and using the barrels to launch myself, the insane amount of backtracking and collect-a-thon fuckery prevented me from getting past the spoopy level with the ship
>>
>>387369616
Unless you're switching all the time instead of just focusing on one character per time and exploring the level to know where to go later, it obviously will become a chore.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.