[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So we all agree the first DLC pack for Zelda was shit right?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

So we all agree the first DLC pack for Zelda was shit right? I hope the second one justifies the price because this one definitely did not.
>>
No.
>>
>>387366726
t. nintendo drone
>>
>>387366628
The first pack was never going to be the one that determined if it's worth purchasing

The only thing of note that it was going to contain was the hard mode and they fucked that up
>>
>>387366628

Master Mode was a huge disappointment. Who the hell thought it would be fun to upgrade every enemy by one tier, but they still drop the same weapons as the original game? It makes the combat tedious and just not even worth it.
>>
>>387366779
No.
>>
>>387366628
The Master Trials and bonus gear was sweet, Master Mode sucks.
>>
>>387366948
>bonus gear
It doesn't even have new functions, aside from the korok sensor which is only used by babies.
>>
File: 1489546581348.png (858KB, 734x804px) Image search: [Google]
1489546581348.png
858KB, 734x804px
>>387366628
Eh. First one was probably worth $5 - $7 dollars. The DLC outfits look nice, but can't be upgraded, which sucks. But we got what essentially amounts to 3 dungeons with Eventide Island rules. Granted, they re-used assets to make them, but it was still quite a bit of fun.

If the story DLC feels like a proper content add-on with double digits gameplay hours, I can see the $20 price tag. Didn't even play master mode cause it looked like shit though...
>>
>>387366826
Yes.
>>
>>387367223
>The DLC outfits look nice, but can't be upgraded,
They just copy the same abilities from gear in the base game, you're literally paying for cosmetics
>>
>>387366790
it just makes the beginning half of the game that much worse but without the thrill of it being new
>>
>>387367357
Majora's Mask is a pretty good
>>
>>387366628
Why do people buy stuff before they know what they'll get? Why not just wait until everything is released before you decide whether to buy the dlc package?
>>
>>387368142
If I don't buy it then people on /v/ will tell me I'm not allowed to criticize it unless I buy it.
>>
>>387366628
I always wonder if people like you are legitimately braindead.

There is only ONE DLC since you can buy only ONE. They just seperated it because some of it is already done and if they call it pack 1 and 2, part 1 and 2 or niggerfucker 1000 and 2000 doesn't matter at all.

You literally have to be mentally disabled to get this irritated by semantics as a non-infant.
>>
>>387368271
>>387368271
>You literally have to be mentally disabled to get this irritated by semantics as a non-infant.
He says this after he just threw some hissyfit over semantics
Nintendo drones are truly an autistic bunch
>>
>>387366628
/v/ will never "all agree"
>>
>>387369790
>implying
ALWAYS I WANNA BE WITH YOU and SHAZBOT disagree
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.