[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So is it any good?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

File: 250px-Agents_of_Mayhem_box_art.png (158KB, 250x312px) Image search: [Google]
250px-Agents_of_Mayhem_box_art.png
158KB, 250x312px
So is it any good?
>>
it's full sjw, with bland humor and voice acting.
>>
The official 4chan verdict: A great game packed with visceral gameplay and beautiful environments, complemented by memorable music and gorgeous menus.
>>
Did anyone care, or even notice? What's the steam peak?
>>
I saw a short video on it and it was one of the most boring "Action" games I've ever seen
>>
It came out?
>>
File: #'';.pl'[p.png (335KB, 571x371px) Image search: [Google]
#'';.pl'[p.png
335KB, 571x371px
it rides on the saints row name while having basically nothing of what made saints row good, very cynical move on the devs part and serves only to dilute the brand
it's generic as all fuck, tries to be some zany saturday morning cartoon but lacks any of the charm and is a super medicore character ability shooting game with a character swaping gimmick that is just not needed
also open world for literally no reason as there's nothing to do or get in it other than some lame run of the mill collectathon shit
it's just way too clean and safe in it's humor too all the jokes just fail to land
>>
I was going to make this exact thread with the exact same words
>>
>>387363368
Everything about that image looks terrible
>>
>>387363585
Her tits aren't bad. Very well framed.
>>
>>387362625

>Incorporates 3rd-party DRM: Denuvo Anti-tamper

Literally cannot be good because of this.
>>
>>387363368
how dare they even reference half life in this series
>>
>>387362695
>Esjaydubba (you)
>>
Will they ever make a game with custom characters again? That was basically the whole reason Saints Row ever stood out from GTA.

This game looks like it has the same boring shooting from the other Saints Rows, where enemies are just bullet sponges that stand in the middle of the street flinging bullets until you or they die.
>>
>>387363707
T.thief
>>
>>387362625
>no co-op
It's shit.
>>
It's a open world collectathon game with decent gunplay and platforming.

The story is meh and the humor is hit or miss.

I'd say $60 might be too high a price, but when it's eventually $20 or less in steam sales its a fun pick up.

This is coming from someone that's actually been playing it, not just repeating what all the drones are saying.
>>
>>387362695
What do you mean it's full sjw? I know literally nothing about the game.
>>
Combat , driving , traversal is nice
Daisy is thicc, The game has the most fun bow combat in any game ever. Good difficulty settings and overall a pretty comfy game. It's not SJW and my only issue is the limited customization options. I got it from CDkeys for 30 bucks so I would say the game is worth somewhere around that range of under 40.
>>
Is that demoman?
>>
>>387362695
The cover might fool you, but it's not battleborn
>>
>>387363947
>Software that punishes people who pay for something is good and only people that don't pay are the ones that complain!

Hey, not everyone is as poor as you are and can't afford the things they want.
>>
It's like Saints Row 3 or 4 with some Overwatch influences. Played about 3 hours so far and it's okay. It tries to be funny but not in memey-borderlands way more like a kids show you're too old for.

I haven't found the enemies too spongey but I imagine they do as you turn mission difficulty up. Pressing X to summon your car seems like such an obvious improvement over the call your car delivery guy mechanic in previous and similar games.

It's probably a decent steam sale buy
>>
The map is very small, like it makes SteelPort feel like just cause
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.