[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

what's your opinion of it, /v/?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

File: level two.png (623KB, 600x745px) Image search: [Google]
level two.png
623KB, 600x745px
what's your opinion of it, /v/?
>>
Watch Threadbareinc
>>
It's 100% black
>>
>>387362503
He was a good game
>>
>>387362503
Played it for 6 hours, never went back to it. Kind of been wanting to try it again. Any recommended builds to make the game fun for a beginner?
>>
>>387363095
>>387362543
>>
>>387362543
>>387363195
All of it?
>>
>>387362503

Best game ever, other than Fallout 1
>>
>>387362503
An inferior Human Revolution
>>
>>387363095
depends
if you're more of a pacifist, use a baton + ppr spray + prod build, it's the essential nonlethal build
if you're direct and don't care about casualties, i'd say any baton / sword + pistol รท rifle / shotgun build should work, as they're easy to find and get; with the right skills you're pretty much done, you won't necessarily need anything else
experiment with shit and see what you like i guess
>>
>>387363095
Get a sniper rifle and a silencer attachment. Headshot enemies, and breeze through the game.
>>
>>387363095
Don't listen to this chump >>387364359
Just stick with the prod and take the gep gun.
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (8KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
8KB, 480x360px
Amazing game, goes on forever though. Still worth one solid playthrough if you have any fucking self respect.

>>387364359
idk man, maxing out regen, ballistic protection and speed augs then ripping through the game one shotting everything is fucking cash if you're going for a lethal playthrough.
>>
File: dragontoothakass.jpg (2KB, 92x92px) Image search: [Google]
dragontoothakass.jpg
2KB, 92x92px
>>387364615
with this, of course.
>>
>>387364615
this
imo Liberty Island is still one of my most favorite introduction levels, it's just fucking amazing and the vast amount of choices and ways you can beat it are just mindblowing for a game from 2000
>>
>>387365165
True af. Liberty island has to be one of the best levels in gaming, man, definitely top 10. Part of me wishes the rest of the game carried this sort of variety in terms of completing objectives, but once you decide what kind of JC you're going to be, your options begin to deteriorate.
>>
File: SEAGALLED.webm (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
SEAGALLED.webm
2MB, 1920x1080px
The movie adaptation was excellent
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.