[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ff15

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_4113.jpg (246KB, 962x1200px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4113.jpg
246KB, 962x1200px
is pic related even worth playing?

i bought it last year but was never able to get into it
>>
I've put 50 hours into it doing a lot of side quest type shit as well as main story etc. Didnt have any expectations at first. Characters are very bland, personally I didnt care for anyone or anything, it just felt like a huge empty world. The quests in this game are MMO like (fetch 10 bones, kill 10 mobs) but the thing its they are more repetetive than most MMO quests, I find that shit INSANE. They have spent so many years working with a game that feels like its been rushed and worked on for 1-2 years. Terrible game imo, the only reason it did so well with the sales was because of the franchise name. My honest opinion.
>>
If you've already bought it, just play it.
>>
Just over level to get the airdance and you feel like an anime character.
>>
>>387358597
>is pic related even worth playing?

yep. it's the only open world rpg I can think of with legit fun battles. I mean I even like witcher 3 but in these games battles do get a bit stale and repetitive. XV has a really cool battle system once you get the hang of it. tip: start with "far" battle camera and wait mode, until you get used to it.
>>
>>387358891
>I didn't play the game.
>>
File: Ads the game.jpg (372KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
Ads the game.jpg
372KB, 1024x576px
Sure, but why spend all day inside when you can go out camping with our Coleman products?
>>
>>387359616
>I'm a cocksucking faggot
>>
>>387358891
>feels like its been rushed and worked on for 1-2 years
maybe because game didn't start development until 2013.
>>
>>387359756
>Coleman products?

tell me anon, are those the heavy duty camping gear for the demanding camper I keep hearing about ?

>>387358597
>i bought it last year but was never able to get into it

it's not really about difficulty but to enjoy the battle system, you really need to get good at it. I mean the 5 people I've actually seen play it well, make it look better than the naruto vs pain battle.
>>
File: FFXVGameplay.webm (786KB, 700x600px) Image search: [Google]
FFXVGameplay.webm
786KB, 700x600px
>>387358597
wait until all the DLC and "fixes" are out

>>387360345
>you really need to get good at it.
the game gives you 0 motivation to get good. The grades at the end of the battle are arbitrary
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.