[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Amiibo Thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: amemebo.jpg (21KB, 318x159px) Image search: [Google]
amemebo.jpg
21KB, 318x159px
>Whats the best game that features Amiibo? >Whats the game that implements Amiibo the most naturally and the best?
>How big is your collection?
>What amiibo are you going for now
>Opinion of scalpers?
>>
>>387357420
>He plays with toys to open on-disk DLC
Sad. SAD!
>>
Who are you quoting
>>
>>387357484
You know those aren't only for quotes or are you just being a pedantic faggot?
>>
>>387357420
>>Whats the best game that features Amiibo? >Whats the game that implements Amiibo the most naturally and the best?
Smash, training and using your amiibo to eventually put it to the test in matches to the death with other amiibos is fun as fuck. Makes me feel like I'm running an illegal cockfighting industry and the cock that loses enough points dies
>>How big your collection
All the smash characters that are out, most of the Mario kart ones and some of the standalones
>>What amiibo are you going for now
The Samoose one for the new Metroid
>>Opinion on scalpeers?
Don't care as long as I get the amiibo eventually.
>>
I cant believe I blew 200 on these.
Are they worth something?
>>
>>387358995
>Makes me feel like I'm running an illegal cockfighting industry and the cock that loses enough points dies
Explain.
>>
I only have a Resetti amiibo because that's probably the only piece of merchandise that glorious faggot is ever going to get.
>>
>>387357420
Let's see now. I have a fairly sizable collection of about six of them, but aside from Zelda, I don't actually use them for their content. It was the only toy of Lucina that didn't cost an arm and a leg to buy and then the other limbs to import.

They're nice to have in the living room. The people trying to shame me for "on-disc DLC" are preaching to deaf ears because everyone I and everyone I know who buys these things don't even unbox them, much less use them for their content.
>>
>>387357420
>>How big is your collection?
22. I have 15 Zelda amiibo (all except for the new three; Majora's Mask, Twilight Princess and Skyward Sword) as well as both 8-bit Mario, the three original Splatoon ones, and from Smash, Luigi and Kirby.
>>What amiibo are you going for now
Just those three new Zelda amiibo. Then I'll be getting the champions when they're released.
>>
File: boogerboy.png (1MB, 1200x1103px) Image search: [Google]
boogerboy.png
1MB, 1200x1103px
Arms Amiibos when?

I just want to immortalize my booger boy with a nice minifig
>>
The only ones I have are the Smash Dedede and an 8-Bit Mario that came with Mario Maker. Besides that I want to get the new Metroid Amiibo and that's it.
>>
>>387359119
Its a multiple step process between me and my friends where we
>Train all the members of the roster with amiibo
>Give them varying abilities and skills that all cost points
>Rate their performance from S to F
>Each tier is then further subdivided between who is the best of their respective tier
>Points are dolled out to each of the fighters
>From there they compete within their tiers against other amiibos in 1v1s and 2v2s
>Each time they win they gain points which they can spend on better gear and better abilities or even just recustomize themselves from say a bruiser to a glass cannon
>Each time they lose, however, they lose points
>Once they reach 0 points me and my friends gather all the amiibo and in a public display and execute them thorugh various means, for example: burning them, pouring acid on them, pulling them apart, stomping on it, etc.
>We do this until one amiibo remains and it gets crowned the champion and it gets specially preserved in my collection
My friends stopped doing this by the 3rd or 4th repetition, so now I have to carry this out alone for the sake of tradition. Probably spent upwards of $600 on these competitions in the 13 times I've done this. Mid-way through my 14th tournament, and it looks like Marth is going to win.
>>
>>387359813
Holy shit anon, get help
>>
>>387359813
Legit brain problems, way too much money to spend, or most probably both
>>
>>387359475
Arms is a dead game friend. No way Nintendy is going to release any Amiibos unless they are of the women so they can pander to the waifufags.
>>
File: d.jpg (18KB, 259x194px) Image search: [Google]
d.jpg
18KB, 259x194px
>>387359813
>Once they reach 0 points me and my friends gather all the amiibo and in a public display and execute them thorugh various means, for example: burning them, pouring acid on them, pulling them apart, stomping on it, etc.
My fucking sides, never have I ever seen such concentration of pure, undistilled autism on this board until now. Arigato, /v/
>>
>>387359813
Please tell me this shit is a pasta
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.