[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why does the Switch grind /v/'s gears?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5

File: switch-angle-mob.png (46KB, 342x220px) Image search: [Google]
switch-angle-mob.png
46KB, 342x220px
Coming from a PCbro I literally don't see why it's so bad minus how Nintendo is treating their online service or blown-out-of-proportion problems that was already fixed. Not to mention it fucking saved Nintendo.
>>
/v/ loves to see things fail, and it's not failing.
>>
>>387353907
this, remember when ouya shit the bed? /v/ was cumming all over itself
>>
File: 1347232455954.gif (253KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
1347232455954.gif
253KB, 500x281px
are you stupid? is this your first time on 4chan? for the retards here everything must be shit. doomed. failure. finished. etc.

it's the biggest shithole on the internet
>>
File: 1288803563519.jpg (286KB, 875x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1288803563519.jpg
286KB, 875x1000px
Everyone here is desperate for a new Tortanic or ME:A and since we're bitter /v/irgins who got tired of fun we have to bring down everything else thats popular like the switch, PUBG, esports, etc.
>>
>>387353797
>Not to mention it fucking saved Nintendo.
Nintendo was never in danger retard
>3DS printing money
>Wii U flopped but still made a profit
>Amiibo shilling working wonders
>>
/v/ is now too young to have the respect for Nintendo we had. They didn't play Super Mario Sunshine the summer before 9th grade. They didn't play Super Mario World with their sister.

The void Nintendo has left in recent years has somehow memeified their 1st party titles into something akin to Sonic. It's all wahoo instead of chili dogs. Really though, it's just the direction Nintendo has taken for the past couple of consoles. They went from completing the console war trifecta to serving casuals only to literally nothing and now they've come back full force in the best way they know how with the handheld market. A year from now after Mario Odyssey and with Pokemon and Animal Crossing on the horizon, Nintendo will once again take its rightful throne. All the shitty kids will once again hear about Nintendo games from their friends and they'll magically convert. Like always.
>>
File: 1479491987606.png (229KB, 332x358px) Image search: [Google]
1479491987606.png
229KB, 332x358px
>>387355028
>Super Mario Sunshine
>Summer before 9th grade

Tfw I've been a Nintendo fan since before you were born
>>
File: anime_girl.jpg (18KB, 270x320px) Image search: [Google]
anime_girl.jpg
18KB, 270x320px
>>387353797
>it fucking saved Nintendo
But Nintendo was never in any danger.
>>
>>387353797
>Not to mention it fucking saved Nintendo.
Wow not only you take consolewars seriously you're also a retard
>>
I'm kind of worried about Pokemon. I mean it's been defenselessly retarded since BW2 and arguably flat out shit since emerald (hg/ss aside).

I hope that whatever comes to the switch is a massive 3d reimagining of the first few gen instead of being a gen 8 with more useless retarded Pokemon in a new stupid region
>>
>>387355919
As long as they don't shoehorn it onto the 3DS as well, I'm fully expecting a massive console scale Pokemon RPG featuring every mon.
>>
>>387355735
Well he is a pcbro
>>
>>387355919
>>387356351
You really need to curb your enthusiasm.
Game Freak will ALWAYS do the absolute minimum that's expected of them, since they don't have to answer directly to Nintendo.
>>
>>387356957
*BOMP BOMP BOMP*
>>
>>387353797
>Nintendo has billions of surplus dollars and all of the highest selling consoles of all time including now- the 3DS
>needed to be saved

I love this meme
>>
>>387353797
It's Nintendo. Some people on here just hate Nintendo with a passion and shitpost constantly, most notably pokebarneyfag.

A lot is also falselflagging trolls who are encouraged by the fact that nintendo fans keep biting their bait.
>>
>>387358319
>pokebarneyfag

Is that the "Blunders in Gaming" guy where he lists a bunch of Nintendo games that succeeded and insists they're failing? Or is that someone else? I can't get my console warring faggots straight sometimes.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.