[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Destiny 2 game

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

File: Destiny-2-Official-Reveal-Art.jpg (518KB, 1900x1068px) Image search: [Google]
Destiny-2-Official-Reveal-Art.jpg
518KB, 1900x1068px
Hey.

So that fucking thing will come soon and i have no idea if it will stay "as bad" (called boring, slow, repetitive, ..) as most reviewers i've seen on the tubes has been saying it will keep on being.

Apparently, it's worse in most ways than the first .. that i didn't play (don't know if it matters) so i don't have any real point of reference here but since my friends have said this might, MIGHT be interesting to play, especially if we all play together .. i don't know.

Any game, no matter how relatively shitty it is, when played with friends, is improved. But i don't know if what this seems to be stale bread can be enjoyable .. and i would be pissed to have to toss 60$ at it to just be disappointed (more by principle rather than a money thing).

Are the YT reviews honest ? Will the game be better at launch ? Is it simply way better than what they are pretending ?
The fact that there's no constant thread spam (at the moment) about it here (or may not be aware of it) makes me kinda feel nobody fucking cares about it anyway.

Your thoughts ?
>>
>>387351990
Everything looks better from what ive seen
Looked at the e3 builds, played the early beta

The only concern anyone should have is how much content will be in the game
If its as good as the taken king dlc, nothing to worry about
If its as good as vanilla destiny 1, another fucking blunder
>>
It's more of Destiny 1, and Destiny 1 was a boring fucking slog where you spent 15 minutes shooting a bullet sponge boss for terrible loot.
>>
>>387352150
Oh, that kind of game where your aiming skill is secondary and the stats of your epic loot gun makes the difference instead ?

Jesus i don't like it already ..
>>
>>387352147
>The only concern anyone should have is how much content will be in the game
>If its as good as the taken king dlc, nothing to worry about
These two are contradictory.
>>
>>387352639
Guess you didnt play the game then
>>
>>387352756
Wow, you win. I concede. 1 DLC was worth a repurchase of vanilla.
>>
It's a game about hunting for funguns
Amidst a sea of shitty trash you find one or two guns that are worth keeping, and those guns become your best friends. You look at these guns and you're like "Holy shit, I want to build my entire loadout based around this gun". You will have fond memories of times spent with these guns. These guns will never let you down and will always love you.

That is destiny.
>>
>>387352756
Not him but I bought destiny twice because the 2nd time my friends were buying the taken king edition and I thought it might be mroe fun with friends.

Taken king was as awful as the main game. Main story was like 6 missions and the rest of the game was finding random events throughout the zones or just running the same strikes over and over again. Not even playing with friends could redeem it for me.
>>
>>387354445
Until they're nerfed into uselessness because shitters in PvP cry
>>
>>387352368
>aiming skill is secondary and the stats of your epic loot gun makes the difference instead ?
not true at all. everything is homogenized and weapons barely matter outside of their light level. it's an FPS with guns that have random rolls and levels, there is no crazy damage modifiers and shit like borderlands.
>>
>>387351990
The beta wasn't very good for many reasons that will be fixed in the upcoming PC beta. You WILL buy this game. You WILL play Destiny 2.
>>
File: D2SkillTrees.png (60KB, 580x425px) Image search: [Google]
D2SkillTrees.png
60KB, 580x425px
>>387352147
>Everything looks better from what ive seen
You need to get your eyes checked anon
>privates matches were removed
>rumble was removed
>new skill tree means even less build variety
>>
>>387355153
>Weapons barely matter outside of LL
Oh so that's why everyone uses a Grasp of Malok in PvP at any kind of none shitter tier. You really have no clue what you're talking about do you?
>>
>We're sticking with 4v4 because it's more competitive
Is this a case of game designers not knowing what the fuck they're talking about?
>>
>>387355567
Shut the fuck up you fucking trash can, malokfags get blown the fuck out by any competent palindrome user.
>>
>>387355543
Destiny 1 didn't have any meaningful build variety.
>>
>>387351990
Considering Bungie went to shit after ODST, Destiny 2 is going to be fucking SHIT.
>>
>>387357461
>getting to choose your passives, grenades, melee, and super abilities isn't meaningful
>>
>>387357740
Wow, and you still get to choose all of those same things in Destiny 2. The only thing that's being altered is passives. Also, no you couldn't choose your super ability, are you dull?
>>
>>387357206
>Palindromefag
>Whole argument of LL only mattering falls apart
It's cute you think this when they literally put a patch to make Malok farming harder because everyone was doing it to get a good roll. Face it this game comes down to a handful of guns with good rolls, key words there good rolls, being the top tier and only viable options in PvP. Then shitters cry and get this or that gun nerfed, but it also makes the gun useless in PvE. Destiny is a joke and 2 is a carbon copy with some stuff taken out to make "balancing" easier.
>>
>>387358094
He probably meant the augment to your super, like the Titan slam can have a wave or shock that stays for a bit.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.