[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I spent $40 on this pile of garbage come laugh at me ITT

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4

File: guide_screen_ds2.jpg (493KB, 1920x1200px) Image search: [Google]
guide_screen_ds2.jpg
493KB, 1920x1200px
I spent $40 on this pile of garbage come laugh at me ITT
>>
>>387351589
Why did you buy the undisputed worst one of the bunch?
>>
>>387352121
I had played BB and DS3 just prior (BB being the first entry I played) and really liked those.

For the time being I don't have a gaming PC or PS3 for DeS so I bought this and boy wow do I regret it
>>
I like this game.
>>
>>387351589
hope you at least bought SOTFS and not vanilla, if you bought vanilla then please kys lmao
>>
>>387352805
it was SOTFS but I don't think I'll ever bother getting as far as the DLC because this game suuuuuuucks
>>
The only good thing I can say about *souls is I never spent a cent on it.
I didn't fall for it when demon souls was the bloodborne of the ps3.
I didn't fall for it when dark souls came out on the ps3 and everyone was praising it as the best game ever made.
I waited until it came to pc, and pirated das1, 2, and 3.
Good thing, the games suck ass. They're clearly made for casuals with an inferiority complex.
Even going full dodge build, no armor, no poise, no shield, just weapons and spells, at 60 fps giving me less than 1/4th of a second worth of iframes after maximum upgrades it was all just too fucking easy and repetitive.
>>
>>387352926
DLC is the only good part.
There is only like 2 difficult bosses in the game outside the dlc.
>>
Why would I laugh when you bought my personal favorite Souls game?
>>
File: feelanon.png (31KB, 500x461px) Image search: [Google]
feelanon.png
31KB, 500x461px
>>387351589
Don't feel bad OP. I bought it for $60 midnight release, and got 100% completion in less than a month in a desperate attempt to justify it. The false advertisement and fanboy hype got me good.
>>
File: 1449769840751.png (119KB, 635x493px) Image search: [Google]
1449769840751.png
119KB, 635x493px
>>387353169
>trying this hard
>>
>>387351589
playing it at the moment and really enjoying it honestly, love the customisation options and weapon types, like the characters too.

What is bullshit though is the shaded woods with the onslaught of hard hitting foes that you can neither see or lock onto.

Also some of the level design is pretty garbage. Well more bland then garbage but still. Way to many hallways and straight pathways. And like, it takes only one boss to get to the rotten but four to five for all the others which is weird shit.

online scene seems to be dead, which is a shame but whatever.
>>
>>387353874
The only people who need to try hard are the consolefags who think this shit is difficult.
Meanwhile I sprintdodged through half of the game. past half the enemies, just to get to bonfires, because there's no reason to fight anything ever except bosses, casual bullshit.
>>
File: laugh.jpg (3KB, 90x90px) Image search: [Google]
laugh.jpg
3KB, 90x90px
>He won't ever appreciate the best Dark Souls that is Scholar

ya fucked in birth
>>
>>387353972
Honestly I started with ds2 and after playing all the others, besides demon souls, it's still my favorite. I don't know if I'd call it the best but after playing through dark souls and after the slog that everything after O&S was and going back to ds2 I can still say I enjoy this game the most. But man fuck those invisible enemies, in the vanilla they were just in the fog wood area but now they can be anywhere it seems. Keeps me on my toes. And I kinda like the whole concept of the gutter and one of the main bosses being accessible if you could get down there. Kinda a natural progression thing as you could keep going back to the hole and jumping down seeing if you can get to the bottom this time.

Also Ivory King is the greatest person character that has been in a Dark Souls game.
>>
>>387353972
I've done playthroughs in Dark Souls 1-3 over the past couple of months. Dark Souls 3, being the latest one, obviously has a lot of activity: I've been getting into invasions almost instantaneously and regularly getting invaded as soon as I'm embered. Dark Souls 1 has a decent amount of online activity too: while running DSCM, I've gotten invaded pretty much whenever I'm in human form especially in mid-game areas such as Anor Londo. I'm playing through Dark Souls 2 (SotFS of course) and I have not gotten invaded once and I could count the number of summon signs I've seen on one hand. It's a shame because despite its flaws (namely the terrible bosses), I'm enjoying it a lot and I could tell that I'd love PvP interaction in this game too.
>>
>>387354590
>Scholars Iron Castle

Is it just me or did it getting through that area feel worse in scholars than in vanilla
>>
>>387354758
When ds2 was fresh the pvp was great, especially after a few updates. I still think it had the best pvp out of any of them but I haven't gone back to ds3 in a while so that might have changed.
>>
shaded woods is easy af m8
>>
>>387354965
Dark Souls 3 PvP is hot garbage, its only redeeming factor is that there is a live pvp scene seeing as the game itself is only a year and some change old and so you can easily find people to fight. The game is dying so that will quickly change.
>>
This game is uber boring to play in the first couple hours. I quit for a month, then went back to it and got 100% in two weeks and somewhere around SL 350 without grinding. It's really fun when you get into it.
>>
>>387351589
Bought it on release at full(premium?) price since it came in the steelbook.
Bought 3 digitally. Never again fromsoft
>>
>>387354758
das2 invasions are dead as fuck and that's coming from someone who still plays the game for pvp, but arena and areas at specific SM are still pretty active co-op wise, maybe you just got unlucky or your sm is too high/low.
>>
>>387354716
really not sure what my favourite game is, i really enjoy them all though other then maybe Bloodborne they have a fuck ton of problems.

I'm excited for the dlc, not played any of it yet other then the two for DS3.

>>387354758
its a shame honestly, especially for the covenant stuff, i'm doing champions at the moment at least and seem to be getting the necessary items en masse at least.

does anyone know how to get the prowling magus mask?
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.