[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Bloodborne

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 263
Thread images: 36

File: bloodborne.png (2MB, 1422x800px) Image search: [Google]
bloodborne.png
2MB, 1422x800px
So I've finished this game today. One of my all time favorites now. Loved it more than Dark Souls 1 and even Demon's Souls (have yet to play DS2 and 3). I have a couple of questions. Why are most of the bosses/locations in this game optional? It's like From Software doesn't want players to fully appreciate the game. What's the connection between Laurence and The Cleric Beast? Who is Kos (or Kosm)? Why did I become a tentacle in the end? I've beaten Gehrman without dying by the way
>>
>>387350148
BB>DeS>DS1
>>
>>387350148
I actually like games that don't force you to go through the entire content. It kinda helps the replayability when there is still stuff to discover and a path you haven't taken in your second playthrough
>>
>>387350148
>It's like From Software expects players to explore and find shit for themselves instead of railroading them from one boss to another.
FTFY but I guess it might be strange for some people who expect more hand holding.
>What's the connection between Laurence and The Cleric Beast?
Both were from the healing church? Not sure if there's more.
>Who is Kos (or Kosm)?
That gigantic squid/human/eldritch monstrosity hybrid thing in DLC Orphan crawled out of. One of the Great Ones inhabiting the BB-verse before it's death, worshiped by Fishing hamlet inhabitants.
>Why did I become a tentacle in the end?
You ascended from feeble human to baby Great One, thanks to snacking on umbilical cords and fucking over Moon presence.
>>
>>387350148
Now cry with me imagining how even more giodlike it would've been it the game was 60 fps
>>
>>387351612
Why cry? Just wait a decade for the emulator.
>>
>>387350148
>Why are most of the bosses/locations in this game optional? It's like From Software doesn't want players to fully appreciate the game.
Forcing players to go through certain content would be more of a detriment than simply making it optional. You can still appreciate something without having experienced its entirety. Believe it or not, many people dislike chalice dungeons. Can you imagine how awful this game would be if you were forced to do all of the chalices?
>>
>>387351612
It was already smooth enough. I get eyegasms when I run and my hunters clothes wave from side to side
>>
Just beat the witches and now I'm getting firmly niggered by the hobo on the roof that turns into a beast

One shots me with a whooping 22 vit
>>
>>387351362
>Both were from the healing church? Not sure if there's more.
I mean they look identical
>>
File: bloodborne genius.png (321KB, 894x822px) Image search: [Google]
bloodborne genius.png
321KB, 894x822px
Reminder that Bloodborne is genius and a philosophical masterpiece.
>>
>>387351993
You know how the game gave you a bunch of poison knives right before fighting the hobo beast? Yeah.
>>
Did you play the DLC? Has some of my favorite areas and moments.
>>
>>387351993
>Just beat the witches and now I'm getting firmly niggered by the hobo on the roof
Who? You mean Djura in Old Yharnam? Shoot him until he falls
>>
>>387351881
I know they still did a great job but i can't help but imagine how much better it would've been
>>
>>387352002
>I mean they look identical
Probably FROM being FROM and reusing stuff.
Only in game mention about them I remember was that clerics of the church become the worst beasts in the end.
>>
>>387352307
Yeah, it was too hard. That's also why I'm asking about Laurence. Also Maria is cute and I'm sad because of all of that Doll and Gherman lore stuff
>>
>>387350148
Laurence becomes a cleric beast because he is a cleric. Kos is a great one, the mother of the cosmos. You consumed 3 embelical cords and killed the moon presence and elevated your state of being from a human to a god.
>>
you need to pick up 3 umbilicaal cords and eat them
t. anon
>>
>>387352396
It wouldn't have been that much greater.
>>
>>387352632
Yeah I did it because I looked shit up online. I became a tentacle.

I'm a worthless piece of shit and I want to become a tentacle in real life so a cute doll can hold me.
>>
>>387352479
Not an expert on lore but Laurence was basically turned into a beast through experiments with blood that went wrong. Every beast like the cleric beast & werewolves were originally humans who caught a disease.
>>
File: BloodborneLoreEnding3.png (445KB, 1363x720px) Image search: [Google]
BloodborneLoreEnding3.png
445KB, 1363x720px
>>387350148
I think the implication is that you became the new Moon Presence, what with you becoming a black thing with tentacles, much like the MP itself.
>>
>>387353130
>I_will_now_proceed_to_pleasure_myself_with_this_squid.png
You know it's true, just look at her gaze.
>>
>>387353528
More like
>Oh_what_things_I_would_do_if_I_weren't_a_doll.png
>>
>>387354661
Gehrman was pretty big freak, I'm sure she's anatomically correct, he even suggests you use her if that's your thing at the start of the game.
>>
File: Orphan of Kosm.png (778KB, 629x996px) Image search: [Google]
Orphan of Kosm.png
778KB, 629x996px
YYEEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW
>>
>>387353130
BIG BLACK SQUID
>>
>Ahhh you were at my side all along
>>
What is the difference between Kos and Cosmos? Holy shit that lore is confusing
>>
>tfw can't beat amelia
>>
>>387355218
Kos (or some say kosm) is the mother of cosmos, but she was carrying another abomination in her belly when she died on the shore next to the fishermen village and that was orphan aka YEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOWWWWW
>>
>>387351993
stand behind the doorway to the roof and throw poison knives at him

2 will poison him, wait for the duration to run out and throw 2 more, etc
>>
>>387355424
Numbing Mist
>>
>>387355650
won't help
i even tried summoning npc
>>
>>387355424
Summon the NPC, use fire paper and that beast pills. Stay behind her back, use strong attacks to stun her and then visceral attacks. She is hard but nothing compared to shitlords like Logarius or that old fart Gehrman
>>
>>387355775
It's odd that you were able to defeat Blood Starved Beast and can't beat Amelia, assuming you leveled the typical amount between the two

What weapon/kind of character are you on?
>>
>>387355886
Logarius only killed me because he did his sword magic bullshit and put the sword into a spot where it was impossible to hit to stop
>>
Do chalice dungeons scale with NG+? I stopped doing them after getting the Defiled Chalice, and if I have to fight Defiled Hotdog with buffed health and damage I'm going to loose my mind. I still haven't beat him regularly.
>>
>>387355886
Logarius is one of the easier bosses in the game though
>>
>>387350148
Just started replaying BB. Picked the can instead of the axe.
I've made a grave mistake
>>
>>387355194
That picture and quote are just sad
>>
>>387355952
I beat bsb first try, dodged every attack
Beating amelia seems impossible
>>
>>387356115
Cane is good but it takes a while and some upgrades for it to show, be patient.
>>
>>387356102
He is the hardest boss in the game for me. Well it depends, everyone has one's own toughest and "die-a-lot" fight
>>
>>387356273
shoot the sword in the ground
>>
>>387356061
>Do chalice dungeons scale with NG+?
No.
Also you should press onwards and get to FRCs, they're pretty rad.
>>
>>387355194
His charge attack hitbox is some gay Plesioth bullshit. His second phase might as well not even be a boss by comparison.
>>
>>387356160
It's almost always the opposite experience for people. Just keep throwing yourself at her, don't let her constant screeching lure you into trying to kill her quicker and making mistakes
>>
>Finally snatched victory from the jaws of defeat with the FFFFUCKING watchdog of the old gods in defiled chalice
>Get my shit slapped by amygdala and give up

I know amygdala is basically a joke boss but the watchdog took so much out of me that I can't do it anymore. I want to find whatever chucklefuck made the conscious decision to put a boss in a game with approximately half a million health that can insta kill you, and slap him.
>>
>>387356273
For me the hardest fight was the shadow of yharnam, I lost count how many times I died to them, just couldn't get used to em
>>
>>387356514
I never understood why people thought his 1st phase was harder. You can just dodge to the left like with BSB and avoid getting hit 90% of the time.
>>
>>387356115
Just level skill and cane is amazing, it may be tougher to pick it up at the beggining of the game over the axe. But also, it doesn't drain your stanima that fast and the move set is quicker, so you can play more agressively.
>>
>>387350148
So you used a guide. Good job ruining your first playthrough forever, retard.
>>
>>387356582
Exactly, with second phase you actually have to dodge into different directions and, for some attack, time yourself better.
>>
>>387352721
It would have when there are times when the frames drop below 20.
>>
>>387356557
I ran through the forest, didn't know about the shortcuts and stuff. This forest was very nasty, the nastiest location in the game. Then I faced these fuckers and I though "If I die, I have to go through all of the Forbidden Woods again, if this happens I fucking drop this game". My heart was beating fast and I was literally shaking. I killed them and was so satisfied when I finally saw a lamp
>>
>>387356619
knowing you need 3 of an item beforehand isn't the same as using a guide to play the game
>>
>>387356619
Not op, but I got the old one end the first time because I found all the umbillical chords my first playthrough thank to almost my autistic need to re check on npcs and explore everything. I consumed the chords only because the description says it gives insight.
>>
File: 1499387451696.png (301KB, 955x990px) Image search: [Google]
1499387451696.png
301KB, 955x990px
>>387351612
kek
>>
>>387356273
Am I the only one who got really hung up on the living failures? I'd always get really impatient and greedy and end up eating a fatal arm flailing to the face because they are real sons of bitches to stun.
>>
>>387357002
>PC master race
You want cancerous Dark Souls community ruin Demon's Souls and Bloodborne? No thanks
>>
>>387357050
Yeah you probably are
>>
>>387356582
Because if you get clipped by his charge attack when you dodge you'll get instakilled, and the hitbox is wider than his model. His second phase attacks are easy to i-frame through and predict.
>>
File: 1501113517202.jpg (421KB, 2715x2385px) Image search: [Google]
1501113517202.jpg
421KB, 2715x2385px
>>387357002
>already played Bloodborne, thought it was great
>hey this would be better on PC where the FPS doesn't go to shit
>also not having to pay for BB's shitty co-op
>plus grafix
>HAHA NEVR EVR
>>
>>387357050
There are bosses that are easy but you are so impatient that you still die to them because they are considered easy and actually are easy if you play like you normally play when fighting normal bosses. And that makes you even more mad when you die to them so you become even more impatient
>>
>>387355886
The only boss I find complete horseshit after a few play throughs is god damn ebrietas
>>
>>387357271
this is what happened with me on Rom
>>
>>387357156
>Because if you get clipped by his charge attack when you dodge you'll get instakilled, and the hitbox is wider than his model
It's really easy to dodge, just as Hotdog's charge, so I can't relate. Different strokes for different folks I guess.
>>
File: Eddy.jpg (8KB, 285x249px) Image search: [Google]
Eddy.jpg
8KB, 285x249px
>Bloodtinge build
>tfw shooing Ebrietas to death and never getting hit by charges
>>
File: Pure Kino.png (713KB, 885x680px) Image search: [Google]
Pure Kino.png
713KB, 885x680px
>>387355194
>>
>>387357149
You let 4chan and the internet affect your life too much senpai
>>
>>387357427
>>
>>387356246
Cane was good for Darkbeas Paarl. Go underneah and swipe chain.
>>
>>387356582
He's fast, unpredictable, and hits like a truck. Plus his ceiling attack just homes in on you and is difficult to avoid. I don't think I ever tried exclusively dodging to the left for him and maybe that's why he was so difficult, but my points still stand.
>>
>>387357427
No, not true, I don't even browse this website that much and don't give a shit about the internet. But PRAISE THE SUN xDD and OMG HAVE YOU SEEN THAT RAGE MONTAGE IZ REALLY FUNNY xD is annoying.
>>
File: 1467250256522s.jpg (2KB, 125x100px) Image search: [Google]
1467250256522s.jpg
2KB, 125x100px
WHERE IS BB2 PLEASE GOD FROM I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO WITHOUT THESE GAMES
>>
>>387357801
Wasn't it pretty much confirmed by Miyazaki himself that Souls games are done for good? It's time to let go, anon. We don't need Bloodborne 2.
>>
>>387357685
That is the Souls community, not the PC community of Souls. Also, it's an over-exaggerated meme and if you don't go to places on the internet filled with faggots other than here you don't see that shit.

The only reason I know such people exist is because of this place.

Also, they are entirely irrelevant. If I like something, I like something. No fan base or likewise is going to change my opinion. Ignore it.
>>
>>387357913
I DO

and just because the Souls games are done doesn't mean that other Bloodbore styled spiritual successors are too. Remember that From is working on multiple projects right now,
one of which is described as "what's expected"
>>
>>387357801
Don't ask for sequels, FROM isn't very good at making them.
Also BB is finished, the story is told, let them try out something new, more fresh instead, that's how we got BB in the first place.
>>
>>387358039
These faggots can't like what I like.
>>
>>387350148
Laurence is a Cleric Beast that was set on fire by the people of Yharnam, seeing how he is responsible for the Healing Church promoting and pushing the old blood.

Kos was a great one (the dead thing washed up on shore), presumably kept secret by the Healing Church. they probably experimented on it, and turned others into beings of Kos.

you became a great one in the end if you defeated Moon Presence.
>>
>>387356514
Yeah but the screen fading back from black, and seeing him on his hind legs, sword in hand, ready for one final fight was beyond hype inducing
>>
>>387358085
I just DON'T want it to happen. I don't want BB2 to happen. There can be fucking dozens of Dark Souls games but Bloodborne should be just Bloodborne and that's it. Because it's truly a masterpiece. There should be just one game: Bloodborne. And that's it. No fucking Bloodborne 2 Hunter of the first blood something something bullshit.
>>
I feel like the only person on the board who thought it was lile a 7/10.
Even with the DLC there's still not nearly enough content in the game.
It was way way too short with the worst part of the game dragging on way too long.
It was the easiest of the spulsborne games.
Chromatic aberration, low res textures, bloom and blur and environments all looking the same using the same color pallete the entire game really detracted from its enjoyment.
30fps with stuttering and framerate issues throughout it was unacceptable.
It was a good game but some of the design choices they made were awful.
>>
>>387358176
>Laurence is a Cleric Beast that was set on fire by the people of Yharnam
Citation needed
>>
>>387358323
h-how about a prequel

would be cool playing as Ludwig or some shit and seeing Laurence, Willem etc do their crazy shit
>>
>>387356115
Cane is great. Was my first weapon in BB and it carried my through the game. Just pump Skill and upgrade it as soon as you get mats and you're golden.

It's one of the few weapons that's both a church weapon (untricked), and serrated (tricked), and I would argue it's also the most versatile weapon in the game.
>>
>>387358440
>vaatividya link incoming
>>
>>387358323
Why? Another Bloodborne existing doesn't lessen this one.
>>
>>387358453
We play as ourselves in all of the Soulsborne games. So it's highly uncertain. I want to play as Maria and listen to the weird dialogues with Gehrman. Did he bully her?
>>
>>387358385
I played it alot more than other souls games. The only game I bothered playing more than once with a different build.

BB is definitely above a 7 for me because of an actual NG+ mode (chalice dungeons), and truly unique weapons. The Online coop was lively and the fight clubbing extended the play time.
>>
>>387358385
>It was the easiest of the spulsborne games.
Justify this. The bosses have much more elaborate movesets, I cant think of a single harder boss from DaS1 or any other souls game.
Also, you are objectively wrong because FRCs exist, although using them as an example is a bit unfair.
>>
>>387358776
>Did he bully her?
No. Did you look through his books?
>How to pick up fair maidens
He might have been a badass tough guy hunter but he was awkward almost creep when it came to women.
>>
The rom fight in the chalice dungeon is retarded and if you disagree I hope you contract the scourge
>>
>>387350148
I'd say it was a good change of pace as it allowed me to literally blast through the game twice in 3-4 hours for the platinum, meaning the other two endings. Very good design choice imo
>>
>>387359031
But the pillars make it more 'tactical' instead of just: 'run straight at ROM / hit twice or thrice / avoid AOE blast or trashing around attack / repeat till ROM's HP=0'
>>
>>387359031
Rom is one of the easiest bosses to abuse in the game. You just strafe in spirals towards it and when it does the meteor shower attack you just run and it wont get you. You come close, bop it a couple of times and repeat.
FRC HBLB or Darkbeast are much worse.
>>
>>387358385
>It was the easiest of the spulsborne games
The bosses are harder. No shield. You have to farm healing bottles and bullets (or farm blood echoes to buy them after you die a lot in a boss fight and lose all of it). There are literally regular enemies that are harder than DS1 bosses
>>
>>387359258
>There are literally regular enemies that are harder than DS1 bosses

Thats not hard, the rolling cats in the forest are harder than half of DaS's bosses.
>>
>>387359201
Rom isn't hard if you fight it like that but it's extremely tedious
>>
I for one love the mystery relationship Lady Maria and Gehrman had, platonic or not.

I do have a question though, was Laurence higher ranked than Micolash? what exactly made their goals different?
>>
>>387358385
If you think BB was the easiest you obviously never played DeS.

Also, BB is more difficult because you don't have a shield as a defense option and armor doesn't do shit for protection, plus the game is faster paced.
>>
Is there a way to make a characters that isn't a giraffe in this game?
>>
>>387350148
>Why are most of the bosses/locations in this game optional? It's like From Software doesn't want players to fully appreciate the game
They wanted you to fully explore the game in order to experience everything it has to offer.
>What's the connection between Laurence and The Cleric Beast?
Using the Old Blood constantly eventually turns you into a monster. The Healing Church are arguably the ones that use that shit the most so they turn into huge-ass monsters.
You became a Great One because reasons.
>>
>>387359487
They are from completely different organizations.
My guess is that they both were students of the College of Byrgenwerth who eventually left due to different views regarding the whole Old Blood deal and formed their own groups.
Laurence created the Healing Church and tried to use the Old Blood to improve things but obviously fucked up.
Micolash created the School of Mensis and I guess he tried to learn more about the Great Ones which is why he carried out all those fucked up experiments.
Basically Laurence had good intentions but didn't realize how fucking dangerous the Old Blood was while there is no indication that Micolash was anything but an asshole.
>>
>>387350148
>Why are most of the bosses/locations in this game optional? It's like From Software doesn't want players to fully appreciate the game.

That makes no sense at all. To fully appreciate a game you would have to go out of your way to try and experience all the optional content on your own. It gives a game greater replayability and makes for some pretty memorable moments when you discover optional areas on your own just from doing some extra exploration or giving the game a second spin. This is unfortunately lost on most players nowadays who feel the need to experience everything in a single playthrough so they go looking everything up on the internet, but for those who enjoy playing games blind it's a fine treat to say the least.
>>
What are these ayy lmaos? Failed experiments of Iosefka or what?
>>
>>387358385
I actually think that the shortness of the game helped it a lot, at least from a PVE perspective. It was a lot more focused and polished than what happens with Souls games commonly, meaning, for example: the rushed atrocity that was Lost Izalith, or the Demon Ruins of DS3 that have no other purpose that to have more content.
>>
>>387360710
How far you're into the game?
>>
File: 1500511431628.jpg (2MB, 3364x3364px) Image search: [Google]
1500511431628.jpg
2MB, 3364x3364px
I want to play it so bad
>>
>>387360919
I'm OP
>>
File: chime_maiden.jpg (258KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
chime_maiden.jpg
258KB, 1920x1080px
>>387360968
At first you're going to hate it, but then you won't be able to go back to souls.

I'm grinding Koreans right now m8.
>>
>>387360970
Yes, they are experiments made by a (rogue? Perhaps) member of The Choir, Fake Iosefka, for her own goals. But these kinds of experiments also took place in the Orphanage in the Upper Cathedral Ward by The Choir themselves.
>>
>>387359487
If I'm not mistaken the school of Mensis (aswell as the choir) where different organizations inside the church structure (secret organizations that some people inside the church didn't know of, for example the blood saints, nuns, and monks. Like the nun you rescue in the Hypogean Gaol) . The aims of the school of Mensis was to create an Old to learn how to ascend one, while the choir tried to make contact with old (both organizations with the aims of revealing how to ascend into godlike form). This would mean that Lawrence and Micolash form part of different oligarchic systems, therefore their ranking might have been the top of each of their organizations.
>>
Bloodborne threads are always the comfiest man
>>
>>387361273
I guess I'm just going have to buy a Ps4
or wait 15 years for the PC port that always a option
>>
>>387361273
i liked it from the beginning, except for the lack of loot variety.
but then, as i got further... and figured out how much fun parrying is and how useful rallying is... i realised that i never want to play dark souls again.
>circle around a humanoid enemy for the easy backstab
>keep close to beast enemy, dodge through 1-2 swipes... and swing once or twice.

while in bloodborne, the dodging and attacking requires waaaay less stamina, but this is balanced by the enemies unleashing flurrys of attacks and combos.
i have 0 interest to even buy dark souls 3.
granted i never REALLY liked dark souls to begin with, kinda quit it halfway through,
only ever finished Demons souls.
>>
>>387361856
For some reason any souls thread, with the exception of some assholes, are always civil /v/.
>>
>>387362156
DaS 3 and 2 threads are not civil.
>>
>>387362138
There won't be a PC port but you can wait 15 years and buy a 2000$ PC to emulate it (average FPS will be around 25)
>>
>>387362282
>from sequels
See the problem? I hope they never do it again, for it only creates hatred and conflict.
>>
>>387362386
Seriously when was the last time Sony gave up on a successful game and greenlighted a port to PC?
>>
>>387350148
I feel like Bloodborne had a semi-chaotic development cycle which is why there are a lot of dead ends and disconnected areas. Also the absurd number of unique enemies you can find in the Chalice Dungeons. Hell the whole "dream" aspect might just be an excuse to ignore world cohesion.
>>
>>387362282
You are right, you are right
>>
OP here, like this thread, it's comfy. Now that I've beaten Demon's Souls, Dark Souls 1 and Bloodborne I would like to ask: should I buy Dark Souls 3? The game looks beautiful. Don't wanna play DS2 because it feels like DS1 all over again
>>
File: 1497781882345.jpg (319KB, 768x687px) Image search: [Google]
1497781882345.jpg
319KB, 768x687px
>I only use the Hunter's Axe and the Wheel

r8 my taste in weapons
>>
File: mfw.jpg (197KB, 1920x1200px) Image search: [Google]
mfw.jpg
197KB, 1920x1200px
>>387350148
>Get to Gehrman, and hit a brick wall
>Have to deal with the potion vacuum for the first time

This fight honestly broke me, I have no intention of dealing with the bullshit anymore

It'd be one thing if the fights were quick and over with but every time Gehrman gets to phase 2 it takes legit like 5 minutes to wear him down to phase 3 because my kirkhammer sword doesn't do shit

I get the direction they were going in, but I just don't like it

It's the pregnancy shit specifically that weirds me out
>>
>>387362148
You might still like 3, it's very much bloodborne-lite; especially with the enemy visual and attack design
>>
>>387363029
>using the Kirhammer sword
Literally why
>>
File: nioh3.webm (841KB, 850x478px) Image search: [Google]
nioh3.webm
841KB, 850x478px
>>387363124
well, im busy playing a ton of nioh right now.
that game is really doing it for me
but i will keep that in mind, when dark souls 3 ends up being on sale
>>
>>387358323
If the game is its own damn thing with worthwhile new characters/locations and doesn't bank its entire existence on Bloodborne callbacks, it should be golden.
>>
>>387363029
Well, the pregnancy shit was actually meant to weird you out. I doubt they included that hoping that you would get a boner or something.
>>
File: NEVER_EVER.png (187KB, 327x316px) Image search: [Google]
NEVER_EVER.png
187KB, 327x316px
Reminder for the mustards
>>
>>387361856
Yeah they usually are but then you have retards like this.
>>387357002
>>387364121
>>
>>387356895
How would you know you need to eat them and when
>>
>>387362437
plenty of people argue over BB being better than Dark Souls too
>>
>>387363029
Just grind souls from the slime guys in the lecture hall for like 10-15 minutes and use it to buy a few hundred vials.
>>
I'm doing Defiled Chalices right now to try and get the plat trophy and I want to quit. I died like 20 times to the first boss because I like to play greedy, but the fucker one shots me every time I get close once he buffs the sword. Doing the watchdog has got to be one of the most frustrating bosses in the game. All his attacks are easy to dodge, but at any given moment if you dodge the wrong way during the charge you're fucking dead 100% guarenteed.
>>
File: church_pike.jpg (32KB, 399x403px) Image search: [Google]
church_pike.jpg
32KB, 399x403px
Post weaponfu.
>>
>>387362437
it's faggots trolling saying that ds2 is anything but an abortion that ruins threads
>>
>>387365262
Not him but do they give more blood echoes than the Nazgul before Mergo's Loft?
I always grind those whenever I'm short on blood echoes.
>>
>>387363713
Nioh is boring

and Dark Souls 3 is basically just Dark Souls/Bloodborne greatest hits. It even has a Storm King fight
>>
>>387365715
>nioh is boring

Holy shit yes, I didnt even finish it.
>>
>>387365495
Both methods are probably fine. The lecture hall is a lot more simple of a run.
>>
>>387365715
>>387365782
thats fine if you guys didnt enjoy it.
its certainly not for everyone.
>>
>>387365715
>It even has a Storm King fight
I googled it, not true, you liar
>>
>>387365923
Felt too long and the story failed to draw me in, I got my money back in playtime at Least imo
>>
>>387365923
That game would have benefited so much from Dark Souls styled level construction and connectivity. You don't realize how much the interconnected world does for the souls games until you play one where it isn't there.

Idk, I tried to play it as it's own game instead of looking at it like a Souls game but it just wasn't fun to me
>>
>>387366123
? NOt him but it does

The Nameless King AKA Gwyns exiled son
>>
>>387366123
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xv6K1P6AEP8
>>
>>387351993
You could have sent him to the clinic
>>
DaS3>BB>DaS2>DaS1>DeS
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (77KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
77KB, 1280x720px
>>387366314
>>387366350
Sorry, didn't know that you are newfags
>>
>>387366237
i highly disagree.
considering what the endgame is (doing missions on harder difficulties with remixed enemylayout and a ton of itemgrinding) it would really not work in a connected world.
but yea, its not like dark souls and it shouldnt be.
>>
>>387366470
But you use stormruler against Yhorm too...
>>
>>387366470
Why are you acting like this
>>
File: 1490384815056.gif (2MB, 308x267px) Image search: [Google]
1490384815056.gif
2MB, 308x267px
>>387366354
>All of my dudes were at the little church safe house
>Didn't trust iosefka one bit
>Didn't trust cannibal man
>Sent him to the clinic to let the weirdos hangout
>Found out what was going on there later
>FeelsGoodMan.jpg
>>
File: 1487343347470.jpg (14KB, 228x206px) Image search: [Google]
1487343347470.jpg
14KB, 228x206px
>>387367186
>Get spoiled on what happens in the clinic before playing the game
>Find the prostitute, tell her to go to the chapel
>Walk over to nearby window
>"OI M8 I HERD U TALKIN T THAT WENCH BOUT SOME SAFE PLACE. DON'T U THINK U CAN FOOL M-"
>Alright you're going to the fucking clinic, christ.
>Come back to Oedon chapel
>"CRIMPLY CRUMPETS U THOUGHT U COULD FOOL ME? HUH? WELL I SEE STRAIGHT THROUGH YOUR LIES! GOD SAVE THE QUEEN "
>mfw
>>
>>387355886
Logarius is one of my favorite bosses, but not that hard if you just pay attention to what you're doing. I think he only killed me once. Fun as hell fight.
>>
>>387356115
Cane is amazing. I started with the sawcleaver, used the tonitrus when I found it and found an uncanny cane in a chalice dungeon after beating The One Reborn, gave it a shot and suddenly the game became easy as shit. It is excellent for fighting enemy hunters and werewolves.
>>
>>387368735
>can is amazing
it's pretty bad by Bloodborne standards

>suddenly the game became easy as shit

It would have been easy as shit already if you had just used the Axe or the Holy Sword

I think all the whip actually has going for it is that it hits Amelia directly in the face with each swing
>>
is there anything redeemably good about one reborn? it's the only fight in the game that completely lacks depth as far as I can tell. Does he even have 'phases'?
>>
>>387362991
wheel is fun. does it start draining health as soon as it's tricked or only after spinning it? My health is so high whenever I get it I think I might be making the game round down the percentage to nothing
>>
>>387370495
you could count killing all the priestess up top as a phase

then once you actually get his health down a bit he starts doing a lot more meat magic
>>
File: 1447102970689.jpg (84KB, 410x500px) Image search: [Google]
1447102970689.jpg
84KB, 410x500px
>>387370495
Well it is just an amalgamation of bodies after an experiment. Not every boss has to be life-changing
>>
>>387370495
I like its appearance even if it's a Nito ripoff.
>>
>>387370495
ToR is my favorite boss appearance wise. Its too bad hes fucking easy as hell and you can just kill the witches and stunlock him by breaking a limb beating him and then repeating the 3 others. Unless you have shit damage which at that point you'll probably have a +7.
>>
File: nern.jpg (11KB, 184x184px) Image search: [Google]
nern.jpg
11KB, 184x184px
>>387358901
Do you really think that (especially without DLC in the mix) Bloodborne ISN'T the easiest game in the series? I mean it's fun as hell, but as someone who came to it after being familiar with the franchise, everything was comically easy until you get to Old Hunters.
>>
File: DUUUDE.webm (3MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
DUUUDE.webm
3MB, 1280x720px
>>387372106
DaS3 is the only contender since DeS/DaS/DaS2 enemies are laughably sluggish and have very narrow movesets, and DaS3 falls a bit to short.
Then again, the existance of FRC Roots invalidates any of your claims since they are THE hardest end-game content in any of the souls games, period.
>>
>>387355473
>some say kosm

Well they're fucking wrong, the boss was called Orphan of Kos, not Orphan of Kosm.
>>
>>387372393
Well "Orphan of Kos, or some say Orphan of Kosm" would be a retarded name for a final boss
>>
>>387372512
Fuck off Kosm apologist. It's over. You lost.
>>
>>387372603
Some say I won
>>
>>387372512
What if Kos and Kosm ended up being two separate entities?
>>
>>387353130
It looks like she is holding a weird cock post moar.
>>
how asinine were lore discussions before we knew what kos even meant

about as asinine as now or less so?
>>
>>387373094
The BTFO after the DLC came out was great.
>>
>>387372106
Bloodborne has handed me my ass more times than I can count. I found DS2 to be the easiest by a wide margin
>>
File: 1500439811254.jpg (200KB, 1533x1026px) Image search: [Google]
1500439811254.jpg
200KB, 1533x1026px
> tfw cucked by Sony to get a PS4 just for Bloodbourne
>>
>>387374290
> tfw cucked by Sony to get a PS4 + PSN Plus just for Bloodbourne
FTFY
>>
>>387374343
>PSN Plus
>wanting to get invaded by gooks
nah
>>
>>387374407
The PvE/PvP is surprisingly active though. You even get covenant invasions with Radiance/HxH rune.
>>
>>387350148
Every time I read "BB is my favorite", I'm a little bit more puzzled. I've finished the game this week-end and the only moment the game was fun for me was in Cainhurst against Logarius and in the level itself, everything else was really quite boring or broken(I'm not including the DLC because I'll do it on NG+)

My main complain is about the balance which is completely broken. There's no sweet spot, no middle ground in BB with its level system. You either steamroll on your enemies or you get miserably wrecked because of a single hit and the chalice dungeons are quite telling about this.I had managed to beat the giant with its damn boulder on my BL38, but got stopped by the dungeon version of Rom until I accepted to level up. As long as you level up, everything is a damn joke and there's no boss in the main game that took me more than 3 tries outside of the dungeon ones (excepting for Logarius), beat Gehrman just by pushing buttons mindlessly, same with Ebrietas.
I beat Dark Souls on SL4 without any magic with the starting axe+10 and the game never felt unfair, I could even survive most of Manus attacks excepting for the combo and the dark spells in phase 2. BB on the other hand felt cheap in every way.

Then there are the bosses, which are so streamlined because of this damn balance that most of them felt wrong to me.
>Cleric Beast: 3 moves for its moveset
>Blood Starved Beast: 4 moves + a grab move
>Rom: 4 moves for the entire fight+ the little spiders which have 2 different moves
>The One Reborn, 2-3 different attacks?
etc...

Because the game can kill you with only two hits most of the time, most bosses aren't inventive and have poor movesets in order to be somewhat fair. The boss which has the most attacks is Gascoigne which is also a glorified human with a beast mode at the end of the fight.

For all the shit it got, DS3's most basic boss was Vordt, which had 4-5 different attack moves. Why couldn't BB do the same?
>>
>>387358901
>more elaborate movesets
Hell no, just look at the wiki. the bosses with the most moves are glorified human NPCs. Fucking WET NURSE has 4 different moves. Rom 3,
>>
>>387374825
you have a point about the fine line between challenge and steamrolling in bb but the alternative is the other souls game where the beginning of the game is really hard and the endgame content is really easy. alternatively, do away with leveling completely, but then you should just go play a character aciton game
>>
File: 1501887253700.jpg (4KB, 226x223px) Image search: [Google]
1501887253700.jpg
4KB, 226x223px
>>387374290
I bought a PS4 for Bloodborne
It was worth it

I bought a Pro to play Automata in 1080p
It wasn't worth it
>>
File: 1478578944650.jpg (15KB, 480x243px) Image search: [Google]
1478578944650.jpg
15KB, 480x243px
>>387374290
>tfw bought a PS3 near it's release for Kingdom Hearts 3, Last Guardian,
and Versus
>>
>>387356541
The Amygdala fight in the main game was an absolute cake walk, I beat it first time with pretty much no effort.
It must have been some sort of karma that the one in the chalice Dungeon turned out to be my hardest challenge to overcome in the entire game, I just could not beat hit even coming back periodically after some grinding. I think I got lucky in the end up just, I managed to get a few charged hits on his head to stun it and pull off visceral attacks which take off good chunks of health.
>>
>>387375195
I'm not asking for an absolutely hardcore action character game. I just wanted to stop leveling as soon as I could to keep it challenging. But the game isn't fair and the hidden def stats which comes with the BL have completely killed the game for me.

DS3 feels vastly superior on this point, as I have stopped leveling on my SL66 character and still managed to kill Midir without changing anything while SL 120+ people have given up.
I never got the feeling I did good on BB because of how it's handled
>>
>>387375429

> Last Guardian
> FF Versus 13

...These were part of the main reasons why I chose a PS3 over the 360.
>>
>>387356273
Ebrietas or rom for me. I beat every other boss in under two tries but these two fucked me up
>>
>>387362148
>and figured out how much fun parrying is and how useful rallying is

Rallying only works when you're able to trade blows, if the monster hits too hard, you can't reliably use it. If it doesn't hit hard enough it becomes a r1 game. I found this mechanic half-baked.
>>
some say kos, or kosm....
>>
>>387365782
>>387365715
I'm actually really pissed off this is me. I bought it the literal night it came out and only got to the second boss before i got too bored. Thinking about giving it another try when i come home but its kinda sad considering i could have bought nier or persona 5 with that money
>>
>>387376094
and they never came out
>>
>>387366794
>Getting upset about being insulted on 4chan
Are you new here?
>>
>>387368041
That guy was great, he had negative insight and managed to stay relatively sane all the way to the end
>>
>>387358085
He stated that Souls "spinoffs" like Bloodborne will also be on hiatus/done for good.
>>
>>387376063
>But the game isn't fair and the hidden def stats which comes with the BL have completely killed the game for me.

But that's how every souls game works.
>>
File: Nightmare_Apostle.jpg (235KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Nightmare_Apostle.jpg
235KB, 1920x1080px
*blocks your path*
>>
>>387358385
I definitely didn't think it was as good as everyone else that sperged out about it. The game is just dark souls with no armor and no shield. Even the axe is just the halbred with all of the attacks being just one handed or two handed attacks from Dark Souls. One good feature of the game was that most bosses drastically changed half way through the fight not only in appearance but fighting styles which was cool
>>
>>387380543

>run in room
>run out of room
>spider too fat to get through doorway
>proceed to pick off babby spiders and stab fat spider between its one attack that clips through
>>
>>387382430
I did the same thing.
Felt like I cheated though.
>>
File: DHWU_hdXsAAuj-n.jpg large.jpg (171KB, 890x858px) Image search: [Google]
DHWU_hdXsAAuj-n.jpg large.jpg
171KB, 890x858px
NO, WE SHALL NOT ABANDON THE DREAM.

Can Chad wear Rakuyo?
>>
>>387350148
Amazing SP but I really wish the PVP was better.

Actually if the netcode was right this could have been super fun online but From Soft is retarded. Too bad.

Also they needed to get rid of the gem system and allow invasions everywhere instead of only mensis/frontier without having to summon a fag to make it work.
>>
File: qeq.png (209KB, 403x403px) Image search: [Google]
qeq.png
209KB, 403x403px
>>387365363
All enemies, every situation.
>>
File: Rakuyo.jpg (29KB, 402x402px) Image search: [Google]
Rakuyo.jpg
29KB, 402x402px
>>387365363
Amazing in both PVE and PVP.
>>
>>387374825

Aren't inventive? Are you kidding? It shits on DS2 and DS1 bosses.

Cleric beast has way more than 3 moves:
back scratch when you are near
Big overhand slam
Big overhand slam and then pulls out for a shockwave
Big Jump
3 hit 360 degree swings etc.

You are bullshitting on the number of moves for other bosses as well.

The only reason you are saying this is because you probably overleveld yourself for these encounters and smashed through everything quickly.

I'm not sure if you know this but leveling up is basically the series' version of lowering difficulty. Same with using ranged weapons. This isn't new.
>>
>>387375149
>this asylum demon apologist

You probably didn't even play the game and just browed fextralife for incomplete information to shitpost about.

Cleric beast for instance has way more than 4 moves as it's listed.
>>
Why is this game so fucking inferior to dark souls?

What the fuck is with the edgy boss phases that add artificial difficulty and aren't fun in the slightest?

Dark Souls did it right, with slow bosses that let you think strategically and plan out your movement. Because of the deliberately slow attacks you get a sense of 'weight' and significance in each dodge, or block - not so with Bloodborne where you just mash dodge all day and nothing matters.

Dark Souls had superior boss designs and mechanics hands down. Asylum demon was re-imagined midway through the game to become even more memorable for instance.
>>
>don't want to play a female character anymore
>all my favorite weapons feel feminin
>>
File: 1635612341234123.jpg (44KB, 342x360px) Image search: [Google]
1635612341234123.jpg
44KB, 342x360px
>>387387615
>being a filthy Cainhurst heretic

Into my wheel worm.
>>
Optional bosses and areas make it fucking cool. I had beaten the game three times and I'm playing a fourth time. A fucking chariot runs up and suddenly I'm at this snowy castle area I've never been to before. Blew my fucking mind
>>
>>387388092
Prepare for best covenant.
>>
>>387350148
why no PS4 Pro support?
>>
File: 0ba.jpg (32KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
0ba.jpg
32KB, 960x960px
>>387357197
people who only care about themselves

Also kids who cannot afford a PC so they shit on anything that isn't their choice console

saying this as an idort
>>
>>387388651
It goes both ways, turd.
>>
File: medium.jpg (126KB, 500x270px) Image search: [Google]
medium.jpg
126KB, 500x270px
>>387352440
>>387351362
laurence embraced beasthood (embrace rune) which lead to him becoming a cleric beast. a few other clerics did as well and thus the embrace rune was banned from the church. we can see vicar amelia using the embrace rune when we first find her

>>387358176
not true, laurence accepts fire as penance + brador is his killer

>>387360149
healing church + school of mensis were initially connected (mensis being it's research division) with them later gradually splitting when the choir came into play

>>387362621
the dream aspect is fleshed out so i don't see where this is coming from. in fact, i don't see any problems with world cohesion unless you weren't paying close enough attention to what was happening

>>387362853
dark souls 3 is a bit of a mashup between those 3 games that doesn't fully play to their strengths. it's a decent game, much better than 2, but it ends up feeling a bit repetitious. it even lifts assets straight from bloodborne so be ready for that. definitely not a game miyazaki was all that passionate about and it shows

>>387366423
you're an enigma, jesus christ

>>387370495
he's a semi shit repeat of tower knight from DeS
>>
>>387388782
I see more people shitting on PC here than consoles.

Don't lump me into pc master race fags
>>
>>387351612
>>387351676
Yeah man, I sure as hell will cry then gameplay and everything tied to 30 fps will run in 60 fps, just like Zelda on Cemu, right?
>>
File: 1486215717718.png (2MB, 3000x2000px) Image search: [Google]
1486215717718.png
2MB, 3000x2000px
>>387388858
>PS4 exclusive
Are you retarded by any chance?
>>
>>387388858
The most popular platform on /v/ is PC though, there's more PC fags shitting on consoles than vice versa
>>
>>387388931
???
Did you think I was implying we were talking about a PC game?
>>
>>387388996
No but why would in a thread about a PS4 exclusive shit more people on consoles?

>man, when I get to my liberal cuck meeting, most people shit on right wings
>WHY IS THIS????
>>
>>387389053
I'm in the thread because I have the game on PS4, did you not see where I said I was an idort? It's one of my favorite games.
>>
>>387352374
how bout reading the five words that come after "hobo"
>>
>>387356532
I had a smilar experience, mostly cuz I was riding the Axe train for bsb and made the switch to hammer with Amelia. Couldn't get used to the sweet spot.
>>
>>387389239
What the fuck has this to do with anything? You aren't an idort, you are an idiot.
>>
>>387358176
more plausibly byrgenwerth hunters killed kos's unborn child and stole the umbilical cord to ascend rom. kos herself seemingly died long before that at sea from parasitic infestation, washed ashore and her corpse was worshiped by the fishermen.
>>
>>387389819
>No but why would in a thread about a PS4 exclusive shit more people on consoles?

I read this as "why would you be in a thread about a PS4 exclusive...

You have no clue how difficult it was to decipher whatever the fuck it was you said, I still don't understand what you even said.
>>
>>387389918
the fishermen are implied to have hunted it out at sea due to the vast amount of destroyed ships

it most likely died of wounds + parasites
>>
>>387390016
good point, but completely subjectively here, i dont see why the villagers would hate and curse the hunters for defiling her corpse if they themselves killed her
>>
>>387390243
gehrman and maria massacred the town in reality

further expeditions to the hamlet led to brygenwerth violating her corpse and taking her unborn fetus for its umbilical cord (obviously the use of the umbilical cord was discovered later)
>>
>>387390243
also they probably don't take much blame for killing something they didn't understand
>>
>>387379993
Nope, that's more obvious in BB than in any other game. DS3 may have hidden def stats, but like I said, it's not that important if you consider that the game is still fair at low level (SL66 in my case) and SL100+ people die at the same places. It's worth mentioning that my playthrough was roll only too. And like I said earlier, Manus with a SL4 is still fair, doing a BL4 run in BB is tedious and relies heavily on constant buff (blood pellet, bolt/fire paper) because of the HP pools and the ridiculous damage input in comparison.
>>
>>387385883
>back scratch when you are near
>Big overhand slam
>Big overhand slam and then pulls out for a shockwave
>Big Jump

The only thing that differs is the follow-up depending on if you are next to it or not. A combo begins with a single attack move. And the repelling attacks when you are in the back of a boss don't really count really, it's normal to be here because it would break the game if not. Also with how the AI works, you can exploit these defensive moves, see how shadows of yarnham try to flee with a quickstep but you can chase them.

>The only reason you are saying this is because you probably overleveld yourself for these encounters and smashed through everything quickly.

Beat most of the game at SL38, waited for nearly 5 minutes to see how BSB/Amelia/Cleric Beast behaved. They have poor movesets, period. One of the most complex boss was Gascoigne because of his 3 different movesets and its follow up which broke your pace, but even him was a glorified human NPC.

>I'm not sure if you know this but leveling up is basically the series' version of lowering difficulty. Same with using ranged weapons. This isn't new.

I'm basically saying that the balance is broken, the sweet spot barely exists in BB. Just like beating the second version of Rom in the chalice is a nightmare at low level but with 20 more level it is a joke. The challenge relies way too heavily on massive damage which can insta kill you at a lower level than the average, but when you can hold 2 hits it's not even challenging anymore. That's just not good game design
>>
>laurence on NG+

This is actually the hardest fucking shit in the game. Even my bigdick +10 Ludwig with 24% physical gems that I pull out when I'm having trouble barely scratches him. I beat him fairly easily the first time around, but I'm getting absolutely bodied now. I don't want to see how hard the Orphan fight is, that shit cost me almost 150 bloodvials the first time around before I downed him.
>>
>>387386016
Like follow-up ones? That's just the continuation of a first move which is triggered if you're near or not. The move will start the same way in both case, which means that if you avoid the first, you won't get touched by the follow-up.
>>
>>387356273
The Samurai dude at the end of the crow quest.. My ass still hurts anon :'(
>>
>>387368041
so what DOES happen if you execute the NPCs you send to the clinic? or gherman in the beginning of the game in the workshop?
>>
>>387392604
No.

For instance there's a giant leap that's missing from the fextralife description. That immediately disproves what you are saying.

Some more:
a back scratch that activates when you are close
3 hit combo that's near 360 degrees
a forward 2 handed fast lunge with long range
a quick punch move

You baited well.
>>
>>387374290
at gamestop i saw that BB had gone down to $20 for a brand new copy.
>first time i bought a game for a console i didnt own in 15 years
proceed to sift through the broken electronics of a local record store to find a broken ps4, bought a solder/hot air kit, specialized solder tips, solder, and replacement parts then taught myself how to fix the ps4. by the end of it all i didnt save any money, and like 2 weeks later the pro came out and further lowered ps4 prices.

>but its still running
>>
>>387392436
>follow up meme

Nice shitposting.

There are clearly moves that activate not as a follow up - that extend the move list way beyond the 4 move meme you are trying to perpetuate.

But this is actually great bait. Could make DS faggots' heads explode by saying every boss only has one move because everything else is just a 'follow up'.
>>
>>387393690
They get turned in AYYs.
>>
>>387357197
Pc multiplayer is cancer
>>
>>387393690
false iosefka has perfected the transformation of human into kin - kin are used by the choir to communicate with ebrietas. the clocktower in the old hunters shows how the healing church initially went about studying this transformation process. false iosefka ostensibly has only good intentions in doing this act

the man in the beginning could be some random church blood minister, though the fact he binds you to the hunters dream would imply he's more important than that. no other information is known about him
>>
>>387363029
Grind the forest, at your level you should one shot mostly everything. You end up with 60 thousand echoes or so, you can buy a lot of vials with that.
>>
>>387394340
damnit i meant execute the NPCs you send to the chapel...i hadnt even smoked yet wtf.

like the first time i saw that nun get jealous of me talking to the whore, i wanted to lob her head off. and the arrogant old man, i specifically wanted to burn him with the flamesprayer after all the backtalk he did

so what happens in these options?
or fighting gerhman in the beginning when hes in the wheelchair?
>>
File: p3mcp.jpg (20KB, 412x351px) Image search: [Google]
p3mcp.jpg
20KB, 412x351px
>>387350148
>So I've finished this game today
holy shit me too

its the greatest game ive ever played
>>
>>387394828
gehrman just disappears if you attack him in workshop. can't remember if he shows up anymore on that playthrough if you do that
>>
>>387372512
>>387372806
Or what if the man babbling this and his entourage were a bunch of obssesed madmen on reaching cosmogonic knowledge to a point that Kosm is almost a slip of the tounge?
>>
>>387374825
Besides defiled and cursed chalice dungeons I've never been one shoted in bloodborne... what are you talking about?
>>
>>387350148
I also beat it today. I also beat Gehrman first try, but I was probably overleveled. Great game, but I probably won't play it or another like it again. It's all-consuming and I can't get anything done in my life.
>>
>>387355080
>Not BIG BLACK CEPHALOPOD

Missed opportunity. Remember your mistake.
>>
>>387395183
a good explanation that may be wishful thinking is that the devastating intended kosm to be a bastardization of the name kos, as it had probably been centuries since the raid on the fishing village and direct knowledge of the events was lost
>>
>>387396168
*developers
>>
>>387396168
The thing is, exaggerated pools of Insight will change instances of the name "Kos" to "Kosm". It's very clear that this thing has more to it than that, and that you, as a feeble human, can't even begin to comprehend the degrees of needed otherworldly knowledge to pull together its entire name. "Kos" might be the little fragment that bleeds through into human minds, while "Kosm" is starting to get a bead on the remainder of the name. I'm willing to believe that some name like "Kosmonaut" or something similar would require hundreds or thousands or millions of Insight, which would drive you into being a raving lunatic before discovering all of it.
>>
>>387355194
I hadn't even played another Souls game when I first fought him last year. This scene still hyped me up and Ludwig became a highlight of the games.
>>
>>387350148
>So I've finished this game today.
But I saw this thread yesterday.
>>
File: 1498460095357m.jpg (53KB, 410x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1498460095357m.jpg
53KB, 410x1024px
Should I just roll a shield until I can powerstance in DS2? Picked Swordsman as my starter class and I'd like to try the gimmick.
>>
>>387396446
>"Kosm" is starting to get a bead on the remainder of the name
"Cosmos," perhaps.

>>387390016
The most traditional form of Japanese whaling was basically butchering a whale that accidentally beached itself. The whale would be treated as a benevolent deity that had sacrificed itself for the sake of the village's livelihood. It's likely that Kos died and floated ashore, and that's why the villagers worship her.
Thread posts: 263
Thread images: 36

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.