[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Best CK2 Stories

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

Post your best CK2 stories.

Also: How the fuck do you 'win' as west africans in this game? I get buttfucked by the muslims every time.
>>
Man even though it is for normies, GoT has some good costume work
>>
>>387346023
learn how to exploit the shitty game mechanics and piss poor AI
>>
nothing really interesting ever happens to me
>start as welsh
>conquer wales + a few territories further east and south
>meanwhile proto-england takes everything else
>basically sit on my hands and suck england's dick for like 2 generations hoping they don't invade
>become their greatest, most trusted ally in the world
>they get invaded by some continental cunts (who they beat) and then have a huge fuck-off civil war
>their military is in absolute shambles
>hire a company of mercenaries and take all of britain
but that's probably what everyone's first successful game looks like
>>
>>387346023
west africa is a terrible start. muslims are op.
>>
>>387346616
nah i just cheat join the satanists and blob the whole europe
>>
>>387346151
No it literally doesnt you tasteless fag
>>
which DLC is worth pirating?
>>
>>387347689
all except aztecs
>>
>>387346151
it has a lot of good going for it, you shouldnt not enjoy it just because it's popular you hipster faggot
>>
>>387346023
>start at the earliest starting point in Cornwall
>want to unite Britain in a single life
>making decent progress until I start conquering Scotland
>endless rebellions and paying mercs puts me in debt
>finally secure a stable England
>On to finish what I started with Scotland
>One by one the northern counties fall under my rule
>Old age catching up to me
>I get wounded while leading my troops in the north
>I place my eldest son at vanguard in my old position, with my second son and my brother in his flanks
>while they conquer the scots I tutor my grandson at home
>The eve before the final battle for the last independent Scottish county I pass away in my sleep
>My son unites the kingdom, finishing his fathers dream
>As he marches into the capital victorious he is crowned the first king of a united Britain

I'll always remember that playthrough
>>
File: t3_6txrbl.jpg (739KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
t3_6txrbl.jpg
739KB, 1920x1080px
>>387347767
Lol. That shit isn't even worth stealing.
>>
>>387346151
No it doesn't. It looks like lower budget lord of the rings with washed out color palettes because that equals muh realsm
>>
>>387348176
gee billy two roman empires?
>>
File: THE HOLY LAND.png (173KB, 341x247px) Image search: [Google]
THE HOLY LAND.png
173KB, 341x247px
>>387348434
>>387348176
>>
>>387346151
By what metric you retard?
>>
What parameters dictate if someone will vote for you in an elected title? I know its not just popularity as children of the current ruler seem to get an edge and so do men if woman are allowed.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.