[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Games you remember playing but dont know the name of

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 5

File: Solo_Remix_Unknown.png (338KB, 960x640px) Image search: [Google]
Solo_Remix_Unknown.png
338KB, 960x640px
Here is mine, it was a flash game virtual world thing sort of like habbo but the characters were chibi and they weren't very customizeable. You started the game by picking your chibi avatar as they fell from the sky and then when you were finished they would land on a flower. There was a mini game where you would uppercut people and it was really fun. Someone please help this has been bugging me for almost 10 years cause I havent played since like 2008.
It isnt even that I want to play it again its just that I want to know what it was.

pic is obviously unrelated
>>
File: a61.png (321KB, 614x625px) Image search: [Google]
a61.png
321KB, 614x625px
bumping for interest
>>
anyone ?
>>
I also have one, from the 90's. I vaguely remember that it was some sort of colony management / building sim where you had to fight the some sort of disease / alien life forms (didn't have an actual form, look like some sort of goo). I don't remember if you had actual units apart from some transport vehicles or supply ones and all the defense was done with turrets.
>>
>>387345262
You are probably looking for AQW or games from their makers
>>
>>387347329
>AQW
it wasnt an rpg
it was like habbo
>>
played a demo of it back in the 90s, was a top down view game where you started in a mall and had rpg features think it was a cyber punk setting. I remember always trying to get a gun from a shop to shoot people.
>>
some game set in early 2000s japan with a bossa nova and shibuya kei ost
>>
File: twewy820.jpg (31KB, 530x275px) Image search: [Google]
twewy820.jpg
31KB, 530x275px
>>387345262
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
>>
>>387348241
shadowrun on genesis ?
>>
>>387345262
Search Boombang.tv, your welcome!
>>
>99% sure it was some SNES game
>top down view
>UI takes up half the screen
>had the comfiest af town theme I've ever heard in a game that I can still recall perfectly in my head
>>
Mine was a weird 2D platformer for the PC, I believe (though it could have been emulation.) I think there was a wizard involved? I also think you played as a blue guy and there was a world map. I remember a waterfall and a beige against a grassy backdrop, but that's it.

This game has perplexed me for years
>>
I remember playing a NES/Famicom game about a jeep that was seen from an isometric perspective and you had to shoot at soldiers, other vehicles and stuff
it was kinda like a jungle strike game but with a jeep instead
>>
>>387349537
sorry not top down, I meant side scroller
>>
>>387349485
OH MY FUCKING GOD THANK YOU
THANK YOU SO MUCH
>>
Ok one that I VERY vaguely remember

I think it was an educational PC game. I remember something about the bad guy catching cats and if you couldn't solve puzzles or do problems or something then the cats would be in cages underneath this tree. You could look and see the cats underneath the tree and see how many were trapped.

That's all I remember.
>>
File: 1448144885491.jpg (35KB, 398x500px) Image search: [Google]
1448144885491.jpg
35KB, 398x500px
>>387350068
>>
>>387349882
Jackal?
>>
>>387349537
Legend of the Mystical Ninja?
>>
>>387350803
holy shit yes, that one
thanks anon
>>
GBA game that came in a pack of roms that my cousin downloaded for me. Was japanese simish kind of game but all I remember was being able to sweep the floors and there was a boat scene. It was all japanese so I had no clue what i was doing
>>
It was a NES game, a side scroller, I think that you were able to switch characters, one of the characters was a ninja or something, the game was in one of those "x games in 1" for the PSX.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.