[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hi /v/, I need your help I need games that could help a 13-14yo

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 6

File: ant image.jpg (142KB, 460x215px) Image search: [Google]
ant image.jpg
142KB, 460x215px
Hi /v/, I need your help

I need games that could help a 13-14yo girl get into the /v/ lines. We play on master race.

So far she likes Slime Rancher and those "hidden object" games. She showed interest in Fallout New Vegas but at the time the machine exploded and got deleted, may try again with that one.
Likes adventure games but she doen't understand english so it must be in spanish if it's narrative heavy.

She didn't like The sims, The telltale's Walking Dead, Life is strange, Diablo 1 (because it was too hard and in english, may try to hook her on Diablo 3 as it's piss easy on Easy). Tried League of Legends but she panics very easily and that ruins the game for her (and the team). Hates Minecraft.

Help to create a pontential vydia fan!
>>
do you have any pics of her so i can more accurately determine what kind of games she might like?
>>
>>387344441
Tell her to play spiral knights
>>
File: Screenshot13.png (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot13.png
2MB, 1920x1080px
>>
stop trying to groom some teenager you fucking pedo
>>
>>387344441
Wow, she already has a taste of a typical edgy /v/irgin.

What about FPS games? HL2 maybe?

>>387344620
This. It's hard to choose games without pics.
Preferably butthole.
>>
>>387344741
/thread
>>
She is a relative right? Otherwise you're underaged or a creep.
>>
>>387344741
Stop this immediately.
That was very pedophobic.
>>
>>387344441
>I need games that could help a 13-14yo girl get into the /v/ lines
>>
You slime rancher shills are creative, I'll give you that. Now fuck off with your daily threads feom the past few weeks and kill yourself.
>>
>>387344626
Will add it to the list

>>387344753
May try HL as we share a Steam account (will make one for her) but I didn't know it was multilingual game
No pics!

>>387344842
I'm her uncle, she doesn't like ANYTHING but she's giving games a try so I'm trying to push that, maybe we can share the hobby eventually.

>>387344990
Not a shill, maybe second hand, as I actually got the SR idea from /v/ lol
>>
>There's this early teen next to me
>hehee *inhales* I'll teach her videogames even though she clearly isn't interested (since I don't have any other hobby) and become best buddies with her

Even if she's your relative it's still pretty damn sad and creepy
>>
File: Fighting-Games.jpg (3MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Fighting-Games.jpg
3MB, 1920x1080px
Also she isn't too much into fighting games (likes Mortal Kombat), she doesn't like the... competitiveness in them.
Like, when you lose you want a rematch because you think you can do better with the same character or another or of course the other cheated, and this repeats and so on.
But she just loses or wins and that's the end
>>
>>387344441
Show her neptunia.
>>
>>387345208
>she doesn't like ANYTHING but she's giving games a try so I'm trying to push that, maybe we can share the hobby eventually.
try pushing her in to a proper hobby
>>
>>387346418
I actually also do that, she KINDA likes crafting and painting, she just doesn't have the focus for it
Games get her hooked up, interested, I want to encourage that as I believe it will really be for good.
>>
>>387344441
Stardew Valley of course
>>
>>387344441
make her play Valiant Heart, I think it is in spanish my last girlfriend liked it
>>
>>387347524
Seconded
>>
peggle
>>
>>387347524
>>387347729
This one looks ok, will add it to the list

>>387347657
I know Valiant Hearts, wanted to avoid it because I think a dog dies? And that will destroy her

>>387347937
Not sure if she'll like that but I have nothing to lose but a few seconds before the "I don't like it", will add it
>>
>>387348204
nah m8, only the old guy dies in the end
>>
>>387348264
don't toy with my feelings anon I don't also want to cry, I love my doggos
>>
File: Ranger_at_New_Vegas_entrance.jpg (1MB, 1920x1200px) Image search: [Google]
Ranger_at_New_Vegas_entrance.jpg
1MB, 1920x1200px
>>
>>387344441
You should get emulators and build off the classics so she has a strong base to grow from.
>>
>>387349192
Classics like which one would you say are fitting?
>>
>>
>>387344441
Give her Legend of Zelda games to play. From your description it seems she might definitely like them.
>>
Artificial Academy 2 seems right up her alley for the kinds of things you want to do.
>>
>>387350685
Will do.
Anyone you think may have the easier mechanics?
>>
Dwarf Fortress
>>
>>387351010
The GBC ones (Oracle of Ages/Oracle of Seasons and DX) are pretty good to start with and you can always change the language to spanish. Other good choices are ALTTP and Minish Cap. Overall, any 2D Zeldas (DS ones not included) that aren't the first one are usually quite good for starters.
>>
>>387352057
awesome!
>>
>>387344441

Tell her to ditch video games and learn English.
>>
>>387344441

If you're willing to do emulators, I would definitely have to say Kirby. Easy to get into and fun to complete.
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.