[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So much shilling and its dead already....

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 5

File: header.jpg (54KB, 460x215px) Image search: [Google]
header.jpg
54KB, 460x215px
So much shilling and its dead already....
>>
if you think the threads on here were genuine shilling you are drool-on-yourself retarded
>>
File: 1502700416483.gif (1MB, 268x268px) Image search: [Google]
1502700416483.gif
1MB, 268x268px
FRIENDLY REMINDER

The small minority of prolific samefags that support the game blindly should be ridiculed or avoided. Their posts are redundant and easy to spot often including:

>Sape (negative)
>Thal (positive)
>Incline
>Blobber
>The spelling "Grimwah"
>Pressure to purchase Grimoire
>Contempt for the pirating of Grimoire
>Claims that uploaded copies of Grimoire contain viruses, bitcoin miners, keyloggers
>Insults and slurs intended to bait someone named Andrew
>Labeling of the game's art style as competent to gorgeous
>Labeling of the game's detractors as "Goons" or "Weebs"
>Stale memes
>a heavy reliance on buzzwards
>Idolatry involving Cleveland Blakemore
>Prejudices within the genre based on game region
>Grandstanding
>Elitism
>Rabid belligerence
>Ignorance regarding good game design
>Ignorance regarding good writing
>Ignorance regarding color theory
>Ignorance regarding math and the interactivity of simple systems

Poor reasoning and argumentative skills are also characteristic. When faced with logic they'll adopt a veteran gamer stance and insist their opponent is better suited playing games generally regarded as casual, i.e. "Go back to Skyrim, kid." Or the new favorite, "You haven't even played Wizardry."

Bottom of the barrel shitposts from rookie anglers.
>>
>this game will NEVER go on sale again
>deletes the post
>this game will NEVER be on GOG
>GOG version planned
Never trust Cleve
>>
>>387341469
It's been almost two weeks since release. The threads went from 10+ a day to unable to hit bump limit almost overnight. The game was shilled to hell and back, and now the threads die because Cleve didn't hire them for longer.
>>
>>387342364
indeed
>>
File: 1479979242707.jpg (289KB, 750x1214px) Image search: [Google]
1479979242707.jpg
289KB, 750x1214px
>>387342364
what fucking money does cleve have to pay a marketing team to shill his 20 year old dungeon crawler you absolute tin foil hat retard
it's just lame retards trying to get in on the ground floor of what they saw as a new meme
its just toddposting
the real shills are different
>>
>>387343352
You do realize grimoire isn't his only source of income, right?
>>
>>387343636
The guy lives in a bunker ffs.
>>
I'm just waiting for a fucking manual to play the game
>>
post latest version or fuck off. Game is buggy as shit
>>
>>387343709
Yeah so he probably saves a ton of money from drinking his own urine and eating dirt.
>>
>>387343827
nobody bought it so nobody will post
>>
>>387343636
You realize a team of publicists to devise a marketing plan and then roll out a viral marketing strategy isn't affordable for a single person to pay for for their pet project indie game, right?
>>
>>387343764
>waiting to be spoonfed
might as well watch LPs.
>>
>>387344483
You realize all he has to do is hire people to post about the game, right?
>>
File: 1466023548410.jpg (35KB, 552x528px) Image search: [Google]
1466023548410.jpg
35KB, 552x528px
>Each new patch breaks something else
>Manual supposed to come out ages ago, still nothing
>Terrible inventory management
>Shitty UI in general
>Annoying sound effects
>Mediocre generic writing
>Looks like shit, not even taking into account the many different artstyles clashing against each other
>Holy fuck those portraits
>Unbalanced combat
>Bugged up the asshole
T W E N T Y
H
R
E
E

Y E A R S
>>
>>387344606
you're retarded
>>
>>387345124
Not an argument. It doesn't take a team of publicists and a marketing plan to hire some people to post about his game non-stop for a week.
>>
>>387341430
I'm still enjoying it, I just hope the manual actually comes out soon.

It's a shame that the combat is just so easy to break with musical instruments/bards to completely shut down enemies by stunning them just before they attack each round.
>>
>>387345429
i thought he finnaly nerfed bards ?
>>
>>387345847
I don't know, I'm on version .22 and they still seem broken.
>>
>>387343827
https://mega.nz/#!wZZXEYxY!M8dhL-HRmKlZ9c6XQwjsy7yG2WgdJj4MkJTXsa0p_bk
>>
>>387344606
He didn't had to hire anyone. Bunch of codexfags were doing it absolutely for free, because they genuinely thought that Grimoire is good game. It was not only /v/ that was spammed. See steam where each negative review of it gets commented by some pauleric7 retard who writes that grimoire is great and people who don;t like it are stupid. Old thread on Elminage Gothic steam forum about similar games got bumped with post about Grimoire and how great it is. Even Wizardry gameplay videos on youtube got new comments about Grimoire.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.