[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

give me 1 (one) reason to actually defeat a single architect

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 7

File: WM_MEA_EAPlay_05.jpg (1MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
WM_MEA_EAPlay_05.jpg
1MB, 1920x1080px
give me 1 (one) reason to actually defeat a single architect
>>
I don't know, my man, but Vetra is a qt
>>
>>387338179
Honestly might play the game just for her.
>>
>>387338179
VERY good post
>>
Why does the game get shit on so hard? Im having a blast and Liam's loyalty mission on the salvaged kett cruiser had me crying with laughter.
>>
>>387337776
Because you have to in order to progress through the story. Also, good loot if you're lucky.
>>
>>387338179
>>387338283
>>387338285
I'd rather romance her with FemRyder but how bad is her voice acting?
>>
>>387339264
Only time I remember it being bad was when she flirts with Suvi. It's not the voice acting, it's just the horrible lines they're given.
>>
>>387338517
i finished the main story just fine without killing any of them apart from the archon one. the planets are perfectly capable of getting to 100% viability without me touching the architects. besides, i've never seen them do any harm to anyone but me and, frankly, i shouldn't have invaded their territory in the first place. come on now, there's enough room for all of us, let the poor robosneks be
>good loot if you're lucky.
i don't care about any of the junk desu. by the time i got to my first architect i was already golden in terms of armor and weapons. technically though, i never asked for a reason that would be good for me personally. i guess you are the winner of the thread.
>>
>>387337776
it's the best part of this piece of crap game
>>
>>387339264
i literally went with female ryder because of her va
not as good as femshep, obviously, but beats male ryder any day

now feel for me here: i also wanted to romance vetra with my female ryder but that relationship was a little slow at first and i kinda got tricked into the reyes one instead
do not repeat my mistake
>>
It's a good fight. Shame the three others are exactly the same shit.
>>
>>387338453
>bugs
>coming to Andromeda fucks up the lore
>Ryder is an uninteresting protagonist
>Bioware wanted a MC to start from scratch (unlinke Shepard who was already famous in the Alliance), but make him/her a Mary Sue
>SAM is the answer to everything
>somehow nobody can do anything without a pathfinder
>people still shit on you despite the fact, that you're apparently their only hope
>interactions with crew members are mostly sitcom material
>Angara are the Mary Sue of races
>go to a whole new galaxy and you only find two intelligent new species of which both are bipedal
>for a game that takes >100h to 100% complete, you almost have no choices and even if you do, the consequences don't really matter
>>
>>387339782
If I remember correctly, once you defeat one you can scan it from orbit and it says something like "it's repairing itself". It's implied that you reset them through your fight and they later help out terraforming the planet they're on.
>>
File: PS_Messages_20170816_011332.jpg (489KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
PS_Messages_20170816_011332.jpg
489KB, 1920x1080px
Reminder that my Ryder is best girl.
>>
>>387340942
spoken like a true krogan
>>
>>387342448
>those dialogue choices
Also did you create her before or after they updated the CC?
>>
>>387342160
oh, cool.
>>
>>387342796
After the patch. I got this game last week
>>
>>387343001
Hm, perhaps I should give the game another try then...
>>
File: ry.jpg (49KB, 623x713px) Image search: [Google]
ry.jpg
49KB, 623x713px
>>387342448
congrats on the hairstyle, but mine's still better
>>
>>387344379
you're both shit
for playing this game
>>
>>387343350
The character creator is miles better than what it once was. With the facial animations being improved, it's not that difficult to make something attractive now.
>>
File: 1500660460426.jpg (54KB, 392x495px) Image search: [Google]
1500660460426.jpg
54KB, 392x495px
Have you ever made a game SO BAD that the entire dev studio gets fucking shut down? Like, jesus fucking christ.
>>
>>387344538
males still look a bit braindead to me
i struggled making ryderbro not punchable
>>
>>387338453
Thought the same but
>do the first remnant vault quest
>companions bug out and fly up into the sky
>have to do the whole quest alone
>enemies shoot at them(i think) so I can just walk past them or shoot them because they dont react to me
>when running away from the fog they just stand there like retards
>reload the game to run away from the fog again
>the load is bugged out and throws me into an area i cant escape from and everything is fucked
>fall down into the hole, instead of the game returning me where i fell from I now walk at the bottom and get stuck so i have to reload

Aside from the ridiculous amount of bugs
>combat seems fun at first
>nice jumppack and dodge mechanic
>doesn't fucking matter because the enemy basically has aimbot on you
>the enemy uses cover like a retard, and often goes out of the way to walk 2 meters from you in the open and start shooting
>companions are exactly the same

Besides bugs and combat
>go to a new GALAXY
>ignore the fact that it only took you 600 years to do that
>getting there you encounter 2 "not human" alien species that look like retextured humans
>immediately can understand one of them and they have the exact same concepts like you do
>their culture, architecture,ships,technology is somehow on the exact same level/style as yours

Absolutely fucking idiotic. Could have given us medieval/industrial/primitive worlds, made completely alien species that don't have 2 legs, 2 eyes, 2 ears etc.
>>
File: 4hvKKAr.jpg (53KB, 600x408px) Image search: [Google]
4hvKKAr.jpg
53KB, 600x408px
>>387344379
Funny, now go kys
>>
>>387340942
Yeah, it was the first sidequest to properly surprise me. And I thought it was pretty cool how you don't actually destroy the architect so much as leave it dormant, floating in orbit.

But once you do it multiple times on different worlds even fighting an ancient mechanical thresher maw starts to feel like just another check to make on the task list.
>>
>>387345745
why so angry tho
>>
>>387345674
>Could have given us medieval/industrial/primitive worlds, made completely alien species that don't have 2 legs, 2 eyes, 2 ears etc.
this. ffs, the elcor and hanar were both more exotic than the angara or kett who are supposed to be more alien than the aliens to ryder
>>
>>387344538
So...just tested it. Yes, it's better than on release, but still pretty bad. Facial features like eyes, noses, lips, etc. are still tied to the pre-defined faces, so bad luck if one hasn't all the features like you wish to. Also with the fixed headforms you still can't choose to have a smaller forehead.
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.