[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Which is better for Hollow Knight? PC controls or a standing

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: SQ_WiiUDS_HollowKnight.jpg (244KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
SQ_WiiUDS_HollowKnight.jpg
244KB, 1000x1000px
Which is better for Hollow Knight?

PC controls or a standing gaming controller?

Or a third option for the trolls out there: uninstalling.
>>
>>387337238
when you load the game I think it says to play witha controller....

controller is the best way to play the game. playing mine with bluetooth dongle and ps4 controller. works fine
>>
Always play Metroidvanias with controllers.
>>
Controllers are superior but keyboards aren't bad either
>>
>>387337238
keyboard for sure
>>
>>387337238
I've been using an xbox360 controller. Its pretty good. Better than K&M.
>>
File: hollow knight.png (1MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
hollow knight.png
1MB, 1920x1080px
Literally the first thing the game tells you when you boot it up.
>>
>>387337238
FACT: 2D platformers play better with keyboards.
When using keyboards you have TWO fingers on the left-right keys, which mean you can change direction much faster.
>>
Keyboard
Pogo sticking with a xbox 360 controller was hard
>>
>>387337238
I just use my DS4, never had any issues so didn't even bother trying out the keyboard
>>
>>387338414
The D pad is indeed quite ass.
>>
>>387337336
>when you load the game I think it says to play witha controller....
How can you take a game seriously like this? That's fucking pathetic. It's all a matter of preference. To make such a shitty statement before the game even starts is absolutely ridiculous.

Super Meat Boy pulled the same shit, "advising" players to use a controller. They then proceed to bind the default keyboard controls to space for jumping, and provide no key config ingame. Yeah no shit the game is going to suck with such retarded bindings.
>>
I 100% this game and have beaten the DLC bosses using a keyboard. I never felt like I was missing out on anything regardless the game recommends a controller.
>>
>>387338414

The game has native DS4 support; that's probably the best way to play.
>>
>>387337238
KBM with AutoHotKey script.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.