[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Splatoon 2

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 1

File: Trislosher_official.jpg (11KB, 599x337px) Image search: [Google]
Trislosher_official.jpg
11KB, 599x337px
When are they going to fix this broken game ?

>rainmaker enemies purposely commit Jisatsu to reset rainmaker when they are losing
>Still no new maps. Not even locked to cartridge dlc
>have 8 people in ranked. Two A+ the rest a and a- . put the A+ both on the same team
>bucket still not nerfed

Nintendo is making a potential 90/100 game stay at a 80. There are other things wrong with the game but those are the ones that bother me most
>>
>>387327782
>>rainmaker enemies purposely commit Jisatsu to reset rainmaker when they are losing
That isn't broken moron, it's a tactic to reset to neutral.
>>
>>387327915
You shouldn't be rewarded for dying. If we have it to the five. We earned that. We pushed that deep. The other team should have to fight their way out. Not just jump off the map and be rewarded for it.

I get it. You're a shit an hero. Probably use the bucket as well don't you try hard
>>
>pedobear fur fag moon speak game anything better than a 70/100
>>
>>387327782
>Not even locked to cartridge dlc
Are you seriously complaining about the lack of built in DLC that you need to buy even though it's on the fucking cart?
>>
>>387328490
I'm complaining about the fact the lock maps just so they can later say

>look at all this free content.

Its bullshit and drones eat it up. If I order a full pizza and they give me half of the pizza. Then tell me a week later I can have the other half for "free" it isn't free. Its just annoying
>>
>>387328054
You don't lose points when they do that, and they lose a squid for it, you should have retrieved the rainmaker yourself before they had that chance.

Only negative I see that's valid is the Tri-Slosher hasn't been nerfed.
>>
>>387328149
This isn't an Overwatch thread
>>
>>387328684
There's no evidence that this is true.
>>
>>387327782

How is that first one a problem, fag?
>>
>>387328054
Isn't it only reset if it stays untouched for a while? Just pick it up then
>>
>>387330513

If you suicide off the edge with the RM it resets

Please do this instead of trying to fight back to center if you're on my team and it's deep in our base

Olease develop a pointless sense of """honor""" and try to physically run it back to center of you're on the other team, while all your teammates scream at you through their TV screens and wish the game had voice chat so they could tell you what a fag you are.
>>
>>387330209
Except data mining
>>
>>387331041
>If you suicide off the edge with the RM it resets
>Please do this instead of trying to fight back to center if you're on my team and it's deep in our base

>Please use an exploit in the game to cheat

You die and get rewarded by moving forward a quarter of the map. Its bullshit
>>
>>387330371
It's a problem because you work your ads off to get close. Then you lose all that progress because someone jumps off the edge.
>>
>>387332238
Source, as I'm fairly sure they were only able to datamine unreleased maps from one of the free updates anyway, as far as I can tell the base game didn't contain any disc-locked content.
>>
>>387332398

No, you still have your score of how far you pushed it. Then you return the ball and the other team gets their turn

Assuming you don't just btfo them again
>>
>>387333276
I'm not saying the score changes faggot. Your chances of a knockout are limited. If I'm on their 5 and they have to push back we can take it back and win. But if it's in the middle we have to push through all their bullshit again
>>
I forgot the biggest flaw

>playing 3x4 on ranked
>we lose,obviously, 25% of our team is gone
>I lose a rank
>>
why are there so many messages that Pearl is a nazi?
>>
>>387334553
Nintendo fags will defend this
>>
>>387334553
>"There hasn't been many players in a while, so the rank meter won't change"
>Still get a crack
Why the fuck does it take so long for them to fix this?
>>
>>387335134
I don't even understand what that is supposed to mean. Hasnt been many players? What?
>>
>>387333575

Because you fucking lost control. Your push is over
>>
>>387335263

Someone D/Ced
>>
>>387336927
And that's fine. But why do they get the handicap of suicide ?

In football if you're on the one the one yard line about to give up a safety you can't run out of bounds and magically be mid field
>>
>>387332318
It's really not that big of a deal to me

If your team is at least somewhat competent, they'd either keep the enemy locked down while having a teammate hold the rainmaker for the rest of the game, occasionally switching every 60 seconds or so
>>
>>387337170
They lose a squid in the process, and if you've pushed far that far into their zone, your team should have control of most of the field, making it simple to retrieve it and continue an offense. It's your fault if you push too hard and die instead of making a tactical retreat.
>>
>>387332776
The game can download maps arbitrarily anyway. Anything locked "on-disk" is probably an incomplete placeholder.
>>
>>387337502
>They lose a squid in the process,
And by the time the rainmaker bubble bursts they are right there at it.

Stop defending this poor exploit because you use it
>>
>>387334553
Bitch if you lose a squid during rank your score doesn't change, at the end your meter stays the same
>>
>>387338164
3 f them vs your 4.

wew lad, how does it feel to be trash?
>>
>>387334647
Because anyone that doesn't want to get inked by the foreign squigger is a white nationalist
>>
>>387327782
Kamikazeing oneself is a perfectly valid war tactic. Git gud.
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.