[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Leave the Nintendo Switch™ to me.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: Wikipad-WP005-Press3-20130206_1.jpg (215KB, 2000x1200px) Image search: [Google]
Wikipad-WP005-Press3-20130206_1.jpg
215KB, 2000x1200px
Leave the Nintendo Switch™ to me.
>>
>>387320347
shit I thought that was a Game Gear for a second.
>>
>B, A, Y, X
>>
>>387320347
>Leave the Nintendo Switch™ to me.
http://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20140109005837/en/IA-Labs-Loses-Patent-Portfolio-Nintendo-Nintendo

>IA Labs appealed the trial court’s ruling. The appeals court confirmed Nintendo’s win in June 2013. IA Labs was further ordered to pay Nintendo additional costs incurred in defending the appeal. IA Labs did not pay the amount due, so a sheriff’s sale was conducted to sell IA Labs’ remaining assets, including its patent portfolio. Nintendo obtained IA Labs’ entire patent portfolio at that sale as partial repayment for litigation costs
>>
Actual pathetic scumbags. I hope Nintendo's legal team fucking destroy them. Disgusting.
>>
>>387320883
They really are degenerates.
>>
>>387321356
>different company
>2014
>>
File: PRIMARY-GV140-min.png (421KB, 1500x1500px) Image search: [Google]
PRIMARY-GV140-min.png
421KB, 1500x1500px
>>387320347
Why would they sue Nintendo? Were they just bored and couldn't think of anything else to do with the company?
>>
>>387322772
This is their last-ditch attempt at making money after realizing nobody wants their shitty product. That's usually how these things come about.

>>387321356's article should give you a sense of the assraping these yahoos are going to receive.
>>
>>387320347
Fuck.
Off.

Nintendo WILL win the court case, and they WILL make those fake ass WIkipad guys pay for wasting their time. Bad enough we got Apple jacking all the NAND and the Switch screen design company went bankrupt, but now you fucking patent trolls want to start shit too? FUCK OFF.

The Switch WILL set records this Holiday season and there is nothing your virgin ass can do about it. Stay salty. Fag.
>>
>>387324962
It's ok when nintendo copies others.
>>
File: wii-u-gamepad-black.jpg (22KB, 600x329px) Image search: [Google]
wii-u-gamepad-black.jpg
22KB, 600x329px
>>387320347
The irony is that the design of this tablet-controller thing obviously borrows heavily from that of the Wii U's gamepad. How many violations of their own patents do you think Nintendo will be able to counter-sue for?
>>
>>387325643
they didn't even change the button layout
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.