[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do people hate that I play Junkrat in competitive Overwatch?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

File: giphy (1).gif (114KB, 300x255px) Image search: [Google]
giphy (1).gif
114KB, 300x255px
Why do people hate that I play Junkrat in competitive Overwatch?
>>
>>387317851
Lol look at you, playing plebwatch, play a real game like me :^)))))
>>
>>387317851
If those PTR changes go live, you're going to be just fine.
>>
He is only good in tight quarters which makes him very map specific. You should know how to play a variety of heroes.
>>
File: le look in le eye.jpg (304KB, 1536x2048px) Image search: [Google]
le look in le eye.jpg
304KB, 1536x2048px
>>387317851
>Why do people (...) play (...) Overwatch?
>>
File: curious.jpg (57KB, 637x685px) Image search: [Google]
curious.jpg
57KB, 637x685px
>>387317919
what games you play anon so I can ruin them for you
>>
If you're not getting gold kills, you're not doing well enough
>>
>>387318639
>What are Tripcodes
>>
>>387318925
Not OP, but they still get mad even when I've got 3 golds.
>>
Stop playing that garbage and play a real masterfully crafted vidya like PUBG
>>
File: 1462134568250.png (241KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
1462134568250.png
241KB, 480x480px
>>387317851
It's not because of the character you choose. It's because of how fucking bad you are at playing them. Any character can help on defense and attack in the right hands. I've seen some Hanzo's crush defence. Just git gud.
>>
>>387317919
Someone's defensive today
>>
>>387319105
Hanzo is a defense character duh
>>
>>387319103
That's actually the reason I like PUBG, because it's not masterfully crafted. All I had was my cousin to play Overwatch with and it was just us two working as a team with four other shitters. It doesn't even feel like a team game to me in any game unless I have an entire team of people I actually like and know how to play with. With PUBG, we can just do a duo and everyone else is in teams of two. When we get an extra guy or two, then we do squads. The game is just taken less seriously overall, but its more fun to play for me.
On another note, Blizzard games are robotic as fuck. Nothing ever changes, just look up the one and only way to play their game online and practice to get better at it.
Terran on Starcraft 2? Look up the build orders.
Mage in WoW? Look up the exact spells to use to maximize your DPS, use this skill tree, and only use this specific gear for dungeons and this specific gear for PVP.
Attack in Overwatch? Don't bother playing 1/3 of the cast at all.
>>
>>387319103
Just in time for them to drop Dev support and become the new DayZ :^)
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.