[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Conan Exiles

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1

File: conan-exiles.jpg (76KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
conan-exiles.jpg
76KB, 1280x720px
Anyone played the expansion yet? Is the combat fixed? Is it fun?
Anyone still playing at all?
>>
>>387317718
Don't die yet
>>
>>387317718

It's the same buggy, unoptimized mess it's always been. Now with more stuff to cause crashes.
>>
>>387319096
What about the combat? If it has better combat I may buy it.
>>
>>387319182

It's worse now.

All they did was add a dodge roll to the game, which fucks up your view if you use it in first person view (and third person view is still unplayable). The dodge also uses a shit ton of stamina while whoever is attacking you basically doesn't use any.
>>
>>387317718
Is it still full of chink hackers?
>>
>>387319538
I don't think so. They've fixed the shitty decay system for the most part.
>>
>>387319538

As of a week before this update, yeah it was. They were invincible flying chinks who could destroy everything you owned in one click.
>>
does the VG server still exist?
>>
>>387320813
>still
ayy got deleted after 2 months I think
To my great regret
>>
>>387320850
welp thats a shame. i played on it when it first released but decided to wait for the game to get some bug fixes
>>
>>387320948
Same. I tried it again after the climbing update and it felt really comfy, but lacking in combat. If only it had good combat it would be good enough for me already.
>>
>>387320813
>4chan videogames is dead
>hyena funhouse is dead
>vg comfy serv is dead
>bella comf serv is dead
>big guys flight plan is dead
>new expansion
>no general
>no one in disc
>one thread on /v that'll get archived in 10 min
>>
one gig to go still

pve combat seems much better

http://steamcommunity.com/games/440900/announcements/detail/1448324899420332161

here's the patch notes but the list of changes is too big for them to write them all down

>>387319538
servers have ping limits so it has died down
>>
temperature system + beehiving + fishing is fucking comfy

you don't have to go out and kill predators to get something to eat
>>
i heard somewhere that conan will be on sale on the weekend, any way i can check that?
>>
>>387320948
Just tried it and the combat seems MUCH better. Dodge and roll works find and fighting enemies is a bit better. Overall it's going on the right direction. It's a bit shitty that you can't left click things anymore. I guess it can be tweaked with config. Will play more later and report. So far I like the changes.
>>
>>387322446
>It's a bit shitty that you can't left click things anymore
what do you mean? you always interacted with e only
>>
>>387322489
I always used R-Click instead of left to hit things.
I hadn't crafted a sword yet, I fought with a shitty axe, maybe that's why. It was no longer just SPAM2WIN though. I appreciate that.
Loot is also better. Fucking finally.
>>
>>387323301
left mouse button was your right hand attack, right mouse button was a secondary weapon or shield so i don't get what you're talking about

also don't fight with tools
>>
this game has such potential
>>
>>387323789
They're kind of doing it right. I hope they don't fuck up. So far I like what I see.
What I fear is that the game will be 7-8/10 and it will be really good but no one will ever play it and the modding community will die
>>
The game has improved, it's still really buggy, hilariously unoptimized and grindy, but it's got more to do now and isn't as bad as it use to be.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.