[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>no more weekly and monthly patches LITERALLY Dayz 2.0

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

File: pubg.jpg (65KB, 830x467px) Image search: [Google]
pubg.jpg
65KB, 830x467px
>no more weekly and monthly patches

LITERALLY Dayz 2.0
>>
>>387314505
At least its more fun to play than DayZ was.
>>
>>387314505
I cannot fucking wait to see how much of a shitshow their invitational will be
>>
File: 1502491009328.jpg (31KB, 683x858px) Image search: [Google]
1502491009328.jpg
31KB, 683x858px
>>387314505
>Another early access survival game made by Koreans ends up being a mess in the long run

Wow I sure didn't expect that!
>>
>>387314505
The developers have been working 24/7, they aren't slaves.

They have to slow down at some point.
>>
>>387315418
>survival game by Koreans
no you fucking idiot its a puzzle game by the Africans
>>
>>387314505
I'm not happy with this. Yeah, I get that they've been working their ass off for the past few months, but it still sucks for the consumer.

At least this game is in a much better place than any of the previous survival/battle royale early access games had ever been.

I've played for like 200h, so this game can literally die now and I would still feel like I spent my money right.
>>
>>387315294
this is actually going to be an esport???
>>
add more guns you tards
>>
>$30 game
>got 150 hrs
I could care less what they do to it. If it starts sucking I'll just stop playing, Ive gotten my money's worth.
>>
>>387315609
I hope not.
>>
File: 1502288125167.jpg (441KB, 569x800px) Image search: [Google]
1502288125167.jpg
441KB, 569x800px
>>387315810
Sure thing friend, they're going in the care package though
buy some keys
>>
>>387315954
I bought 1 key and got a yellow tracksuit top. get out of my face jew
>>
>>387315558
>pay $30
>think that entitles you to masses of free content forever
>shit your pants when they slow down

Your expectations are off the fucking wall m8

They will update the game going forward but that you are expecting the kinds of content additions that usually require a subscription is insane.

Unless people start buying loot boxes they are going to quickly run out of money.. these devs are high paid, customer service people are paid, servers are not free.
>>
>>387316005
>Pay 30$
>Want a complete and unbroken game

Oy vey, it's another Holocaust!
>>
>defending early access shit with fucking microtransactions

Kill yourselves. Videogames were a mistake.
>>
>>387316081
They are still updating the game and it's not broken, as proven by the MASS of people playing the shit out of it.

I don't think you know what broken is.
>>
>>387314505
>no more weekly patches
This is a good thing you retard. Many of those weekly patches were totally rushed and made the game buggy or run significantly worse.
>no more monthly patches
This is actually a bad thing because 1 month should be enough time for the devs to roll out new content for early access games.
>>
>Overwatch cucks mad PUBG fucked thier game up the ass
lmao
>>
>>387316127
Bruh people will play broken games. Having fuckloads of players is not an indication of quality. The overall gameplay loop is just very addicting.
>>
>>387316081
>Pay what the devs as for their game
>Want a complete and unbroken game
????
>>
>>387316258
PUBG isn't broken, you just don't like it.

It's fine to not like games, I hate lots of games. I don't claim they are broken when it's obviously false.
>>
>>387316127
FUCK YOU I HATE THIS GAME YOURE LITERALLY JUST SAYING THE OPPOSITE OF THE TRUTH! THIS IS A LIE AND YOU CANT JUSTIFY QUALITY OF A GAME BY NUMBER OF PLAYERS EJBRNFICJSNRKSJCNRE!

But seriously, PUB:G is a fucking coding disaster, the close combat is a joke, the cars and bullets hit you around a corner, and the entire META game is likely beyond repair.

I'm holding out for a Blizzard, Valve, or other quality game developer to produce a QUALITY game which has been FINISHED instead of a half assed alpha micro-transaction cash grab.
>>
>>387316402
This. PuB: G is only popular because there is no competition so they can get away with a fundimentally and literally broken borderline unplayable mess of a cash-out.

Once a AAA dev taps the Battle Royale market PuB:G becomes H1Z1 2.0
>>
Overwatch is doing fine for fucks sake

I don't really mind queuing a little bit anyway
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.