[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Earthworm Jim spins onto vinyl with a Limited Edition Musical

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

>Earthworm Jim is getting a Limited Collector’s Edition musical anthology on Earthworm Jim themed vinyl this October. ‘Woah Nellie!’ This limited edition will feature remastered versions of the original soundtrack from Earthworm Jim and Earthworm Jim 2, all composed by Tommy Tallarico.

>The Earthworm Jim Anthology will apparently come in a fancy sleeve adorned with artwork by the series’ artist, Katherine Garner. The packaging also comes with liner notes penned by Tommy Tallarico and ‘two amazing full-colored “heart boxer shorts” and “cow pattern” inner sleeves on heavyweight off-set paper’. All of this is given a lovely matte finish and a special glossy varnish effect.

>The actual vinyls will come in ‘Groooovy!’ limited Earthworm Jim flesh colour and Snott coloured. Lovely. The Limited Collector’s Edition also comes with a digital download code for the full soundtrack, so now the fans of the series can display their limited edition vinyl in a glass case while they listen to the glorious MP3s and tap their toes. Or something along those lines.
>>
Reminder that the creator is a huge homophobe, hates gays, etc.

Do not support this.
>>
>>387312949
[citation needed]
>>
>>387312949
thanks just bought the game

gass fags
>>
>>387312949
The fact that he's responsible for cat scratch is enough reason to hate him
>>
>>387312949
>I don't like gays
>HAHA YOU FEAR THEM
When will you grow out of using straw men?
>>
>it's the shitty Genesis OST instead of the far superior SNES one
>>
>>387312949
wtf I love Earthworm Jim now
>>
>>387312817
vinyls in these times are retarded

The only real reason to buy a vinyl is to buy one made before 1990
>>
>>387313171
He fears them, because he himself is latently gay, which leads to hate
>>
>>387312949
Thanks. Just ordered one.
>>
>>387313171
phobic indicates aversion. We don't think hydrophobic substances are afraid of water, they just repel from it.
Yes, I'm sure some people using the term are falsely insisting fear. Doesn't make them right.
>>
>>387313296
>if you hate our contribution to the destruction of the nuclear family that is the foundation of all civilized society you must be a gay too!
>>
where did he say he hates gays
>>
>>387313843
>>our contribution to the destruction of the nuclear family that is the foundation of all civilized society
sure anon, sure.
they were also behind 9/11 don't forget!
>>
>>387313543
But hydrophobia is the irrational fear of water. And people who have hydrophobia are hydrophobic.
>>
>>387313291
I would never buy one but I do quite like the art on the sleeves for them.
>>
File: 1502088202883.jpg (133KB, 540x321px) Image search: [Google]
1502088202883.jpg
133KB, 540x321px
>>387314425

Not even that guy but u literally sound like a faggot. Just leave faggot haters and faggots alone faggot.
>>
File: 1454967551880.png (9KB, 346x344px) Image search: [Google]
1454967551880.png
9KB, 346x344px
>Vinyl
>For digitally composed music
Anyway I'm interested in those unreleased tracks
Gonna wait for a DL link with FLACs
>>
That's nice. How about a new game now?
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.