[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Boy I sure do love "discussing" Yu-Gi-Oh games.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 6

File: yu-gi-oh.jpg (134KB, 845x415px) Image search: [Google]
yu-gi-oh.jpg
134KB, 845x415px
Boy I sure do love "discussing" Yu-Gi-Oh games.
>>
Yugioh Abridged is just depressing now, my god does it suck.

Is Little Kuriboh shittier now or did we just grow up? DBZ abridged is still great, but YGO abridged is just awful, I actually get angry when a new episode comes out.
>>
>>387311694
My thoughts exactly, even the voice acting is worse. Maybe it is just hard to get funny gags out of this shitty season, or maybe his butt still hurts bad or something. I still got high hopes for him,

Moving on to game discussion, how good is legacy of the duelist on steam?
>>
>>387311694
I think he grew out of it.
>>
>>387311694
Doesn't he also have severe depression?

The fact that his wife is literally a tumblr stereotype doesn't help
>>
File: IMG_2760.png (844KB, 564x932px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2760.png
844KB, 564x932px
Who /hype/ here
>i'm not gonna let you play yugioh: the deck
>>
>>387311826
Slow, dead online, overpriced dlc, outdated.
Worth a pirate if you want to get into the game and learn the basics.
>>
>Yu-Gi-Oh after Battle City
Ew.

>Summons after Ritual Summons
GTFO
>>
Little Kuriboh's Ninjabridged series is the best thing he has ever made by himself.
>>
>>387312009
Literally the most boring and cancerous era of yugioh
>he never played against yata lock
>>
>>387312075
Nostalgiafags didn't even know how to play the game, ignore them.
>>
File: Untitled-1.jpg (2MB, 2100x1718px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled-1.jpg
2MB, 2100x1718px
>>387312009
>>
>>387311932
It's a fantastic way to do that, but I hate that the mouse input is still locked to the grid of the console versions. It's so uncomfortable to use that I unironically prefer the PS4 version.
>>
File: TFEndingLuna.jpg (116KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
TFEndingLuna.jpg
116KB, 1280x720px
Honestly cant wait to see how the new ruleset plays out. Everything after the Synchro Era has been a bit too fast for my liking given most Meta decks focused on a 1-2 turn kill. I am guilty of running some of these myself but it gets stale quick.

As for the show well it kinda went downhill after 5Ds(and poor dub viewers, they cut the true final arc out because Leo/Rua technically dies in an episode)
>>
File: file.png (1MB, 740x1079px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
1MB, 740x1079px
>>387312116
>There are people who still use extra deck shit and pendulums to mass Special Summon.
Little girls really are the best deck in Yugioh.
>>
>>387312190
OCGfag here. This meta is:
>summon one big boss monster and hope he doesn't get Kaiju'd

Dinosaur, True Draco and ABC are meta and fun to play.
>>
Reminder that Ninjabridged is literally abridged kino. Compare LK at his prime

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uakM2dgw5JQ

With Little Cuckribo in the latest episode. It's depressing. Is it his fat ugly wife that gave him depression and made him lose the ability to be funny?
>>
When did Yugioh lost it?
Synchro for me. The fact that there are thousands of card A that only work with card B doesn't help either.
>>
>>387312443
Confirmed for never actually playing yugioh. Synchro was fucking shit when they were released and got BTFO'd by Lightsworn and Gladiator Beast on daily basis.
>>
>>387312443
When Konami actually thought Psy-Frames would be a fun archetype to create
>>
How do i get into Yu-gi-oh? What should i start with? How much money will it cost me?
>>
>>387312443
Pretty much after GX.
>>
>>387312116
Nostalgiafagging aside, who the hell thought that Pendulum card is a good idea? It has ugly clashing colors and it crammed even more text than before. It's ugly as hell. Link cards looks better in almost every way.
>>
>>387312278
Wrong, battle city is still the best he has ever made.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_ghNJ9VvZfc
>>
>yugioh 5D happens to air on a tv station.
>Took me 30 minutes to understand that it no biking anime but the card game.
>>
>>387312724
http://yugiohtopdecks.com/

I don't really know how to get into it now that there is new rulings and shit tho, you should try watching the anime, that worked for me with pendulums.
>>
>>387312724
Pirate legacy of th duelist to get a general idea
Then wait until Ygopro update to link format and play that
>>
>>387312278
totally forgot that this exists, the movie was kino.
>>
File: unwrap.png (134KB, 351x328px) Image search: [Google]
unwrap.png
134KB, 351x328px
>>387311346
>>
>>387312724
Just play Duel Links on your phone
>>
>>387313579
I'd unwrap her.
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.