[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

[US] Party Van:Wheres the Pyro Update Edition

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 7

File: Pyro_Update.png (123KB, 423x200px) Image search: [Google]
Pyro_Update.png
123KB, 423x200px
Server IP: 72.5.102.111:27015
Password: vidya (Yeah Im too lazy to change it to rage)

>Console Command
Connect 72.5.102.111:27015; password vidya
Hopefully you guys stop having that bad password issue

Map Listing:
https://pastebin.com/HaH3xM60

Map Downloads:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/ammuht4xlgkjo7i/maps.zip?dl=0

Might have been a bit lazy on removing 2-3 maps from the download.

>Updates
- Removal of Scarlet Devil Mansion, 1 of 2 Pacman Maps and Cyberpunk [Will still consider adding the original back in]. Adding in 3 new Jungle themed maps: Banana Bay; Mossrock; Enclosure. Has brought the number of Meme vs Actual Objective Maps to 16% Memes; 84% Custom Standard.

-Removal of Crits/Spread in non-Meme Maps. Been playing around on non-crit/spread servers and have to say its not really that bad and still rewards proper play so it will stay for the time being unless community asks for otherwise.

-Killstreaks Plugin: More quality of life than anything for you Killstreak owners. On joining you can type !ks or /ks to activate your killstreak effects at the desired level be it 5 or 10. Be aware this is just a cosmetic change and anything the scoreboard says is not to be taken seriously.

Im still being a lazy fuck on the server so sorry about the slow or rather nothing that happens with changes but hopefully this should liven things up a bit. Remember while the meme maps might play 16% of the actual map rotation it is ultimately up to the players what they play since !nominate can still bring back some of the overplayed ones into the voting queue so convince your fellow anons to play more than just Races if you want more diversity in there.

For anyone posting any future Party Van threads please just list the password and the console command, more people is better than nothing and sekrit club helps no one in the long run. Also PYRO UPDATE when Valve?
>>
File: 1406469946549.jpg (13KB, 224x216px) Image search: [Google]
1406469946549.jpg
13KB, 224x216px
>>387309670
Look guys, this loser plays TF2 in 2017. Probably frequents a garrys mod server.

HAHAHAHAAHHHAHAHA
>>
Is this the real Party Van with all the noises and shit? I thought that server was dead.
>>
File: images.jpg (7KB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
7KB, 300x168px
New weapons when Uncle Gabe?
>>
File: 1491777597013.jpg (51KB, 406x480px) Image search: [Google]
1491777597013.jpg
51KB, 406x480px
>Removal of crits
>Actual plugins
>Probably not third world internet
How's the connection for Britbongs anon,
where in the US is it hosted?
>>
>>387311292
No this is a new server where i just stole the name cause the EU one failed to do proper map rotation without rtv-ing out maps. I have been meaning to add the saysounds in but have been lazy on getting those in.
>>
File: hq720.jpg (113KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
hq720.jpg
113KB, 1280x720px
>>387311332
Denver, Colorado
So probably not the best for you EU anons, it is more West Coast focused but I think East Coast anons generally have respectable ping, give it a shot I guess though its generally active around 3pm PST so it really is US focused.
>>
>>387311441
I can live with Denver, besides Lag's a good scapegoat for being bad at vidya.
>>
>>387311351
Change the name then it's not party van without the sounds. You're just running another shitty meme map server. Don't tease me with being able to play some party van tf2 again you fucker.
>>
File: Ehh.png (726KB, 799x408px) Image search: [Google]
Ehh.png
726KB, 799x408px
>>387311498
Each their own anon, already have had anons having fun on the server so you can wait for saysounds or not. Plus the map rotation is more heavy on objective based maps rather than memes themselves, I think Harbl_Hotel is the only one that lacks any actual objective outside of the Points no one really caps.
>>
File: PVanSounds.png (39KB, 1070x833px) Image search: [Google]
PVanSounds.png
39KB, 1070x833px
>>387311498
Thats not to say theyre not actually ready to go, if im not lazy I could have them up by later today.

Its about 2k sounds though so we'll see if I can get my ass out of bed and onto my desktop to even properly add them
>>
How populated are you right now OP? Just about to start a game of Blackwake.
>>
>>387312798
Absolutely fukken no one
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.