[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

TO SAVE OUR MOTHER EARTH FROM ANY ALIEN ATTACK

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 5

File: EDF_2025_Classes.jpg (110KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
EDF_2025_Classes.jpg
110KB, 1280x720px
TO SAVE OUR MOTHER EARTH FROM ANY ALIEN ATTACK
>>
File: diver04.jpg (318KB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
diver04.jpg
318KB, 960x540px
>>387308354
I wasn't too happy about the redesign for wing divers but im liking the new screenshots of yet another type of wing diver suit
If we can change our costumes, i'd be ok with this
>>
File: 1489864366202.jpg (82KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1489864366202.jpg
82KB, 500x500px
FROM VICIOUS GIANT INSECTS WHO HAVE ONCE AGAIN COME BACK
>>
File: diver03.jpg (254KB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
diver03.jpg
254KB, 960x540px
>>387308425
also that ass
>>
>have all these cool looking classes with interesting gimmicks
>9/10 times pick the boring soldier man and roll your way to victory.
>>
>>387308603
>boring soldier man has the best crowd control and air drone control
Sometimes i have to carry the team with this bullshit
>>
WE MUST MASTURBATE AND DROWN THE ALIENS WITH OUR SEMEN
>>
I am teminally depressed about how fencer will have no roller dash for the new game.
>>
>>387308881
>roller dash

What, you mean like in VOTOMS?
>>
Is this game worth the money ? Do I need to grind a lot before I become decent? EDFpill be bros.
>>
>>387309080
yes its worth the money
yes you need to grind
once you get to mission 50, you need to grind for health using the crimson ant mission or you start getting one shotted by bees
>>
>>387308425
Why would the EDF need to redesign Wing Diver suits? They're already invincible since giant insects can't fly. It's like making a nuke more aerodynamic - who cares? It's still gonna wipe everything out completely unopposed.
>>
File: air_raider03.jpg (357KB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
air_raider03.jpg
357KB, 960x540px
>>387309321
its a prequel so theyre trying to redesign everyone to look like they literally came out from their job/hobby and started fighting against insects for the good of mankind

theyre also going to focus on the story more so than usual, so theres probably going to be a period of being a mook human to a full fledged edf soldier with proper looking armor gear
>>
>>387308672
I'm pretty sure the wing diver has the better weapons. Solider has that one rocket launcher that deals with drones okay, and a dependable AR. Wing Diver has mega hyper beam snipers and electroshock weapons that pass through crowds. Also the particle canons are pretty good.
>>
>>387309397
I wonder if Air Raider will still be the most useless class.
>>
>>387308967
Yep. Fencer is already great n zippy with his javelin cancel dash, but roller dashes make me cum.

Would also love a limited, more powerful jump jets. Like in. Starship troopers, maybe.
>>
>>387309518
Snipers take up too much energy to be useful
You need an air raider with batterys
Best just to stick with the incredibly broken laser chainsaw to handle everything
>>
>>387309553
youre the most useless class
>>
>>387309080
The grind is a crutch for bads. U can always just pick a lower difficulty for the mission.
>>
>>387309586
If the level caps are off, then you can do fine with the combo of one sniper weapon and one of the battery powered laser/electroshock weapons. You can also use two battery powered weapons and alternate between them for constant damage. The Monster-S is a great sniper for the burst damage against UFOs. Gungir is so powerful that it only takes 3 shots to beat the final boss, but it is best to have some air raider vehicle nearby to wait out the minute long recharge.
>>
>>387309080
>>387309678
Do what I did and use a save that has all weapons unlocked.
>>
proof that weebs and dweebs will play any garbage as long as its for weebs and made in gookland
>>
is there any other game where i can use tanks vs alien, not tank vs tank like wot or warthunder
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.