[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Quick question. Been making my way through this game and it's

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: 2b.jpg (153KB, 744x1074px) Image search: [Google]
2b.jpg
153KB, 744x1074px
Quick question. Been making my way through this game and it's been feeling somewhat boring and sluggish. I've also been doing every side quest I come across, and generally don't enjoy any of them. Should I just ignore them and run through the main plot, when that is mainly what I'm here for?
>>
>>387305382
>Should I just ignore them and run through the main plot, when that is mainly what I'm here for?

No, cause they add important info to the main story, especially that one Red Hood quest.
>>
So essentially what you're asking is for anonymous people online to tell you how to have fun?

Fucking hell.
>>
File: 1500835979801.jpg (158KB, 1280x1271px) Image search: [Google]
1500835979801.jpg
158KB, 1280x1271px
>he fell for the nier automata meme
did you honestly think this game is getting as much praise as it does for the gameplay?
>>
Oh Nier gen died, about fucking time. Could have just ended that shit after Z.
Also just play the fucking game. if you want to miss out on what side quests may or may not give you then just go through the main story, you'll only have yourself to blame
>>
>>387305382
They flesh out the characters in the world. The gameplay of the side quests is pretty shitty, usually just fetch quests, but the writing and feels of some of them are pretty damn good.
Looks like the game just isn't for you though. How many hours have you invested and where in the story are you?
>>
Some of the sidequests give you weapons, pod programs, and/or rare upgrade materials, others flesh out the characters and world, as others have already stated. There's fluff and crunch in them thar sidequests.
>>
>>387305560
Got 15 hours in, and story wise I was on my way towards that kingdom in the forest. I have yet to get any of the games endings so far. I enjoy the combat and boss fights, but as stated, the side quests make it not too fun.
>>
>>387305745
Well without trying to spoil anything, though it's not really a spoiler
Chapter select becomes available if you ever wish to go do the sidequests after finishing the game
>>
>>387305745
>I have yet to get any of the game's endings so far
The vast majority of them are "bad end" scenarios where you ignore what the story tells you to do. There are only a few story-related "actual" endings. There's only one that's missable, and it's at the end of a very long sidequest line that you will probably have to use a guide to figure out, so you likely won't miss it anyway.
>>
>>387305382
Quests you skip/didn't finish on route A will still be available on routes B and C/D. Most of them are just fetch with minimal flavor text, but some side quests present very important exposition. You don't have to do them, but I'd recommend.
Also, wait untill you get fast travel and go for them then
>>
>>387305515
Shhhh.. don't say bad stuff about the game. If you do the fags will be mad and call you a contrarian.
>>
>>387305382
Advice ? You fell for the seasonal meme. Enjoy the fact that you have been meme'd or should i say "punk'd".
>>
>>387305382
MUH
DICK
>>
>>387305515
Disgusting. 2B doesn't have those cow hips.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.