[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/v/ saves Metal Gear

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: -V-Chico-Art.jpg (1MB, 1948x1924px) Image search: [Google]
-V-Chico-Art.jpg
1MB, 1948x1924px
Pic related makes it into MG Survive. This would be enough to make me interested in the game. He raped Paz, for fuck's sake - expanding on this alone would have redeemed TPP.
>>
another fucking ninja, great idea anon
>>
File: Chicoa.png (358KB, 684x801px) Image search: [Google]
Chicoa.png
358KB, 684x801px
>>387304181
>ninja
It's Chico post-crash. The idea was that he was broken to bits after Skull Face's torture of him and his gf, and the helicopter crash was the icing on the shit-cake.

The concept is that his face has been torn to shreds, and he's paying homage to Paz by wearing something similar to her raincoat with the peace symbol on the back. The cassette recorder given back to him by skull face has all the recordings of the rape and torture during his time at camp Omega, which he still carries with him. He's a revenge driven psycho
>>
>>387304531
Who are you trying to convince bruh?
>>
>>387306427
Nobody. It's made clear in the concept art. I'm merely outlining it to you.
>>
>>387304138
Do we even know what MG:S is even about? From what we've seen so far he'll just end up being a faceless mook more than likely.
>>
>>387304138
>He raped Paz

Except he didn't and was forced to fuck her under the threat of more torture.
>>
>>387307520
That concept art is from TPP, not Survive.
They havent shown anything close to as story-important for Survive as this.
>>
File: ReapersAK.jpg (508KB, 1168x630px) Image search: [Google]
ReapersAK.jpg
508KB, 1168x630px
>>387304138

Why is everything in MGS always so fucking derivative of other peoples work?
>>
>>387307643
>Fucking your crush as "torture"
wut? was skull face retarded?
>>
>>387307658
I know that.
>>
>>387307846
aRE YOU?
>>
>>387304138
>MG Survive
>playing non kojima games
>no more kino cutscenes
>no more awesome music
>no more breaking inovvations

fake and gay
>>
>>387307846
He was pretty fucking retarded.
>>
>>387307846
Daily reminder that Skull Face was traumatized by the Hungary-Romania conflict over Transylvania, and because of that, he wants to wipe out the English language and replace it with a language of nuclear deterrence by giving everyone nukes so no one can violate the NAP again. Skull Face is the dumbest villain in the series.
>>
>>387308670
>le it's not made by Kojima so it will be bad xd
When will people finally learn to stop worshipping vidya devs?
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.