[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Late night Maple thread. Best class is Hero.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

File: maplestory.jpg (54KB, 300x310px) Image search: [Google]
maplestory.jpg
54KB, 300x310px
Late night Maple thread.

Best class is Hero.
>>
>>387300041
>Not picking Page

Wow how does it feel to be a virgin anon?
>>
>tfw it took me a week to hit level 30 back in 2006
>made a new account a few months back just to try this game again during a double xp event
>hit level 116 in an afternoon
What the fuck happened to this game
>>
>>387300314
game was too hard
that kept making it easier since then but dont know where to stop
>>
>>387300076
Honestly, defend the Page class with Dawn Warrior and Mihile.

Mihile would be fun and powerful in a vacuum where Maple actually ran well and experienced little latency.

Dawn Warrior is thematically and mechanically superior.

Also Hero is badass. Classic fighter, best fighter.
>>
>>387300314
You can level to 200 easily now, but you will do literally no damage unless you spend 1k+$ on cubes.
>>
Potential system was a mistake.
>>
>Playing Reboot server
>Actually having fun
>Free autoloot pet poofs away
>Game is not fun anymore
>>
>>387300041
I've had a Buccaneer for years now. Chose to make one before the revamp and never looked back even when the revamp crushed most of my hopes and dreams. Every subsequent change helped crush them a bit more but at least they're apparently high-DPS classes now or some shit.

Heroes are fun too, I liked them a lot more than explorer mages. Explorer mages feel like fucking glass.
>>
>>387301456
If you're still playing, I'll buy you a pretty tomorrow. Just post your character name.
>>
I've got a 188 Mihile on Reboot from when Reboot launched.

I'm not going back to that character, I'm not sure what I'm going to play because I have no idea what classes are good and what aren't.

Out of curiosity though, how long would it take to hit 200 on that Mihile to max out the link? And is it worth burning a Mercedes to get the level 2 link? Can't see myself playing a Mercedes that long otherwise.
>>
>>387301801
Level 3 links are 210. I made a Mercedes and got her to 120 right when she came out years ago but 15% extra exp isn't terrible. It's fucking easy to level things up now anyway.
>>
>>387300681
>you will do literally no damage unless you spend 1k+$ on cubes.
Just play reboot? cubes cost mesos, make a kanna, AFK farm yourself or leech off higher levels for money, use said money to fund whatever class you feel like playing. Have fun.
>>387301456
They have random pet boxes every once in a while with rare perma pets, it's a gamble but with a permanent pet the you're basically set on reboot, unless you use the potion pot (1k nx every month).
>>
>>387300379
>game was too hard
So when the game was hard it hit its peak population and the more easier the made it the more the population died. Nexon fucked themselves by chasing short term profits making the game casualized and pay 2 win. They lost their audience, now they've lost their paying audience, now there's nothing.

I wish Nexon didnt mess up a good thing, MS could be going strong today with lots of players, probably..
>>
Pre-BB shadower was so fucking dope.
>literally never get hit
>i-frame abusing up the ass
>assassinate had a fairly interesting mechanic, but sadly gimped for this reason
>Self-healing skill to complete the survivalist setup
>could solo Mu lung dojo without needing to rest for HP/MP
I really hate how they've made every class more or less the same now for the sake of shrinking the DPS gap between classes.
>>
>>387302226
pally was best class Pre-BB but a fucking nightmare to get to third job

>take no damage
>tons of ele damage
>awesome buff skills
un-nerfed heavens hammer was fucking retarded
>>
>>387301947
nah mmos just dont have that long life span, people just get tired of them then pretend like the old versions were good purely due to nostalgia. there was nothing good about doing the same PQs 1000 fucking times to level up once
>>
>>387302226
It's just that there's no creativity at higher levels. You can do a shit ton to close that gap without homogenizing the classes like they have.
>>
GIVE ME PERM PET
>>
>>387301568
Yeah, still playing.
Is there a 4ch guild on Reboot?

Ephemy

>>387301909
Would I still need that pot if I'm playing Kanna?
I read somewhere they don't really need pots.
>>
>>387303183
I use the pot because it uses exactly as much hp/mp you need, and I can sell off excess pots for money, and because it used to glitch on bosses and heal you when it shouldn't have. It's not really necessary, but it is nice to have I'd say, at least for the class you main, kanna doesn't have regular mp.
>>
Play PurpleMS
>>
Ded game
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.