[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>/v/ tells you a game is good >it's actually good

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 8

>/v/ tells you a game is good
>it's actually good
>>
>Arkham lock-on
>Hold X/Y to win
nah, I'll pass
>>
>>387297971
TW3 is one of my favorites. Combat is passable, world is beautiful, quests are amazing, and story is engaging. Few games can actually be so well-rounded
>>
Digimon Story Cyber Sleuth was great. I enjoyed it. And it was all thanks to the fucking contrarian cunts here that I bought it.
>>
>>387298848
You don't even know what you're talking about. Better off staying away from this game, don't want a retard like you a part of the fanbase
>>
>>387297971
Pic not related?
>>
>>387298956
>Press right mouse to witcher
>>
Hahaha, yeah. No. Biggest red flag.
>>
File: Bloodborne_Cover_Wallpaper.jpg (45KB, 288x345px) Image search: [Google]
Bloodborne_Cover_Wallpaper.jpg
45KB, 288x345px
>>
>>387297971
shame about the garbage combat system
>>
as a matter of fact /v/ introduced me to some of my favorite games
>999
>cave story
>iji
so thanks guys, you're pretty cool
>>
>>387299475
Less iframes the dark souls, almost as challenging on the highest difficulty.
>>
File: hurr.jpg (146KB, 600x449px) Image search: [Google]
hurr.jpg
146KB, 600x449px
>>387299408
>HURR LE PRESS RIGHT MOUSE, E AND Y TO BE LE SKYRIM DIVERSTY MAN HURRRR LE TOODD HOWARD LE CHOICES XDDDD LE BE GAY!!! :O LE SPELLS LE LE DND HURRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1111 LE DRAGONBORN!!!!111111 LE SKYRIM LE KNOWYOURMEME I WAS PLAYING SKYRIM AND HURRR LE DRAGON :OOOOO OH NOESS!!!11 LE RAGAE COMIC!!!!!1
>>
>>387300903
>hard means good
>>
>>387301589
What the fuck is your problem you blithering autist?

How is a legitimate complaint like the game's over reliance on a shitty "follow the shit in red" system construed as Skyrimfag ranting?
>>
>>387301589
What in the fuck are you saying? Christ, you autistic filth, at least speak a language we understand.
>>
>>387301658
Because you think "hurr le right mouse" is a valid argument. You can boil down the mechanics of any game like that and make it seem like shit. And admit it, you probably fucking worship Skyrim.
>>
File: 1489986391700.png (32KB, 657x527px) Image search: [Google]
1489986391700.png
32KB, 657x527px
Risk of rain, hollow knight, rabbi ribi.

Also thanks for telling me that the emulators aren't as shit as before
>>
>>387297971
Witcher 3 is hot garbage though.
>>
>>387298848
i bet a person like you complains about combat in games like Life is Strange or Walking Dead
>>
>>387301751
Why the fuck are you projecting so hard? Are all fanboys of this game so ridiculously fucking insecure about Skyrim?

>You can boil down the mechanics of any game like that and make it seem like shit.

No shit but in this case it's true, almost every single Witcher contract in the entire game is asking the townsman about a monster, going to the area, pressing right mouse and then killing it with 0 to no variation from this formula

The only saving grave of the game is the writing and characters
>>
>>387301589
>witcherdrones
>>
>>387301873
Thanks for admitting Witcher 3 is a glorified walking sim.
>>
>>387301741
I'll translate for you. "[stupid laugh] Wow, Skyrim has so much diversity and plus you have to press a few more buttons instead of just one! [stupid laugh] I just love Todd Howard memes, haha. So funny and truly the pinnacle of "/v/ culture". Oh and Skyrim has such complex choices! Bethesda really makes such amazing games, I can do ANYTHING I want, like being gay! Isn't that something. Plus, I can cast stupid spells just like in my neckbeard games, boy, I just love Dungeons and Dragons, its so nerdy and fun! I'm such a geek. The Dragonborn, such a cool character, he/she/it can be whoever you want! Bethesda make some really good games with CHOICE, not like Call of Duty and GTA, those are pleb games. Oh yes, I peruse KnowYourMeme and am up to date on all the latest Skyrim memes. So I was playing Skyrim and suddenly A WILD DRAGON APPEARED! Isn't that marvellous? I just to had to share it with you, and make it into a rage comic! Hope you like it, guys."
>>
>>387297971
>>387299445

The only two games I've played in a long time that lived up to the hype. Bloodborne in particular is one of the best games I've ever played.
>>
>>387302063
Thanks for the translation, anon.
>>
>>387302063
thanks senpai, I had no idea what he was trying to say.
Call me if you need any sexual favours.
>>
File: cirih.jpg (3MB, 3440x1440px) Image search: [Google]
cirih.jpg
3MB, 3440x1440px
Ciri is for ___________
>>
I really enjoyed The Witcher 3. I understand its flaws and I'm aware the combat is not perfect, but it works and it's fine. At first I was a bit perplexed about the whole game, but gradually I began to like it.
>>
>>387303258
garbage
>>
>>387303258
the throne of the nilfgaard
>>
File: 1501663176401.png (425KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
1501663176401.png
425KB, 1080x1920px
>>387303258
Being erased from existence for being such a shitty Mary Sue
>>
It's funny how before release I let my hopes down because of downgrade, yet it was the best looking game of the year and still holds up very well. The first time where I genuinely thought "next gen is finally here" this gen.
>>
>>387303258
Marriage.
>>
Started this game 2 weeks ago and am 70 hours in having the time of my life.
For the first time in a long time I finally enjoy playing games again, I come home after work, eat, shower and then make myself some tea and start playing.

Just one question though, I'm level 17 right now and still im Velen and I have a quest for Wolf gear armor at the Witcher school but I can't travel there. Do I have to wait for a quest that gets me there?
>>
>>387304804
You'll get there eventually as story progresses. Don't mind it.
>>
File: witcher 3.png (4MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
witcher 3.png
4MB, 1920x1080px
>it's actually mediocre because the combat is bad
>>
>>387303258
But sext
>>
>>387301759
What emulator did you use, and what games did you play if you don't mind me asking?
>>
>>387297971
Pic unrelated
Thread posts: 40
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.