[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>discuss

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 7

>discuss
>>
will it be ludo?
>>
File: image.jpg (520KB, 618x800px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
520KB, 618x800px
Artyom is cute! CUTE!
>>
File: 1502722234940.jpg (70KB, 638x476px) Image search: [Google]
1502722234940.jpg
70KB, 638x476px
IT will probably be turned into some open world shitfest.

Zero hype since the trailed didn't manage to capture the mood of neither the books nor the earlier games.
>>
>>387288220
It's not open world in the traditional sense. It still has levels but some of them are huge with branching paths.
>>
File: IMG_1071.jpg (60KB, 325x462px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1071.jpg
60KB, 325x462px
I'm excited. Wonder what sort of weird shit well see on the new surface. There were so many throwaway lines in the books and games about shit you never see. Shit like the Tunnel Master, or that squad of Russian soldiers that had a tank and kept in radio contact with the Metro while they tried to survive above ground and how they'd radio in every once in awhile and tell the operator about all the "weird shit" they'd seen, until they eventually just stopped responding to broadcasts.
>>
Looks like it's trying to be an open world game while the previous games were just literally all tunnels sections
>>
>>387288220
not gonna be open world
its going to play like stalker with close areas like in previous metros
>>
Still one of my favorite trailers to this day.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZmjR2fQSj3c
>>
>>387287958
Its going to be a normiefied version of stalker, which isn't bad but exodus trailer reminded me of some gears of war type DUDE HARDCORE SURVIVAL LMAO shit
>>
>>387288504
>DUDE HARDCORE SURVIVAL LMAO shit
Please tell me you won't have to craft campfires and shit
>>
File: 1.jpg (10KB, 200x171px) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
10KB, 200x171px
do you guys think they will add all the shit the skip from the books in this one?
>pic related corpse-eater from metro 2034
>>
>>387288659
>Savage Cannibals of the Great Worm Cult
please please please please.
>>
>>387288402
yeah i want to see corpse-eaters, FUCK
>>
>>387288220
>>387288403
It's already been confirmed not to be open world. This was known since day 1 of the trailer release.
>>
>>387287958
I hope they get rid of earning moral points form exploration in this game. If they don't the game is probably going to be extremely boring having to thoroughly search the new big levels to get the good ending.

Also worried the new big levels will be too empty and the end points of the paths are just going to be a small loot chests or collectibles.
>>
>>387288459
I like the redux one with Mogwai
>>
>>387289153
>get rid of one of the best game mechanics
epik xd, fuck off if you dont like to explore and get the special ending
>>
>>387288459
trailerkino
>>
Last Light was shit, but the art direction great, it was the only good thing about it, on par with 2033's.
I hope Exodus does the same.
>>
>>387291239
>>
>>387291239
good taste anon
2033 was spoopy, LL was muh political shit , muh gay ass pavel
LL dlc were amazing tho
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.