[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Mother Fucking Gamestop needs to Stop

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

I got a used game, and it was more than just "used"
>>
Well stop buying used games then you dumb namefag.
>>
>>387287631
Can you prove this is actually YOUR game, and not a pic you got off Skynet?
>>
>go into gamestop years ago
>getting some gta game on psp
>fat mexican guy at counter tells me they only have the open display case copy left
>tell him that's ok, i'll take it
>get home, shower after work, about to play gta
>open case
>some need for speed or racing garbage is in the case
>go back to gamestop, tell the guy he gave me the wrong game
>"no, ah gave u da rite 1"
>ask to speak to a manager, he tells me he is one, ask to speak to another
>some "diversity officer" cunt with purple hair and a pierced septum comes over
>tells me she believes her coworker
>ask to speak to the store general manager
>they tell me to see him on monday morning when he'll be on shift again
>speak to store gm
>he asks if the person who gave me the wrong game was the mexican guy
>he doesn't ask me any more questions, opens a drawer, finds the right game and hands me a copy and takes the racing garbage
>clearly knew that mexican goblin did that to a lot of customers

I got a follow up call from a district manager some weeks after that and I told the guy it was humiliating to be treated like a liar and a thief from someone who just stole from me and suggested they go over their store footage and fire the guy after seeing him open the case and place the wrong game inside. The dick even refused to look in the drawer to see if the last copy of GTA was still in there which led me to believe that was his hustle for getting free games he wanted. I told the district manager that it'd be a while until I would ever trust any gamestop again and that I would NEVER purchase a used game from them again if I ever decided to frequent one of their stores again.

Hint: I never purchased a used game from them again, and of course they make more from selling used than new.
>>
>>387288512

>being this new

the picture is obviously from google but that doesn't mean it never happened, it just means OP was too lazy to send a pic of his phone to his PC and then upload it to 4chan

this is what an oldfag sees the world like. Learn, newfriend.
>>
>sell games to gamestop
>they take the non scratchy game that doesn't work and refuse the scratchy game that does work

lol
>>
People still buy analogue media?

Is this 2009?
>>
>>387288774
I don't care who is lazy or not. If you're lying to me, you deserve no answer.
>>
>>387288674
this didn't happen btw
>>
>>387287631
>go to bookoff or tsutaya
>buy used game
>it's brand new
I love those japs.
>>
>>387291227
>I'm too beta to complain so that anon couldn't have!
>>
>>387289992
no, it's 2017. you're just a retarded teenager who's never known anything that wasn't inside a computer screen.
>>
File: battle-zoom.gif (27KB, 725x700px)
battle-zoom.gif
27KB, 725x700px
>>387287631
>Stop
Deee, eye, eeee..

It's spelled dee, aye, eee.
>>
>sell working game to local used game store
>they buff the shit out of it for no reason
Why do they do this?
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.