[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What the fuck? Why did CDPR not give the option for Geralt to

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: Cunt.png (896KB, 1281x715px) Image search: [Google]
Cunt.png
896KB, 1281x715px
What the fuck? Why did CDPR not give the option for Geralt to go "no really, I fucking lost my memory you cunt." This is stupid railroading narrative bullshit.
>>
>>387284130

Geralt has been unfaithful many times before and she regained her memories very quickly so she doesn't believe him.
>>
>>387284203
None of that answered my question.
>>
>>387284130
I thought it was a joke, the first game is kinda shitty and its tone is almost comedic.
>>
>>387284283

There are options to bring up that you lost your memory, she just doesn't believe you when you do.
>>
>>387284337
No there aren't. That line of dialogue is after Geralt says "Yen...I'd lost my memory." Then you have no choice but to part ways before Geralt moves on from the prologue area. Why are you excusing shit design?
>>
>>387284435
>shit design
>i've never talked to a woman
women are retarded and this whole thought process she went through made sense if you see it through the eyes of someone who has been mentally ill since about 6 years old
>>
>>387284435
You know you're playing as Geralt and not self-inserting, right?
>>
>>387284571
>see it through the eyes of someone who has been mentally ill since about 6 years old
That's a fair point.
>>
>>387284130
I don't remember the exact dialogue but you do have the option to tell her off at the Kaer Morhem tower. Once she starts getting pissy you can back out and say you lost your memory or keep pressing her and have her rage-teleport you off to some lake miles away. I did this on my Triss run and thought it was off that she still seemed flirty later on in some other quests. All of that happened after I told her I did the ghost genie quest thing and told her I wasn't interested in her.
>>
shes pissed because she learned that her love and her best friend have been fucking for the past 5 years. it doesnt matter if geralt had amnesia, she was still upset
>>
>>387284435
well Yen is kinda irate
>>
File: 1394233782815.jpg (26KB, 595x569px) Image search: [Google]
1394233782815.jpg
26KB, 595x569px
>Really, that's your excuse?

Yes it is you goddamned hunchback! That's a pretty fucking valid reason! Fuck off cunt!
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.