[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

VIII deserves the remake.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

VIII deserves the remake.
>>
>>387279918
It is literally the worst ff, even more so than 2 and all of 13
>>
>>387279981
That's exactly why it needs the remake.
There's so much potential to work it all around.
>>
one final fantasy at a time. have a feeling we're going to wait another 15 years for the 7 remake.
>>
>>387279918
Agree, cant ruin something thats already shit
>>
>>387279981
No one on /v/ has ever been as wrong as you are right now.
>>
It really doesn't.
>>
File: UjZcE.jpg (67KB, 679x720px) Image search: [Google]
UjZcE.jpg
67KB, 679x720px
>>387279918
A man can dream...
>>
>>387279918
No, just a re-translation. Have the fans done one yet?
>>
>>387280221
But Anon, Final Fantasy Disc 1 is the greatest JRPG ever made.
>>
>>387280141
sure thing brah
>>
>>387279918
>Current year
>Remake

whos going to get turned into a gay guy
>>
>>387279918
only if they rewrite the plot
>>
>>387279918
I unironically agree and think it's the best FF, at least of the PSX era
>>
>>387281213
A full remake, not a remaster.
>>
>>387279918
VIII would actually need an overall in tons of places, site it would be an action RPG with real time combat, but I feel in general there would be a lot of stuff to revamp, the remake of VII is a lot more straight forward and what I’ve been hoping for all this time.
>>
>>387279918
All 3 of the ps1 FF games do. Great games.
>>
>>387282007
FF9 is perfect. Anyone who wants to "remake" it is evil.
>>
>>387282007
The game's that need remaking are V and VIII.
Like you can't "remake" something like VI.
>>
>>387279918
>VIII deserves the remake.

they need to fix:
levelscaling
the cheating AI in the card game
the plot
the "love story" that got fuck all development until it went into over drive
>>
>>387282103
IX is my favorite game. And i would like to see a remake. If it sucks o well. Id probably just go back to playing the original once every few years like i do now. Same with ff7.
>>
>>387281320
>site it would be an action RPG with real time combat,

XV tried that and it sucked
>>
>>387282450
XV is a production mess, it doesn't count for anything.
>>
>>387282792
true, they released an unfinished product despite it being in development for 10 years
>>
>>387279918

It certainly doesn't deserve it. However it's the only one that ever warranted it to conclude all the plot threads it dropped.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.