[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

PlayStation All-Stars 2 is going to get announced in October

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: ps4-headset-1200x675[2].jpg (94KB, 1200x675px) Image search: [Google]
ps4-headset-1200x675[2].jpg
94KB, 1200x675px
PlayStation All-Stars 2 is going to get announced in October with a CG trailer.

Characters include Kratos, Aloy, Nathan Drake, Ratchet, Parappa, Crash, Spyro, Morgana. Noctis.

Stages include PlayStation Arena. Crash x Horizon, Persona x WipEout, and Tearaway x Vib Ribbon.

What do you think /v/? You excited for another PS All-Stars?
>>
Why would they unveil it randomly in October when TGS is in September and PSX is in December?
>>
>>387279720
Yesterday Sony announced that they're doing another Paris Games Week conference again. Last time they did one was 2015 where they revealed GT Sport and Detroit Become Human
>>
>>387279720
This is all just regurgitated info from another guy who posted a bunch of information about the game in the last few weeks.
>>
Will Cloud and Snake be in the PlayStation fighting game and not the Nintendo one?
>>
File: Chloe.webm (1MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Chloe.webm
1MB, 1280x720px
>>387279558
I'm not sure I liked the cross game stages
It didn't add much to it, felt cluttered and uninteresting due to being too busy
>>
>>387281895
It just has to be done properly. Cross game stages are one of those things that only games like this can have.
>>
>>387279558
Why do you lie you fucking retard. Are you 12? Get off 4chan. NO cunt likes All-Stars.
>>
Is it true that GameArts is developing the game?

I remember there were rumors about them developing it. Also the rumors mention that the roster is going to be 32 characters and the stage count is 24.
>>
>>387282202
I found the Nintendo fanboy.
>>
>>387282057
The stage crossovers where a good idea. The game is literally a crossever, so why can't stages be cross overs too? Plus MvCI is doing this too.
>>
The zip file for the trailer got leaked its on reddit right now.
>>
>>387283806
Link?
>>
>>387279558
I want this to be true, that game is pretty nostalgic for me even if it was only a bit more than 5 years ago. The renewed trademark gives me some hope but where is this leaked trailer you are talking about.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.