[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

When the fuck is Bush Goliath getting nerfed to oblivion? That

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: tomatos.jpg (98KB, 759x960px) Image search: [Google]
tomatos.jpg
98KB, 759x960px
When the fuck is Bush Goliath getting nerfed to oblivion? That fucker is in every game now, fuck this meta... I quit. Retarded developers.
>>
>>387276383
>getting nerfed
>perma pick
make up your mind, OP
>>
File: wait a minute, that fox.png (168KB, 482x450px) Image search: [Google]
wait a minute, that fox.png
168KB, 482x450px
>>
I want to toss Big Boy's salad.
>>
>>387276383
Fuck you, just run Bradley and use his stun to keep him from chunking your Big Boy. His counter is long fights, so just ask your Beefmaster to try and tangle with him more than other enemies.
>>
>>387277771
Nice theorycrafting, but how does that work in game? Goliath has fucking insane resistances and big sustain, you CAN'T kill him unless your entire team go against him.
>>
>>387279128
>he doesn't use his Heirloom meter
stay fucking potato tier
>>
>>387279360
fuck you like only 20% of top players are in potato tier, that's nothing to be ashmed of
>>
>>387276383
Reminder that if you don't play Beef Boy you are a pleb, nothing like filling that Heirloom meter in seconds
Also Big Boy needs a buff, he is just a feeder at this point
>>
>not playing boy-fighter instead
pleb
>>
>>387279972
If you keep him in the back and behind a reliable Bradley you're fine.
>>
Seriously when is Cabbage getting released? They've been teasing us since May.
>>
>>387280435
There's multiple cabbages, nigger. The tank one has layered healthbars.
>>
>>387280728
I didn't get enough seeds to unlock Cabbage skill tree yet and I don't want to spoil myself on wiki.
>>
reminder that fruit characters are a crutch and veg are the only real characters to play
>>
>>387280932
Then you've never been against a good Strawberry mains.
>>
>tomatoes
>physical objects usually found on a tabletop
>>>/tg/
The fucking fourth edition rules for playing a Bradley make no sense, how does his pick a peck ability cause plants as big as watermelons to just pick themselves.
>>
>>387280932
>t. onion main
you call fruits a crutch while you can just shed a layer to restore hp and shrink your hitbox
>>
>>387282213
>onions making people cry as usual

its like fucking poetry
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.