[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

duuuuude more green fel zones lmao

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 4

File: 260px-Argus_7.2_Trailer.png (104KB, 260x260px) Image search: [Google]
260px-Argus_7.2_Trailer.png
104KB, 260x260px
duuuuude more green fel zones lmao
>>
Literally the reason I refuse to buy a WoW expansion now.
My terms for renewal are vibrant fields and half naked panda lolis Blizzard.
>>
>tfw I really wanna play wow but it's so shit
>>
What class should I play? I have an ilvl 853 warrior but arms is really RNG shit I was thinking maybe a prot pally or some kind of ranged DPS. How long is the grind for flying nowadays in Legion?
>>
File: 1435005379344.jpg (62KB, 719x719px) Image search: [Google]
1435005379344.jpg
62KB, 719x719px
>>387275264
I know that feel, I thought I might try and level a character without heirlooms through the cata content. But there isn't going to be anybody else in the zones.
>>
>>387275458
It won't be so bad dude just enjoy the adventure.
>>
>>387275264
What don't you like?
>>
>>387275134
>Planet of Fel demons and basically base of operations
>why does it have Fel?
Just be happy that it's the last patch before the next equally bland xpac
>>
>>387275662

It would be a wall of text if I detailed everything I don't like.

Basically I don't like MMORPGs but I want that feel of first time playing WoW.
>>
>>387275134
I'm having fun working through heroic ToS, wish you could have fun here too OP.
>>
>>387275458
leveling a character is fucking awful, I came back to wow for 2 months and leveling its a fucking waste of time, literally no point since everything you do before 100 does not fucking matter
>>
>>387275134
FAGGOT MAC'AREE LOOKS GREAT
>>
>>387275786
Have you tried playing casually? Also stop worrying about Min Maxing, I was in your shoes and I'm kinda leaving them because I resubbed yesterday and decided to play it just like a game, not a job that I need to hit 110 and have the best gear. I could play Rising Storm 2, Civ 5 or any other game but when I play WoW it's for the MASSIVE open world and the fun interactions between people. Talk to everyone and just have a good time, it's unique being able to meme out with anyone.
>>
>>387276031

Can't play a competitive game without min maxing.

I love monks but it sucks when some fotm faggot outperforms me simply because his class is putting out bigger numbers.
>>
>>387276279
Competitive is really just Mythic shit dude and even then Mythics always change. Why not just run normal and heroics?
>>
>>387276406

Because WoW PvE is garbage and the only thing that makes it sort of ok is trying to play at highest lvl.
>>
>>387275662
Not him, but im the autistic kind that need to exhaust content from one part of the series to go to another. RPGs, long sagas, etc.
I think i would play wow today if i had played vanilla through legion. Cant simply hop onto it midway though.
A official progression server would ensure my subscription for some good years.
>>
>>387276616
No reason you can't quest to 110 and when you have your ground just start completing quest lines. Get to 110 and then work backwards. The nice thing is the quests are in arcs so you'll be fine to just pick up old ones dude. You could get some cool achievements and tabards from that as well. That could be your endgame, endgame isn't just raiding and PvP there's a whole world of stuff to do.
>>
>>387275134
Just GIVE US LEGACY SERVERS ALREADY, THANK YOU.
>>
>>387275134
Fuck this! When are we getting WoW 2.0 HD!
I want it to look as good as HotS or Better GFX wise.
>>
>>387276921
y-y-y-y-y-you dont really want that...
>>
>>387275312
Its Laughable with LFG with Heirlooms and Rested Xp.
>>
>>387276867
Its not just about ONLY the quests (even though many are gone), its about the whole package. Doing old raid after old raid while lvl 110 alone wouldnt be pleasurable.
>>
>>387277129
I DO MOTHER FUCKER

I'll keep an active sub for legacy servers. I can't bother playing retail for more than a month every 3.
>>
>>387277186
But how about flying in Legion?
>>
>>387277240
So stop levelling at the level of the raid and find people to do it with or go 5 levels above so it's still challenging but you can do it 5 man
>>
>>387277274
>paying $15 a month for the same content
Yeah, enough people will definitely do that to make it financially worthwhile. Especially with all the private servers that have come and gone over the years with people growing bored and abandoning them. I'm sure a slightly more stable server if you want to consider Blizzard competent will keep people paying
>>
>>387277586
>most popular private servers are forced to shut down because of blizzard
>o-o-old content isn't popular these servers close because people stop playing on them
>>
File: 1405041327067.gif (2MB, 500x222px) Image search: [Google]
1405041327067.gif
2MB, 500x222px
Any confirmation that Artifact weapons, legendaries, and titan forging are going away next expansion? Because those are the main things that drove me away from Legion. It never felt like I was never actually getting closer to the end when it came to gearing up.

Shitty class balance and retarded nerfs to pve utility to nerf pvp effectiveness also drove me away. But I know better then to ever expect good balance from a Blizzard game.
>>
Argus's zones are looking pretty good, though. Even if one of them is the green and black shit we've been seeing for most of the expansion, it still managed to stand out from the bland, boring piece of shit that is the Broken Shore.
>>
>>387275458
Leveling in wow kind of sucks sometimes. I liked wow better over all when I played it during BC, but leveling is far less tedious in gw2. I got banned from wow a couple times for botting because leveling anything past your third alt was hell.
>>
>>387275251

Sorry to burst your bubble, but LiLi is 18 now.
>>
File: 1502763369742.png (24KB, 188x184px) Image search: [Google]
1502763369742.png
24KB, 188x184px
>>387277115
I remember when silly me thought we we have seen world of StarCraft and half life 3 by now. Any day now...
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.