[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

SEGA Wishlist

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4

File: SEGA-logo.jpg (387KB, 1200x600px) Image search: [Google]
SEGA-logo.jpg
387KB, 1200x600px
What would like SEGA to do in the future? I'd like to see them publish a Treasure Anthology Collection. I'd be satisfied it at least had Radiant Silvergun and Guardian Heroes.
>>
>>387273556
C.A.R.D. Revolution maybe they missed the boat tho
>>
>>387273556
Persona and Yakuza PC port
>>
>>387273556
I want them to dive into their rich history of arcade games and start porting that shit to consoles. Bonus for PC ports because then it will be generally immortalized.

I know that for a lot of these games there's always mame, but it's nice to have something official
>>
File: 1501644098360.jpg (107KB, 623x835px) Image search: [Google]
1501644098360.jpg
107KB, 623x835px
>>387273556
More Skies of Arcadia, please. Also maybe a new Otogi if From are willing to play ball.

Also if we're extending it to Atlus; I'd really like to see a Western release of Princess Crown. Not likely to ever happen, though. George wanted to get the PSP port an international release, but it was show down for not being economically viable.

>>387274806
UMA DELICIA
>>
Either a pc port of VF5FS or a new VF in general.
Oh shit, or maybe a new Fighting Vipers.
>>
Make a proper fucking Valkyria game that isn't a disgusting spin-off or strapped to an underpowered handheld you CUNTS.
>>
>>387273556
I want new 2D
>Fantasy Zone
>SOR
>Golden Axe
>Vectorman
Localizations
>Segagaga
>Shining Force 3
Remasters
>Shenmue
>Saturn games: Virtual On, Burning Rangers, PD
>>
>>387276784
>Remasters
>>Shenmue
rumor has it they are in the works or at least being considered
>>
>>387273556
Start making pinball machines again.
>>
Resonance of Fate TPS spinoff
>>
>>387273556
HD Remake port to PC:
Skies of Arcadia Legends
Nights Journey of Dreams
Billy Hatcher and the Giant Egg
Rocket Knight Adventures
>>
>>387274806
HUE HUE
>>
>>387273556
>radiant silvergun
>ikaruga
>gunstar heroes
>gradius V
>wario world

A man can dream ;_;
>>
>>387273556
Streets of Rage 4. All you need then is Yuzo Koshiro on board for the music.
>>
>>387277974
>Rocket Knight Adventures
is made by Konami
>>
>>387273556
Old stuff:

Jet Set Radio Future and Panzer Dragoon Orta on PC
Panzer Dragoon HD Collection
Shenmue 1 & 2 HD
Yakuza, Persona, Virtua Fighter on PC
Outrun 2006 re-release

New stuff:

Sequels to NiGHTS, Jet Set Radio, Panzer Dragoon Saga.
>>
>>387273556
I know this has been beaten to death but what I'd really like is a new SEGA console.
>>
People realize that Sega doesn't own Treasure and that Treasure games are owned by Treasure, right?

I mean granted, Treasure would probably get Sega to publish for them, but a Treasure anthology would still have to be something they wanted to do.
>>
>>387278353
Sega can never afford making a new console.
>>
PSO HD
>>
>>387278321
>the division that made the Panzer Dragoon games is now Sega Sports

Sega divisions are the most convoluted shit ever.
>>
>>387278321
>outrun 2006 used to be listed on Steam
>got taken down due to expired licenses along with Sega Rally
I mean I still have pirated copies but man I wish I knew how many hours have I sunk on Outrun 2006. Plus it's a game worth paying for.
>>
>>387273556
Persona 6 with Miku as the new robutt

New Sega Tennis game

Yakuza vs Triads/ Some other foreign mob
>>
>>387273556
release the sound fonts the master system, genesis, and saturn can produce either paid or free that will be legal to use for commercial songs so chiptune artists can expand beyond NES music, and we can see people making more songs in the style of outrun, Streets of rage, and Golden axe

$20-$25 budget games of dormant IPs such as streets of rage, fantasy zone, shinobi, space harrier, and other IP done with 2D graphics like sonic mania i wouldn't mind heavy asset resuing on certain things like character sprites among other things

port taxman sonic 1 and 2 to steam and consoles, make taxman produce sonic 3 and port it to steam and consoles

also if they make a new outrun game make some fucking copy right dodging sport cars so when the license expires the game doesn't have to be taken down, same with after burner
>>
File: arcade stage 8.png (185KB, 640x349px) Image search: [Google]
arcade stage 8.png
185KB, 640x349px
>>387273556
PORT FUCKING INITIAL D ARCADE STAGE 8 TO PC AND PS4
6 IS ALREADY EMULATABLE AND PEOPLE ARE LOVING IT
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.