[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Starbound

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: starbound_game_logo_210.png (19KB, 350x200px) Image search: [Google]
starbound_game_logo_210.png
19KB, 350x200px
Is this worth buying next sale? I'm asking because I finally started playing Terraria and like it. I know it's a different game, but it still seems like the typical thing is to play Terraria, then play this, then play Terraria again. But would at least be worth $5 or something? I remember /v/ shitting on it for lack of updates, but is it worthwhile now?
>>
No.
Pirate it if you wanna check it out, but I really don't recommend buying it.
>>
Biggest scam of the universe
>>
>>387272794
Don't do it anon
>>
This game worth nothing when you cut 3/4 of the content on the final release.
>>
Stick with Terraria.
>>
I've played a good lot of it. It's not Terraria all right, it's more laid back and about making your own fun. The frackin universe mod gives it a content boost it seriously needs though. But technically the game is sound now and if you like the idea of exploring as opposed to Terraria's highly structured single world gameplay give it a go
>>
>>387273332
I figure that's what I'll end up doing. If Starbound is dirt cheap like even below $5, I might get it some time. If I get even just 20 hours out of it I'll be alright I guess. Maybe I will just pirate too.
>>
>>387272794
the game is nothing but wasted potential and constant frustration
>>
>is supposed to be a sandbox
>everything is locked behind the "story"
>the story was probably written by a toddler
>quests make you question your sanity
>they'll delete your saves with every little update
>you have to go through that whole shit again or use haxxors
That's some damn good game
>>
Well you guys are making it sound pretty terrible, which is a shame because I like how it looks and I kinda liked the different races in the game. But that's not enough to make me play a game that isn't that good I guess.
>>
>>387272794
Not really
I have both Starbound and Terraria and each time I try to play Starbound it just makes me want to go back to Terraria since it's a better game.

According to Steam I've played 41 hours of Starbound and 154 hours of Terraria. Most of the time in Starbound was because a friend was playing it with me which made it a bit better.
>>
>>387273903
If you listen to /v/ all you'd play is soulsborne and the witcher 3
>>
>>387273935
Well I do like TW3
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.