[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Gran Turismo 4

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: Gran_Turismo_4.jpg (33KB, 317x450px) Image search: [Google]
Gran_Turismo_4.jpg
33KB, 317x450px
Playing this game on pcsx2, and fuck m8 I am liking this more than DiRT, Asseto corsa and Project CARS, This is the perfect balance between sim and game, and this shit has so much content, also the game feel is more authentic and smooth than on the previous gamds I said before.
Am I the only one playing this gem or what?
>>
This was great on release. Glad to see someone enjoying it.
>>
>>387271340
A lot of people played it 10 years ago.
>>
>>387271340
If you ever get PS3, get GT6, it's better in a lot of ways, although a tad inferior in some others (no 24H races for starters).
Skip GT5, it doesn't offer anything over GT6 which is basically GT5+
GT Sport which is coming to PS4 this year is more like a demo, similar to the Prologue games of old so avoid that one too.
>>
>>387271616
>GTSport demo
No it isnt
>>
>>387272014
Prologues aren't "demos" either.
But reality is that they're all glorified demos.
Sport doesn't even look better than 6 other than resolution and minor improvements.
They just took some "Premium" cars from 6, removed everything else including single player and are making it into e-Sports only Prologue equivalent for GT7.
You're deluded if you think Sport isn't anything more than a fucking glorified demo.
>>
>>387271458
>>387271512
Well that make sense about why no one talks about it, but sure hell I will enjoy it as everyone did on release

>>387271616
Thx for the info m8, if I can try them Ill do that
>>387272014
They are different games with different game engines, different platforms and different content, so its not really a GTsport demo m8.
>>
>>387272279
Oh sorry >>387272014 I thought you said another thing, and dunno about it being a demo, yesterday I red an article about how GTsport will have a 15% online content and 85% offline shit. Sound pretty good but dunno if enought to be a better GT than the previous titles
>>
>>387271340
>authentic
>every car handles the same way
did you really played assetto? i mean come on

gt series have amazing career but that's it. handling model isn't good at all for today's standards, all of those small gimmicks that make cars unique simply aren't here. if you'd pick two cars from gt6 that have same horsepower, vehicle mass and drivetrain, they would drive identically.

that being said, whatever floats your boat. GT series is amazing in its own way.
>>
>>387271340
>Not playing rf1
>>
File: Special Stage Route X_3.jpg (494KB, 3840x2160px) Image search: [Google]
Special Stage Route X_3.jpg
494KB, 3840x2160px
>>387272251
>You're deluded if you think Sport isn't anything more than a fucking glorified demo.
That would imply that a GT7 is on the way. It isn't.
https://www.gtplanet.net/polyphony-digital-no-plans-gran-turismo-7/
>>
The later Gran Turismos beat it in pure simulating, but goddamn 4 is the most consistent game they've made. I must have spent thousands of hours on that back in the day. The amount of content was staggering. The fact that even every *manufacturer* had its own series of events added more incentive to collect 'em all.

Never could beat those Driving Missions too.
>>
Remember playing this as a kid and totally sucking at it, the licenses being hard is the only thing I remember.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.