[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why does everyone on /v/ hate this game? I thought the gameplay

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

Why does everyone on /v/ hate this game? I thought the gameplay was way more interesting than Smash.
>>
spawed a shitty ship
>>
People cant accept changes.

i liked it too, combos were much more fun then smash bullshit but whatever.

though it sold like 2.5 million copies. for a game lacking shit like crash,cloud,snake,tomb raider,resident evil and more i would say bretty good
>>
>>387271248
>I thought the gameplay was way more interesting than Smash.
how was getting an ult the only way to score more interesting?
>>
>>387271248

>ugly art
>gameplay isn't as satisfying as Smash
>Half of the reps are characters from multiplat games

that being said I'd be down for a sequel where ring outs are a valid way of KO too and the characters get better models

Kiryu when
>>
>>387271248
I prefer shrek super slam despite having the same ko mechanics
>>
>>387271434
It forces you to strategize about movement and stage hazards also how your super works. you cant just push random buttons and kill like smash.

you need to use your super moves and know how to use them.

its literally superior and more technical but kinda missfit considering %95 of player base for these type of games are babies like you.
>>
>>387271442
>Half

>Donte
>Raiden
>Isaac
>Heihachi
>Big Daddy
>Only 5 multiplats

>Half

One thing is knowing when something is shit, another is being wrong about it.
>>
>>387271619
Yet it made the game terrible unbalanced.

Characters like Raiden and Kratos had great level 1s while characters like Nariko and Sir Dan were stuck with the most shit level 1s and made them bottom tier.
>>
Everyone hates it cause they know that PlayStation has better characters than Nintendo but they don't want to admit it.
>>
almost all of the characters are boring as fuck
>>
Killing with supers only made 1v1s total garbage

that and no edge game really made the game feel weak
>>
>>387273047
Why the fuck is edge game important in a game with no ringouts?
>>
What would you guys want for another PlayStation fighter?
A) a sequel
B) either a 1v1 or 2v2 2D plain fighter
C) a 3d fighter
D) an arena brawler
E)soulslike or niohlike combat with lots of players in a big environment
>>
>>387273241
A sequel with better roster and replacing the super kills thing with lifebars.
>>
Sackboy is better than Mario
>>
>>387271248
I loved it, but I'd have loved it a lot more if Sony had properly supported it rather than using it as a quick commercial before pulling the rug out from under Super Bot.

We were going to have Abe and Dart! And if things kept going strong we might have eventually got Spyro and would have definitely gotten Crash.

The idea deserves a second chance, but it'll never happen.

>>387271434
Because there were three Ult Levels that charged by fighting, and you had to weigh their values. Should you use the Lvl1, knowing it'll probably just get one kill and could miss? Or do you risk saving up for the big Lvl3 that could get a full wipe?

Problem is, that was the ONLY way to get kills in any mode. All they needed was a Stamina/Vitality depletion option, and it wouldn't alienate so many people.
>>
File: captain falcons.jpg (258KB, 2000x1500px) Image search: [Google]
captain falcons.jpg
258KB, 2000x1500px
>>387271248
supposedly Smash is not considered a real fighting game. Was this one?
>>
>>387271248
but it was actually worse
>>
>>387277126
How?
>>
>>387271248
It copied super smack bros, but left out the fun parts. It's a shitty fighting game where your attacks mean nothing unless you can pull off your special.
>>
>>387271248
It's better than all the other smash clones because it actually tried something different with the genre.
Not like RoA or Icons which literally just try and remake Melee to the last detail. Why would you play them when you could just play Melee?
Idiots.
>>
>>387277912
The icons team should have just pitched to publishers that they can make a Smash bros clone based on their characters.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.